Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? (1770 Views)

How Often Do You Access Facebook After Joining Nairaland? / What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum / Nairaland Young Couples Who Got Married After Joining Nairaland, Register Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
9jayes:
To me, I've make a lot of money, met great people, broaden my knowledge and last but not the least two free chicks.
I LIKE TO MEET PEOPLE AND I HAVE NEVER REALLY MET ANYONE HERE. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE LADIES HERE
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by thesicilian: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Nairaland don turn driving school?
Hahaha. There are many highly respected experts here on Nairaland o, so when they talk I listen.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Proudlyblack(f): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
nothing
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
thesicilian:

Hahaha. There are many highly respected experts here on Nairaland o, so when they talk I listen.
Do you know Mario Puzo?
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by thesicilian: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Do you know Mario Puzo?
Lol. A great influence during formative years. You should check him out.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Fadiga24(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
sunshineG:
Nothing sad

Dude undecided
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fadiga24:

Dude undecided
my bro did you give me anything cheesy
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by paix(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sincerely, I have gained a lot, even though I have not made any friends.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Fadiga24(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
sunshineG:
my bro did you give me anything cheesy

No vex me o, You win wooing thread wetin I win undecided
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fadiga24:

No vex me o, You win wooing thread wetin I win undecided

grin grin bro the wooing thing was not a competition now
Almost everyone got who they were wooing that day

So no overall winner

But I think like 3 chicks send you pm almost everyday now cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Fadiga24(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
sunshineG:

grin grin bro the wooing thing was not a competition now
Almost everyone got who they were wooing that day

So no overall winner

But I think like 3 chicks send you pm almost everyday now cheesy lipsrsealed

I had to delete my account because the pms were getting too much lipsrsealed anyway I just log in to ease off.

Hope you are going to contest for Mr nairaland?
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nedfed(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nothing have I gain.
The only gain is insults and ban.
Only gather likes and share as a part of my contribution to some topics within the short period/time I joined this forum. But has that one credited my bank account ? NO.

Nairaland: wia you waste ur money, time and brain in other to make seun rich.

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fadiga24:

I had to delete my account because the pms were getting too much lipsrsealed anyway I just log in to ease off.

shocked
Mr whattttt? No
The contest is only for handsome guys not ugly one's like me

Anyway, I was just going to ask you the same question cheesy
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Fadiga24(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked
Mr whattttt? No
The contest is only for handsome guys not ugly one's like me

Anyway, I was just going to ask you the same question cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2017
thesicilian:

Lol. A great influence during formative years. You should check him out.
Read his books a long time ago. I actually grew up watching Italian mafia movies. Great stuffs.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by thesicilian: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Read his books a long time ago. I actually grew up watching Italian mafia movies. Great stuffs.
Indeed. Nice to see a female who reads books other than romance novels (nothing wrong with those anyway).
Respect.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by 9jayes: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fadiga24:

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nothing I gain,ooo just insult na I just they see since I joined this forumundecidedto be honest I'm tired of this forum, I go soon deactivate my accountundecided

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
Nothing I gain,ooo just insult na I just they see since I joined this forumundecidedto be honest I'm tired of this forum, I go soon deactivate my accountundecided
hahahaha..dnt take it personal ,dats wat we see here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sωxtapξ Of Minister For & And Regional Development Pussy Eating Video Hit Online / A Tidy Man Is A Real Man. / Check Out Wizkid's Hot Ex Girlfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.