Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. (41665 Views)

IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
bakila:

Or you will loss nominations on your mental health status
grin grin grin aren't we all mentally ill? buhari himself is also mentally ill the way he wants to murder nigerians.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Ogbeide85(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
How can fg call unharmed group terrorist organization. What about the erewa boys what are they... Hope someone should answer my question....
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by positivetaught: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm really sad,not because i completely agree with or support KANU,but because what has happen is simply a master stroke by those who feel they owe this country to muzzling up any challenge to their interests,I wonder if those who are jubilating has actually given a critical thought to the implications of this events.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
exactly! so be very very careful! how you talk to me! grin if you must know your buhari is also a schizophrenic.
This small boy, go sleep abeg.
I now know you are the saviour of the Igbos just like Nnamdi kanu.
Take your medicine too, very important

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That can never happen. The Igbo's aren't foolish
But that was what IPOB wanted

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Isobug: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Zico5:
Before nko. We all know they are terrorists. By their action u shall know them. A region without nothing to sustain and exist calling for secession. A region that's parasites to the whole country, even sambisa forest. A region that more than its 50% litters the nooks and cranies of the country. They are nothing but terrorists, they should be dealt with to reset their brains.
Very very sure....One Zico5 will die of hatred
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
baralatie:

haaaaaaaaa!

o taaaaan oooo!

today what is my eye seeing!

johnny??

this handle must be cloned?

tonyebarcanista abeg come confirm na true?
Lol IPOB na charity organization like ISIS
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
This small boy, go sleep abeg.
I now know you are the saviour of the Igbos just like Nnamdi kanu.
No! I am not! I am not even a supporter of Mr kanu, i just don't agree with killing of fellow humans, by your buhari, the reason why I will keep haunting you is because of your support and celebration on the killing of innocent humans Like me and you, as much as i hate people like you i would still defend your right not to be killed by the mad terrorist buhari. i don't Blame you you live in a lawless and undemocratic hell hole called nigeria.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
buhari is also a schizophrenic, he goes about killing innocent biafrans. so you don't want to talk with me, you thought I am like all those cowards you can insult and gets away with it. grin i would have would put you in a giant microwave and eat you for dinner.
Take your medicine and tell your parents good night, say your night prayer and sleep
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by 4everGrand(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mynd44:
Ghen ghen

This just went from 0 to 100 quickly.

Now the questions are

1. Can Nnamdi Kanu be tried as a terrorist since laws are not retroactive.

2. What can the Senate president do?

3. What is the option for NNamdi Kanu and his supporters?

4. Remember that Nelson Mandela was once called a terrorist. Any similarity?

No similarities whatsoever. Mandela was fighting for a cause as clear as daylight to right-thinking people of the world, while your Kanu is fighting for a head-less cause.

All of you explaining away silliness, sorry is ur case.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by konoplyanka: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Can be appealed. And you can't declare them in absentia... Fair hearing principles... Non negotiable

who represented boko haram in the court when they were proscribed?
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu is nowhere to be found, come continue the struggle for him
moses ran to exile and letter come back, Mandela once ran to Zimbabwe... why are your demigod couldn't convict him in court of law seems like he has no cake with Biafra... he is busy beating around the bush.. Nigeria will pay for it...

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
No! I am not! I am not even a supporter of Mr kanu, i just don't agree with killing of fellow humans, by your buhari, the reason why I will keep haunting you is because of your support and celebration on the killing of innocent humans Like me and you, as much as i hate people like you i would still defend your right not to be killed by the mad terrorist buhari. i don't Blame you you live in a lawless and undemocratic hell hole called nigeria.
Go sleep abeg
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by kingsley3218(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
Thanks dear, these guys shut us up for a long time, most Igbos are anti IPOB for sure but since IPOB has a mouthpiece. ..radio Biafra, they stole the show.
Do you know how many times I've been insulted, marked for killing and even nearly physically hit all because I don't support their wicked ideology, even advised to move away from my current neighborhood because of my stance about this IPOB crap I refuse to accept?
My brother, same issues I face o, if I talk,dem go talk say na oversabi dey worry me. It has gotten so bad to the extent that people label me a traitor cos I refuse to key into the IPOB nonsense ideology. I'll always say this....dialogue is key,secession is never the answer....like Rochas said, we should be thinking of how to get FG to the negotiation table and negotiate on how economic and political resources should be equitably distributed rather than clamouring for breakage which would affect most igbo's on the long run. I bet you,those IPOBians don't have a clue on what it is to own big biz investments outside your region and lose them just like that all because of secession. Make dem think abeg!
NB: if any hopeless IPOB youth quotes me cos of this and says trash,watch Amadioha,Ogun and Sango work wonders on your gullible brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by bakila: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin aren't we all mentally ill? buhari himself is also mentally ill the way he wants to murder nigerians.
You wrote sonething on Nairaland and is still calling Buhari. IPOB goofed and they allowed Egwu Eke 2 to occur. Egwu Eke 1 lead to the death of those who are killing Nigerians. If Some people die in EE2 na there mumu be dat.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
moses ran to exile and letter come back, Mandela once ran to Zimbabwe... why are your demigod couldn't convict him in court of law seems like he has no cake with Biafra... he is busy beating around the bush.. Nigeria will pay for it...
Just tell Nnamdi kanu to come out for his date in court in Abuja
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Newbiee: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Can be appealed. And you can't declare them in absentia... Fair hearing principles... Non negotiable

Was Shekau present when Boko was declared a terrorist group? The court look at the FG submission and decide. Learner
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by stieyven(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Chisos
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by frankihima(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
sunshineG:
As much as I don't support iPob or whatever they call themselves

I don't believe this is a right move by the federal government

I suppose the federal government is trying to use politics to solve an important national issue.

The federal government by declaring iPob a terrorist group and claiming its sponsors are in the opposition is turning this issue into a political matter.

Perhaps they hope this will give them some pity votes in the other regions of the country against the opposition in the general election

I think it will never work as it didn't work with bokoharam for pdp back then
pls go and join them to show the world how much u love them.a good adviser pls advice urself first before advice the government.u must be feeling the pain.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
bakila:

You wrote sonething on Nairaland and is still calling Buhari. IPOB goofed and they allowed Egwu Eke 2 to occur. Egwu Eke 1 lead to the death of those who are killing Nigerians. If Some people die in EE2 na there mumu be dat.
is this what they claim happened? , were do you get your news? from Nairaland? grin don't believe everything you read or hear.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by frankihima(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:

Nigeria like moving in circle with no aim,instead of them to find a lasting solution to the problem they are behaving childish by calling IPOB terrorist.
sorry I no it pain .but remember u are now terrorist if u are a member and army are coming after u
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
kingsley3218:
My brother, same issues I face o, if I talk,dem go talk say na oversabi dey worry me. It has gotten so bad to the extent that people label me a traitor cos I refuse to key into the IPOB nonsense ideology. I'll always say this....dialogue is key,secession is never the answer....like Rochas said, we should be thinking of how to get FG to the negotiation table and negotiate on how economic and political reources should be equitably distributed rather than clamouring for breakage which would affect most igbo's on the long run. I bet you,those IPOBians don't have a clue on what it is to own big biz investments outside your region and lose them just like that all because of secession. Make dem think abeg!
NB: if any hopeless IPOB youth quotes me cos of this and says trash,watch Amadioha,Ogun and Sango work wonders on your gullible brain!!!
Dear, e no easy and guys outside here won't understand.
Imagine friends around your neighborhood now take you as an enemy.
Most IPOB miscreants outside Igboland think they are dealing with humans here not knowing this thing is all a cult.
Say anything against IPOB and see the onslaught, that's why I take it out on them online.
IPOB miscreants on radio Biafra with insults, lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointB:
We are watching.

We will see how this will play out.

So Nigeria now officially have two terror groups. A nice way to launder battered image!

I hope they have built a prison big enough to contain at least 5 million people? Cos that's where this is heading to.

Even your oga couldn't wait for him to be arrested and taken to Kuje on the python's back

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by frankihima(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
fuckupnation:
I pity educated illiterates, that full Nigeria, is normal in every nation to charges freedom fighter and agitators with felony and treason, and also is normal to label their organization terrorist and it's always recognize as terrorist to only the particular governments they are agitating within.so is not a new thing, check what is happening in nyermer, western-Sahara, and even during independent time.and most agitators leaders either run for their life is in danger or they serve jail term. and if serve long jail term they come out and continue or the opponent grant them what they agitate from. so watch out Kanu part too, he will hand him self over to government for government to help the next seating of UN to take interest in Biafra issue. when the time come to if your follow history you will see that Nigeria government is taken the steps other opponent of agitators followed and later grant the agitator what his/her is fighting for. good luck Biafra
the moment I see the write up I no u are from the other side that reason backward .
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
We now know the terrorists...more weapons from Jordan

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cuteogbus:
Ngwanu Oga Let Me Ask You, Why Has Turkey Not Held A Refererendum Or Negotiated With The KURDISH People... Or You Just Choose To Lie And Think From Your Anus.
you exactly have the same sense of buhari no different...
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Odingo1: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Realman87:
Out of over 350 ethnic groups in Nigeria, only Yorubas are here jubilating over ipob. I can NOT understand what exactly their problem is. Should yprubas continue to hate igbos because the igbos have SUPERIOR qualities. smh.

But those Igbo governors are really STUPID, I swear. Anyway, wetin concern me?
Proudly Niger delta but I STAND with my Igbo brothers.
They are afraid of their shadow full inferiority complex
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Who laugh last laugh best...PMB showing kanu swags

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:

They are afraid of their shadow full inferiority complex
Nnamdi kanu is afraid of the zoo as we speak
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by blacknp(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
faceURfront:
For me, the way the IPOB group were going about their agitation was becoming nauseating with all the prostrating for Kanu and some other disgusting pronouncements etc. But to call them Terrorist.....I beg to differ! There is something about this proscription of IPOB as a terrorist group that doesn't seem right.

Personally I think:

1. They are not consistent with their demand(s).

2. The way they were going, there is a tendency that they would trample on the rights of others if they had not been doing so already.

3. They might become violent.

BUT

1. Are these reasons enough to call them terrorists? Would you pass judgement on someone for something he/she may likely do in the future?

2. Is the Biafra Secret Service and the other groups of the IPOB enough reason to call them terrorist?

3. Can you compare the destructive activities of the IPOB to those of the Niger Delta Militants that nearly brought Nigeria to her knees economically?

A person who steals with a knife is an armed robber, a person who steals with a gun is an armed robber,boko haram and ipob are both terrorist groups just like Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku / APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.