Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. (41676 Views)

IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by mcquin(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
and why does he need to go through all that unecessary bull sheet! just to prove that you are talking trash! if he thinks you are taking trash! it means you are talking trash! grin

Last 2 weeks you guys went through all that stress, how come since Buhari's Python danced, it has become too stressful to walk your roads wearing IPOB tags.

Kanu was called our President a mad man, told us the President is dead and the President talks trash. Today I wonder who appears dead.

If Kanu that posters leader can insult the President, who am I not to be insulted by his follower?
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by EgusiShankly: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
gaetano:

Look it's simple they wanna wipe out everyone in south East and south south so that they will be closer to the oil and take over the region. I'm bothered about the way people seem to be enjoying this knowing fully well people are gonna lose their lives. When did we ever lose our humanity in this country
abeg remove south south from your write-up....u hear
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by bakila: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
I dare you! just turn up at Nkpor junction and i will turn you into mince meat grin, you know? I am not sure you have ever been Aquinted with a schizophrenic individual before . grin
Na so tomorrow someone go come the qoute admission against interest, while your lawyer will be qouting Lunatics Act.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Cuteogbus: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=faceURfront post=60661487]For me, tI beg to differ! There is something about this proscription of IPOB as a terrorist group that doesn't seem right.

Personally I think:

1. They are not consistent with their demand(s).

2. The way they were going, there is a tendency that they would trample on the rights of others if they had not been doing so already.

3. They might become violent.

BUT

1. Are these reasons enough to call them terrorists? Would you pass judgement on someone for something he/she may likely do in the future?

3. Can you compare the destructive activities of the IPOB to those of the Niger Delta Militants that nearly brought Nigeria to her knees economically?

Keep Quiet Their!!! So Is It Bokoharam That Are Consistent With Their Demands. Niger Delta Millitants Are Fighting For The Control Of Their Resources Not Treasonable Offence Like Asking For Seccession Or Breakup Of The Country. Mumu
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Patotelli(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Zico5:
Before nko. We all know they are terrorists. By their action u shall know them. A region without nothing to sustain and exist calling for secession. A region that's parasites to the whole country, even sambisa forest. A region that more than its 50% litters the nooks and cranies of the country. They are nothing but terrorists, they should be dealt with to reset their brains.

I CAN SEE VERY WELL THAT YOUR PAPA NO TRAIN YOU WELLBCOZ IF HE DID U NO GO DEY HAPPY SAY FOR WHERE PEOPLE JUX DEY DO PEACEFUL GET TOGETHER AND MARCHING ON THE STREET IS NOW A TERRORIST GROUP. YOUR BRAIN DEY UR TOES, ABEG BEND DOWN PICK AM. USELESS AFONJA LIKE U. EWU NO DANGER COMING TO THE SOUTH WEST BUT I ASSURE U PE TI GBOGBO E BA TI BERE, YOURBA O LE EXCAPE E TORI GBOGBO WA NO GOBE MA SELE SI.. KEEP DANCING UR OWN STYLE
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
In your dreams, my God calls for love but your god calls for killing of hausas and yorubas
the Yoruba ethnic group who want Igbos to leave their land with all their wahala are usually the ones who are vociferous in their opposition to Biafra. It is difficult to understand. One would think that this group of Yorubas would be too glad anytime they hear of Biafra, so that the Igbos can leave them alone. But no way.... u are an illiterate if not I would have quote UN charter to you which Nigeria is signatory... since I want to kill you why not let me go , so you will be safe in the hands of Fulani herdman's that rape ur mother's and kill your father's in their farm ur cowardly is legendary TUFIAKWA
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
mcquin:

Last 2 weeks you guys went through all that stress, how come since Buhari's Python danced, it has become too stressful to walk your roads wearing IPOB tags.

Kanu was called our President a mad man, told us the President is dead and the President talks trash. Today I wonder who appears dead.

If Kanu that posters leader can insult the President, who am I not to be insulted by his follower?
The person you quoted just said he's schizophrenic and sick, don't let him drag you down to his level, just pray for his quick recovery.
You should by now know that anything he says might not be from his thoughts
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by mcquin(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
What and how do you mean when referendum and Biafra is sold 100 naira apiece in main market Onitsha, why telling them to go to Abuja to get it? You are wicked o

Lmao. But why? These guys fvcked with the wrong administration. The man they loved to call coward, vegetable and dead; they now call him undemocratic tyrant; even after beating their dry chest earlier.

Always playing the victim card when their fingers get burnt.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by vanunu: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
This declaration is totally illegal and laughable, justice Binta Nyako has already declared IPOB legal, what the govt should have done is to appeal the judgement of Justice Binta Nyako. This govt is a joke.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yaungdee(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointB:

I hope they have built a prison big enough to contain at least 5 million people? Cos that's where this is heading to.

Will you keep kwayet are you part of the 5 million to be imprisoned...only mouth for social media na get
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by mcquin(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
The person you quoted just said he's schizophrenic and sick, don't let him drag you down to his level, just pray for his quick recovery.
You should by now that anything he says might not be from his thoughts
Bless you my guy. Heaven will forever remember your patriotism. I had to go look at your previous post and realized you are one of the few Igbos that still earn my respect.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
bakila:

Na so tomorrow someone go come the qoute admission against interest, while your lawyer will be qouting Lunatics Act.
So you see wetin I dey see too? Never knew I was actually discussing with a schizophrenic. Funny enough that's how 99.9% of IPOB miscreants behave on air on radio Biafra, online and even physically. Thank God he said it earlier to my hearing
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the Yoruba ethnic group who want Igbos to leave their land with all their wahala are usually the ones who are vociferous in their opposition to Biafra. It is difficult to understand. One would think that this group of Yorubas would be too glad anytime they hear of Biafra, so that the Igbos can leave them alone. But no way.... u are an illiterate if not I would have quote UN charter to you which Nigeria is signatory... since I want to kill you why not let me go , so you will be safe in the hands of Fulani herdman's that rape ur mother's and kill your father's in their farm ur cowardly is legendary TUFIAKWA
Forget this your long epistle, IPOB is now a terrorist group so be wise
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by OmoEpe(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
gaetano:

Look it's simple they wanna wipe out everyone in south East and south south so that they will be closer to the oil and take over the region. I'm bothered about the way people seem to be enjoying this knowing fully well people are gonna lose their lives. When did we ever lose our humanity in this country

We lost our humanity the day Cownu decided to direct hate speech against other tribes in Nigeria . That's why no tribe ( including the South South region)seems bothered about igbos. Their capacity for hate is legendary.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by baralatie(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I totally disagree with this assertion that IPOB freedom fighters are terrorists group. It is uncalled for to hear this from the court of jurisprudence. Enough of this useless judgement. As it stand IPOB group keep on protesting for their right. You can't be attacking a freedom fighters and still allow them to keep quiet. This are the ways and method FG want to use to curb and stop IPOB agitation. Well the south east lawyers will appeal the judgement. IPOB are freedom fighters and not a terrorist group. A court of jurisprudence that didn't declare radical islamic fulani herdsmen terrorist. Am asking is that court competent. Apc has failed the masses. They are falling apart by the day without no recovery.

haaaaaaaaa!

o taaaaan oooo!

today what is my eye seeing!

johnny??

this handle must be cloned?

tonyebarcanista abeg come confirm na true?
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
bakila:

grin grin grin a lot of folks have gotten away with crimes by claiming to be a nutter.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by lightwind(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
Go hold your rally tomorrow
U de Jons o,make i go hold rally even as everywhere de hot so ,u wicked guy...
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
mcquin:

Lmao. But why? These guys fvcked with the wrong administration. The man they loved to call coward, vegetable and dead; they now call him undemocratic tyrant; even after beating their dry chest earlier.

Always playing the victim card when their fingers get burnt.
I just tire my guy, it would have been worse if it was OBJ that was president, he would've just leveled Umuahia and Aba by now. Remember Odi in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam in Benue? They should count themselves lucky that it is Buhari
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
Forget this your long epistle, IPOB is now a terrorist group so be wise
Mandela is once a terrorist grin grin grin

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
So you see wetin I dey see too? Never knew I was actually discussing with a schizophrenic. Funny enough that's how 99.9% of IPOB miscreants behave on air on radio Biafra, online and even physically. Thank God he said it earlier to my hearing
exactly! so be very very careful! how you talk to me! grin if you must know your buhari is also a schizophrenic.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
Cool, Onitsha and Aba should become another Maiduguri na. Continue, we will applaud you guys when it happens
That can never happen. The Igbo's aren't foolish
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
mcquin:

i wonder how you came to this conclusions, were do you get your news? from Nairaland? grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Patotelli(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
OHH!! OH!!!, I SAID IT EARLIER THAT THIS NAIRALAND FORUM HAS BEEN PAID TO AID IN BRANDING IPOB WIITH ENOUGH DIRTY, I POSTED EARLIER THAT IPOB IS A FREEDOM FIGHTING GROUP, THAT THEY SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN BRANDED A TERRORIST GROUP WITH SOME CURSE THATTHOSE THAT HAVE BEEN PAID TO HELP AIRING THIS, GOD WILLPUNISH THEM AND THE MONEY THEY'RE GIVEN WIL ONLY BE USED TO TREAT PROBLEMS UPON PROBLEMS AND ALL THE OGAS HERE, DELETED IT. BUT COME AND SEE SOME CURSING AND USING ABUSIVE WORDS TO IPOB HERE, NOTHING HAPPENED TO THIER OWN POSTS. I'LL CONTINUE TO SAY GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE ALL THAT AID IN BRANDING IPOB AS A TERRORIST GROUP. LOLLLZZZ HAA APC TOO DEY FUNNY.. NAIRALAND MOD UNA NO TRY.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Absolutely! in the end he became the most celebrated and worshipped hero on earth. time shall tell. grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by bakila: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin a lot of folks have gotten away with crimes by claiming to be a nutter.
Or you will loss nominations on your mental health status
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
mcquin:

Bless you my guy. Heaven will forever remember your patriotism. I had to go look at your previous post and realized you are one of the few Igbos that still earn my respect.
Thanks dear, these guys shut us up for a long time, most Igbos are anti IPOB for sure but since IPOB has a mouthpiece. ..radio Biafra, they stole the show.
Do you know how many times I've been insulted, marked for killing and even nearly physically hit all because I don't support their wicked ideology, even advised to move away from my current neighborhood because of my stance about this IPOB crap I refuse to accept?
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
Kids everywhere, as if you can do crap. Anyway you already said you are sick and schizophrenic, please let me discuss with people of sane minds. Go look for other schizophrenics like you, meanwhile regards to your parents because I can understand their troubles
buhari is also a schizophrenic, he goes about killing innocent biafrans. so now you don't want to talk with me, you thought I am like all those cowards you can insult and gets away with it. grin i would have would put you in a giant microwave and eat you for dinner.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
lightwind:
U de Jons o,make i go hold rally even as everywhere de hot so ,u wicked guy...
You dey fear make python no swallow you?
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by alagba333(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
tobida:
FAKE NEWS!

EVEN IF DEY DID, THE JUDGEMENT WOULD BE ILLEGAL AND UNCONSITUTIONAL.

INTERNATIONALLY IT WILL NOT BE RESPECTED OR RECOGNISED UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW.

ONLY ALTERNATIVE IS TO HOLD A REFERENDUM OR NEGOTIATE WITH IPOB, THERE ARE NO OTHER LEGAL MEANS TO RESOLVE THE AGITATION.

U CANNOT PROSCRIBE A NATION, IT IS UNHEARD OF AND AN ULTRA VIRES DECISION, BY ANY COURT THAT TOES THAT LINE.

if u get mind, carry placard sey...u be ipob.... u ll know weda Na fake news or Na u be fake
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Nnamdi kanu is nowhere to be found, come continue the struggle for him
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Out of over 350 ethnic groups in Nigeria, only Yorubas are here jubilating over ipob. I can NOT understand what exactly their problem is. Should yprubas continue to hate igbos because the igbos have SUPERIOR qualities. smh.

But those Igbo governors are really STUPID, I swear. Anyway, wetin concern me?
Proudly Niger delta but I STAND with my Igbo brothers.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Ogbeide85(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
How fg call unharmed group terrorist organization. What about the erewa boys what are they... Hope someone should answer my question....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.