Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] (4933 Views)

Olaadegbu Come And Carry Ya People / Fear Or Love Challenge For Olaadegbu / Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by hopefulLandlord: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2017
This is funny
Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by butterflylion: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=AgentOfAllah post=60803201]

3 likes 2 shares, 4 likes so butterflyl1on shared and liked all the way ba? grin

Like I said, how much Una dey sell likes and share for market? I want to sell my own. It must be something you guys seem to love and take as cash at hand so how far? Where are they sold?

1 Like

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by johnydon22(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Yes indeed! Butterflylion was unbanned on 21st September, 2017, Made this post at 11:31 am on September 23rd, 2017

Then somehow, the spambot logged in as Butterflyl1on at exactly 11:32 am on the same day (1 minute later); to share the post made by Butterflylion.

The thing is though, Butterflyl1on has no followers, so one wonders what this dum.b spambot was aiming to achieve by sharing a post by Butterflylion.

The most disappointing thing about this spambot is that it is a pathological liar that tries to be as honest as possible:

Most spambots think themselves smarter than they really are!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does the Fraud called Butterflylion have another excuse for liking and sharing his own posts?

hahahahahahahahaha i don die

2 Likes

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by johnydon22(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
This is funny

i know say person go soon open thread on this topic soon, more than 3 alternate accounts for sharing and liking his own posts, damn let me faint here grin cheesy

Ola make una no derail my thread again, make una go open thread for am i go come drop the pictures i have.. it was so obvious that i am like

"Please let us faint"
Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by AgentOfAllah: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

3 likes 2 shares, 4 likes so butterflyl1on shared and liked all the way ba? grin

Like I said, how much Una dey sell likes and share for market? I want to sell my own. It must be something you guys seem to love and take as cash at hand so how far? Where are they sold?

The only person who seems obsessed with likes and shares is the one who goes out of his way to like and share his own posts. But if you really think this is about 'likes and shares', then you are even far dum.ber than previously thought. You aren't the least concerned about the honest reputation you "try" to build? You aren't the least concerned about putting your ego before your god? You aren't the least concerned about how you've demonstrated yourself to be a poor ambassador of the religion you so vehemently defend? Did Jesus die so that you can lie to and deceive people on his behalf?

Enjoy your infamy; but know that you have only succeeded in making yourself and your religion more repulsive.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by hopefulLandlord: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

i know say person go soon open thread on this topic soon, more than 3 alternate accounts for sharing and liking his own posts, damn let me faint here grin cheesy

Ola make una no derail my thread again, make una go open thread for am i go come drop the pictures i have.. it was so obvious that i am like

"Please let us faint"

lol
Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by johnydon22(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

The only person who seems obsessed with likes and shares is the one who goes out of his way to like and share his own posts. But if you really think this is about 'likes and shares', then you are even far dum.ber than previously thought. You aren't the least concerned about the honest reputation you "try" to build? You aren't the least concerned about putting your ego before your god? You aren't the least concerned about how you've demonstrated yourself to be a poor ambassador of the religion you so vehemently defend? Did Jesus die so that you can lie to and deceive people on his behalf?

Enjoy your infamy; but know that you have only succeeded in making yourself and your religion more repulsive.

it's a psychological effect known as "social media anxiety" but when such a person goes ahead and creates alternate accounts to like and share his own post to create the impression of social credibility and validity, i think it's a form of psychosis and acute emotional insecurity that deserves our pity though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by butterflylion: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Hahahahahahahaha so sharing my own comment is now ego or is now deception? Why then do we have share button for the moniker making the comment?

Last time I checked butterflylion is owned by me and so is butterflyl1on which happen to be same moniker but with a number for letter replacement.

E be like say Una head no correct this morning. grin

If you do not share your own posts and I do mine with obviously the same moniker and if e dey pain you then go back to bed and have nightmares about it.

See me see wahala o. Digging grave for person wey never die Chai cheesy

Abeg swerve commot for my road. You are yet to tell me about the other likes and shares you seem so cash crazy about.

Go back to bed. Your day couldn't have already gone all sour already do early all because of me. grin

1 Like

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by hopefulLandlord: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2017
This statement though

When I type and people "choose" to like or share it then how e take concern you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by johnydon22(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lol

it's amazing meeeeehn e still shock me till this morning
Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Yes indeed! Butterflylion was unbanned on 21st September, 2017, Made this post at 11:31 am on September 23rd, 2017

Then somehow, the spambot logged in as Butterflyl1on at exactly 11:32 am on the same day (1 minute later); to share the post made by Butterflylion.

The thing is though, Butterflyl1on has no followers, so one wonders what this dum.b spambot was aiming to achieve by sharing a post by Butterflylion.

The most disappointing thing about this spambot is that it is a pathological liar that tries to be as honest as possible:

Most spambots think themselves smarter than they really are!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does the Fraud called Butterflylion have another excuse for liking and sharing his own posts?

I don't know why I found this to be very funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by hopefulLandlord: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I admire Agentofallah's way with words first and his scientific knowledge second

5 Likes

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by adepeter2027(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I admire Agentofallah's way with words first and his scientific knowledge second

yeah he's good. he is my E-crush embarassed
Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by dalaman: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2017
So this butterflyliar has been caught liking and sharing his own post. grin

Instead of hiding his head in shame he is still here trying to justify is foolishness they same way he was bragging about his mental illness as if it's sone kind of achievement. I used to think that only Felixmoron was that stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by dalaman: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Agent of Allah reminds me of KAG who was an old moniker with erudite scientific knowledge and his kind of sense of humor.

2 Likes

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by AgentOfAllah: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Funny is one of the more admirable, yet unintended qualities of arrogant dimwits.

hopefulLandlord:

Why, thanks! I'm flattered, really!

Proudgorgeousga:

yeah he's good. he is my E-crush embarassed
Awww...you're sweet kiss
For some reason my mind initially interpreted E-crush as E=mc2. But being your E-crush is certainly more flattering, and I think I need a break from science...haha

3 Likes

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by akintom(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Wetin concern agbero with overload? Wetin concern me with the trash you are typing? If you no sabi read then go to adult school and brush up joor.

So na likes and shares be your headache? grin I never knew you sold likes and shares for money in your part of the world.

When I type and people "choose" to like or share it then how e take concern you? Shey na me like and share the screengrabs attached ba?

How much have you sold your likes and shares lately ogbeni? What's the current market rate? I want to sell my own where you sell yours. Arindin.
Do you what? A rogue and thief lies glaringly that even a deaf can hear the silent voice of pathological dimension of that lie.

AgentOfAllah must also be catching a wrong thief in the person of odious flylion.

A stinking pervert is on the loose once again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by adepeter2027(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2017
dalaman:
So this butterflyliar has been caught liking and sharing his own post. grin

Instead of hiding his head in shame he is still here trying to justify is foolishness they same way he was bragging about his mental illness as if it's sone kind of achievement. I used to think that only Felixmoron was that stupid.

And what if its same person using different IDs?
Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Hahahahahahahaha so sharing my own comment is now ego or is now deception? Why then do we have share button for the moniker making the comment?

Last time I checked butterflylion is owned by me and so is butterflyl1on which happen to be same moniker but with a number for letter replacement.

If you do not share your own posts and I do mine with obviously the same moniker and if e dey pain you then go back to bed and have nightmares about it.

Abeg swerve commot for my road. You are yet to tell me about the other likes and shares you seem so cash crazy about.

Go back to bed. Your day couldn't have already gone all sour already do early all because of me. grin
See him grasping at straws... ogbeni collect your L and go gringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by dalaman: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

And what if they're same person using different IDs?

Impossible is nothing. grin
Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by akintom(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

I told you long time ago, that your infirmity is a dangerous one. A society can't afford a character this hideous and toxic, and be a safe society.

First, you denied ever culpable in romancing yourself filthily, now you are pleading guilty of mental incest. Do you try hard to listen to yourself?

Chiooor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by akintom(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion,

When you came to my thread, and you started fingering your rear orifice, i knew you were about to climax, in clouds of criminal conviction.

No matter how ebolo is washed, ebolo must smell egbe. It's the character you are made of. Evans trait is obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by segunojo866: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:
Una funny die for here I swear. So butterflyl1on is now a strange account? Any blind man can see it is same as butterflylion with the exception of the 1 for letter i. grin

Butterflyl1on was opened when butterflylion was banned on the oloruntobi4382 where he was calling analice a christian who does not live by her teaching (a thread which got removed by the mods) but the moment the ban was lifted I even commented so on a post.

Now a spam bot got butterflyl1on and logging on was simply to check the status of it.

So Una don dey do meeting untop both butter account?

Eku meeting o. cheesy
grin
Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by hopefulLandlord: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
akintom:

I told you long time ago, that your infirmity is a dangerous one. A society can't afford a character this hideous and toxic, and be a safe society.

First, you denied ever culpable in romancing yourself filthily, now you are pleading guilty of mental incest. Do you try hard to listen to yourself?

Chiooor

lol
Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by cooncudee(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
God!! Have I missed nairaland. ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can We Recognise False Teachers? / How Often Do You Forgive And Forget? / Definition Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.