Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

To Whom It May Concern - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Whom It May Concern (302 Views)

Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern by ako1tse: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
To whom it may concern:
If you spend all your money on NairaBet or William Hill, don't expect any wife to supplement and feed you"
"Sir, how can we keep asking women to manage the finances of their husbands well when many men have just chosen to be irresponsible.
Harsh? I think not.
When we were in the UK, we almost went bankrupt over William Hill. I thought things would be better now that we are back in Nigeria but now it is NairaBet, despite having never won anything.

Which is better, spending on aso ebi or spending on NairaBet?

What's my point? You cannot be financially reckless as the leader of the home then complain that a woman is asking for money." #copied
Re: To Whom It May Concern by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
if a woman knows all the above and STAYS married with that financially reckless man, then she deserves anything she gets.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Facebook Man Kingsley Nwajesus Advice's Married Couples / Meet Up And Date Professionals / Your Spouse Is Not Karishika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.