Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Solution To Skin Problems Like Stretch Mark, Pimples, Dark Spots Etc. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Skin Problems Like Stretch Mark, Pimples, Dark Spots Etc. (1343 Views)

Say Goodbye To Stubborn Pimples, Dark Spots Etc: The Best Face Cream In Nigeria / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Skin Problems Like Stretch Mark, Pimples, Dark Spots Etc. by donnaflexy(f): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Have you been battling with skin problems like stretch marks, dark spots, pimples,acne, eczema, rashes, chicken pox?
Used several product to no avail?
We got a remedy for u and also affordable with visible result in 2weeks.
Seeds of beauty natural skin care products are made up of natural extracts from plants. The products include Skin Lightening soap and lotion, Stretch mark removal soap and lotion, Natural black soap, Coconut oil, Bath gommage and scrub, Baby soap and oil. For details and order: Call/Whatsapp 07066906048.

Re: Solution To Skin Problems Like Stretch Mark, Pimples, Dark Spots Etc. by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
donnaflexy:
Have you been battling with skin problems like stretch marks, dark spots, pimples,acne, eczema, rashes, chicken pox?
Used several product to no avail?
We got a remedy for u and also affordable with visible result in 2weeks.
Seeds of beauty natural skin care products are made up of natural extracts from plants. The products include Skin Lightening soap and lotion, Stretch mark removal soap and lotion, Natural black soap, Coconut oil, Bath gommage and scrub, Baby soap and oil. For details and order: Call/Whatsapp 07066906048.

How much is Stretch marks removal cream and soap?
How can i get it delivered in Damaturu, Yobe State?

1 Like

Re: Solution To Skin Problems Like Stretch Mark, Pimples, Dark Spots Etc. by donnaflexy(f): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ifesinachi22:

How much is Stretch marks removal cream and soap?
How can i get it delivered in Damaturu, Yobe State?
Call 07066906048 for enquiries. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Appeal For Funds For A Second Kidney Transplant / Body Massaging Machine For Sale (picture) / Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.