Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) (1349 Views)

Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2020
I came across this book that dated way back, and in the course of reading, i saw these pages. Can we say then that Corona Virus is a premeditated evil? Or may be an experiment? Whats your take.

Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2020
All know viruses are man made. No surprise here.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by daddytime(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2020
China China

Biological warfare taking over.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by Temptee101(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by Nukilia: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Biological weapons could be a tool for terrorists to wipe out a generation. undecided
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by Nukilia: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Mass annihilation without a single shot fired!

This is a real weapon of mass destruction. If a hardworking and advanced nation like China could suffer high magnitude of casualties, what is the fate of my dear country Nigeria?

An outbreak of such biological weapon in a place like Nigeria will wipe out 70% of our population. Nigeria needs a reliable government who would truly care for the people.

Dean wrote that book with a picture in mind, selective elimination of a race.... This reminds me of the deaths of the first borns of the Egyptians... Could that also be a spiritual biological weapon? undecided
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by CaveAdullam: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2020
With speed of light, I downloaded the book.

What?

uncle budatuum, come see something o. Old classic specimen of a human being @muttleylaff, come see o.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2020
CaveAdullam:
With speed of light, I downloaded the book.

What?

uncle budatuum, come see something o. Old classic specimen of a human being @muttleylaff, come see o.
C'mon now the Chinese Doctor whistleblower mysteriously was the first to die from the virus. They first tried to hush him up when he warned about the outbreak nah. I'll soon too get my grubby hands on this book. Thanks.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by CaveAdullam: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
C'mon now the Chinese Doctor whistleblower mysteriously was the first to die from the virus. They first tried to hush him up when he warned about the outbreak nah. I'll soon too get my grubby hands on this book. Thanks.
Inside life. I will find spare hours to go through my own copy.

Well done Sir.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by Goddys(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2020
The world knows covid-19 is bioengineered. The mainstream media are being apologetic so as not to cause mass hysteria and fear.

The virus was accidentally released in a lab at Wuhan. No pangolin or animal caused the spread

Lalastica
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Inside life. I will find spare hours to go through my own copy.
Well done Sir.
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffViera8b01545000ad565b.png[/img]
So you're a closest Marlian
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Goddys:
The world knows covid-19 is bioengineered. The mainstream media are being apologetic so as not to cause mass hysteria and fear.

The virus was accidentally released in a lab at Wuhan. No pangolin or animal caused the spread

Lalastica

Resident evil comes to mind
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by CaveAdullam: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffViera8b01545000ad565b.png[/img]
So you're a closest Marlian
hahahahaha. No o. I'm not bold enough to become one of them.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by shadeyinka(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2020
Are we sure viruses like in Resident Evil don't already exist?
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2020
Hmm..mm
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by aadoiza: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Nukilia:
Biological weapons could be a tool for terrorists to wipe out a generation. undecided
You'd better wake the eff up. There's no terrorists anywhere other than the foreign governments of the so-called advanced nations you guys love so much.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by aadoiza: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
shadeyinka:
Are we sure viruses like in Resident Evil don't already exist?
Hollywood is not just all about make-believes you know. It's a hotchpotch of present and future realities (for desensitisation), fictions ( for programming and/or subversion) and a tad bit of entertainment.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by shadeyinka(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
aadoiza:

Hollywood is not just all about make-believes you know. It's a hotchpotch of present and future realities (for desensitisation), fictions ( for programming and/or subversion) and a tad bit of entertainment.

I remember James Bond of those days with a scanner just a little bigger than a pen, that also doubles as a phone. It was like impossible.

Here we are in 2020, the difference between Science and Miracles has become blurred.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
CaveAdullam:
hahahahaha. No o. I'm not bold enough to become one of them.
Fyi, quotes next below

shadeyinka:
I remember James Bond of those days with a scanner just a little bigger than a pen, that also doubles as a phone. It was like impossible.

Here we are in 2020, the difference between Science and Miracles has become blurred.
"The subject of the book “The Eyes of Darkness” or “The Eyes of Darkness” in Turkish, published in 1981, is associated with the Corona virus. The reason for such an association is a biological weapon that constitutes the subject of the book. The content of the book, which was launched entirely as a fiction at the time of its writing, is similar to the fact that it is living in a similar way today.

The book mentions a special laboratory of the Chinese administration that is at war. In this laboratory, which is said to belong to the Chinese army, a very special study is being done. The subject of the study is an artificial virus developed for use in war. An even more interesting dimension is that the lab in question is located in the first place where the Corona virus originated, namely in Wuhan.

The book, which was on the agenda once the Corona virus turned into an epidemic, caused the eyes to be turned into Koontz. Some groups even said that Koontz was a prophet. However, the truth was not at all as it was thought. Koontz was just a writer with a high level of knowledge and hardworking

A bookstore operator named Albert Wan, who made explanations on the subject, says that many important scientific studies can be identified when Wuhan’s history is researched. In other words, Koontz, who was claimed to be a prophet, knew Wuhan’s history well, and his aim was to write a fictional novel blended with the facts.
"
- https://www.somagnews.com/book-written-1981-predicts-corona-virus/
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by CaveAdullam: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fyi, quotes next below

"The subject of the book “The Eyes of Darkness” or “The Eyes of Darkness” in Turkish, published in 1981, is associated with the Corona virus. The reason for such an association is a biological weapon that constitutes the subject of the book. The content of the book, which was launched entirely as a fiction at the time of its writing, is similar to the fact that it is living in a similar way today.

The book mentions a special laboratory of the Chinese administration that is at war. In this laboratory, which is said to belong to the Chinese army, a very special study is being done. The subject of the study is an artificial virus developed for use in war. An even more interesting dimension is that the lab in question is located in the first place where the Corona virus originated, namely in Wuhan.

The book, which was on the agenda once the Corona virus turned into an epidemic, caused the eyes to be turned into Koontz. Some groups even said that Koontz was a prophet. However, the truth was not at all as it was thought. Koontz was just a writer with a high level of knowledge and hardworking

A bookstore operator named Albert Wan, who made explanations on the subject, says that many important scientific studies can be identified when Wuhan’s history is researched. In other words, Koontz, who was claimed to be a prophet, knew Wuhan’s history well, and his aim was to write a fictional novel blended with the facts.
"
Koontz at that time of writing his fictional novel must have been inspired supernaturally. Anyways what do I know?

That guy has a lot of things in his writings, this particular one, is not a coincidence for me. Koontz knows what's up.
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by Greatzeus(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
ThankYouGod:
All know viruses are man made. No surprise here.
I have seen lots of zombies movies that has to do with end of days,all of them were cursed by human experiment gone wrong,name it.
Resident Evil
Doomsday
Day of the dead etc

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by shadeyinka(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fyi, quotes next below

"
Most of the developed world are into active development of biological weapons of mass destruction (not only China).

It was surprising to me that the US army had treatment (which they called experimental) for Ebola while they sent medical doctors down to west Africa to gather data on the disease/epidemic. Under 5days their 2 doctors were cured of Ebola in the US and the same experimental drug was not sent down to Africa to stop the infection!?

On they, a virus will leak that their combined effort cannot contain
Re: Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos) by EliteDude(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Greatzeus:

I have seen lots of zombies movies that has to do with end of days,all of them were cursed by human experiment gone wrong,name it.
Resident Evil
Doomsday
Day of the dead etc

You have seen...movies? Have you experienced?
Dont misunderstand me please!
Just want to know your thoughts

(1) (Reply)

I'm Feeling The Impact Of Coronavirus So Heavily / Home Remedy For Finger Nail And Toe Nial Fungus. / Cancer Tasting Pure Water: What Is Nafdac Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.