Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) (32146 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by oruma19: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
ezex:
Baba God will pick my call too soon
if this is what u have in mind to do, ur battery will always be flat, network will not be in ur area so no call will even be made. Foolishness of the highest order. Better change ur ways. Blessings are not for show off, they are to better the lives of ur fellow humans. This ur line of thought is y yahoo+ is rampant in the society today. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Fembleez1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
And she no fine. sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Discharge(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
kingsamm:

Lets call HushPuppi
please do the needful
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Alexomania: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
She probably bought the Aba version
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
all dat sum for just a dress? well na ur money n u get right to spend am as u want but remember tomorrow o. .no be wen u sick now or get one problem dem go beginnask us to donate for u o .
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by ChristyB(f): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nne whatever rocks your boat biko

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by sisisioge: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
This na craaze.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
hmmm, what else do you expect from we Nigerians I was expecting to see this lady with hoe, cutlass, and in tractor. It is in our blood, that's what we are good at and known for; "empty show off out of inferiority complex like the so called educated fools". We want to buy the best of every white man invention just to comfort our insecurity opinion and views. We want to be like Dangote and be referenced as the Richest black man or black woman on earth. We want to be known to use the best of cars, the best of jets,, live in the best mansion, own homes and businesses in Canada, USA, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano And Port Harcourt pastor the largest church congregation and manage the largest multinational corporation just to feed our empty ego and lousy greed. lot of us trying to criticize this lady will do exactly worse if we have the money to spend a times I try to wander if we Nigerians sleep, fly and think upside down like a topsy turvy and a clumsy bat.

At least I was expecting to here her donating that money to agricultural empowerment inclined foundations so as to help alleviate poverty in Nigeria by 0.000233333%.

I wander why We Nigerians are best at entertaining the world instead of educating and informing the world. Both the rich and poor, we desecrate our land in hope to go to the white man's country to go and look for greener pastures, enjoy better life and in the end joining mischief makers and war mongers to drag the name and efforts of of our leaders, country and sovereignty in the mud in other to validate the white man opinion that truly anything black or African has a hand and touch of hell thereby making us believe that the white man land is heaven, subscribing to claim that Jesus was white man and that anything of the white man is about Heaven and Jesus! Nigerians dont need more Churches nor more mosque nor incantations nor speaking in tongue nor ritual rites nor fallible talks of heaven or Jesus coming tonight or tomorrow but a pointer emphasising practical agriculture.

Who ever knows this lady should kindly advice her to return to Africa and go to farm to plant hectares of beans, soya bean, groundnut, tomatoes, vegetables, yam and cassava. That's the story and what we Nigerians expect to hear at this hour.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by SantiRAMBO: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
No amount of clothes can hide her pain.
i went from dark to light call me TOKE
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by pahen1991: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloggers and lies celebrities and over hyping. Some one help me with zumas meme
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by obryneblaque: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Create your blog account with domain and web design at affordable price
Contact me through this number (07086100374)
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
secretcode01:
oppression and show off.. must this people spend this much on clothes. why not use this money to help less privilege lipsrsealed

It's really not a lot of money for the pricing. Straight conversion into Naira make it seem like an expensive dress but if you use the purchasing power parity for the country of origin, it equals a good quality middle class dress. It's just unfortunate that the Naira has done so badly. We can't use local currency deterioration to define the expense or otherwise of goods made outside our shores.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by lekrich: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Is it because she is a celeb. The one I bought for my olosho is more expensive than her own.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by shollyblaze: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmm

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Jackspa.rr0w1207 can buy me two of that cool
you know i can and will kiss kiss kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Jackspa.rr0w1207 can buy me two of that cool
you know i can and will kiss kiss kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by LEXYCOM: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Go and pay a man's dowry with d money and be submissive to him undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Ashley86400: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
She's nearing her benchmark - N1 Million
Pusssy game must be getting stronger and stronger. . lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fake.

But she really needs to fix those huge wide nostrils.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Meritocracy: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Stop fooling yourself by buying very cheap thing at expensive price. It doesn't worth it's price, you can never see Dangote wearing this kind thing, its only who are struggling to belong showing themselves with fake life,

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by isalegan2: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
olaolulazio:
I sabi d tailor wey sow am

grin grin cheesy Trust the "Obioma tailors" that used to walk my neighborhood in the old days on Saturday mornings could churn out a great replica of that dress! Just give them the nice fabric. grin tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
No amount of clothes can hide her pain.

nor her shame
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Achor1111(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
l will wait for its "OK" (Okirika)
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by laudate: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
mofy1:
In this recession.
The dress is rather ugly in my own opinion.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Pappyto: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
In the first picture, her right leg looks bigger...

maybe the picture sha��
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks N970k Silk Dress In New York (photos) by Stycon(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
royalduchess:
Experiencing how much it takes to earn legitimately, I get so pissed seeing people live frivolously all in the name of spending,enjoyment and showing off..Its just being stupid

Spot on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Laura Ikeji Slays In Swimsuit In France / Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.