Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (64905 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Johngla(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
how did you know its yahoo plus

who confirmed to you it is yahoo plus?

mumu people.
Tell them everybody when them see with human part in yahoo boy
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
farano:
A Lady first shared it on Facebook..

So what?
So if a First lady from America shared it, then it becomes real?
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
farano:
A Lady first shared it on Facebook..
how does this proof anything. my friends cousin na hear say na
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by itsandi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Shey they want quick money? Short cut sometimes becomes the long uncut wink
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by guiddoti: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abudu2000:
Op in 2017 u need more than just Instagram comments to backup your story. The fact that people are commenting on an unverified news doesn't mean we should believe that...
Boss, it was a warning to ladies, either true or false.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jagabanmonerry(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Heey! Fear God faa, No one holy oo
eezeribe:
I am so happy to hear of her death...
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by guiddoti: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
The height at which young boys are desperate these days is alarming.
The rate at which ladies glooming ready made yahoo professionals is on high increase. Lobatan!
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by seangy4konji: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na small pikin full here..by their comment u go know na.dem think say jazz na something you just have 100k and enter market buy like brand new tire..yahoo plus ko?yahoo plus ni...for say it easy like that u think say d bar weh go deh my hand i go get time come nairaland deh make myself happy..mumu people.
Johngla:
Tell them everybody when them see with human part in yahoo boy
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by BALLOSKI: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abudu2000:
Op in 2017 u need more than just Instagram comments to backup your story. The fact that people are commenting on an unverified news doesn't mean we should believe that...
many people are looking for attention. I don't really believe such stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Johngla(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
Na small pikin full here..by their comment u go know na.dem think say jazz na something you just have 100k and enter market buy like brand new tire..yahoo plus ko?yahoo plus ni...for say it easy like that u think say d bar weh go deh my hand i go get time come nairaland deh make myself happy..mumu people.
I fell u bro. I rather grand make my payment be once a while that go kill person
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jacktheripper: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Hian
See why I fear yahoo boyz angry no look me o mo dangerous gan

Feel for the dead sha .. sad so sad
Rituals for that matter ... HER BF shocked we need to really know the guys we label as bf or hubby
It saves life

U set o
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by lilmax(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
PaperLace:
Poor people use their family and friends to get out of poverty.
Some men have used their wives.
Some have used their mothers.

Nigerians with their evil minds won't think of all that.
It could be anyone. Killing anyone for ritual is bad!!

Nairaland comments is a reflection of how the average Nigerian reasons. So sad.

No verification of the said news _just some random post.
and where is your own verification about poor people?
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Eazybay(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Hian
See why I fear yahoo boyz angry no look me o mo dangerous gan

Feel for the dead sha .. sad so sad
Rituals for that matter ... HER BF shocked we need to really know the guys we label as bf or hubby
It saves life

Madam, regular salary cannot keep up with the lifestyle most ladies want to have.

It's either you combine
Salary+bet9ja
Salary+online biz
OR
Yahoo+plus
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by lilmax(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Daeylar:
As usual disgusting comments blaming the girl for being killed, #victim blaming. No sympathy for the victim at all
No outrage for the crime and the perpetrators of the crime. No outcry to bring the perpetrators to justice, indirect acceptance that it's acceptable to kill a girl for money rituals, after all she will be definitely be blamed.

This country is terrible for women.

Mods why don't you guys hide such inhumane comments and enforce that such foolishness and wickedness are not welcome on this site?

Cc seun, Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44

Don't hide my comment or ban me embarassed
this country is not terrible for anybody....this just prove all that glitters, not gold.....

when we are disciplined we avoid things like this.... the boy acquired dhol illegally, so as the girl selfishness got her where she is

we are responsible for our consequences, there's nothing like Nigeria is terrible for women..... got it? I guess you get..cool

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:
See why i loathe small boys....spits...

Rip sha..

The full weight of the law should fall on him...
Madam this one is beyond small or big boys oh. Bad people are in every category.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by lilmax(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
arleck:

But Not all "YB" are same nau undecided
yb in the building grin....guys abeg check this comment
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Eazybay(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Johngla:
Yahoo boys and ritualist are two different things

I just tire for some ppl sha... Two different things!! Some peeps are ritualists masquerading with laptops.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jodha(f): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ontarget:

Madam this one is beyond small or big boys oh. Bad people are in every category.

Nah small boys dey do yahoo nah...

A mature man will never do that...
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Funkybabee(f): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
yahoo boys are so desperate that is why I hate and fear
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Nah small boys dey do yahoo nah...

A mature man will never do that...
Is it yahoo alone? What about money rituals? Is that one for small boys too?
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by slex(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
yet they( ladies) wont stop going after material things.

In case you dont know, there a re different ways ritualists(pretending to be doing yahoo) use girls / girlfriends.

Calabash under car seat

Hypnosis and unprotected sexx(they make sure they rub something on their tool).

Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Johngla(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Eazybay:

I just tire for some ppl sha... Two different things!! Some peeps are ritualists masquerading with laptops.
any young boy when dey live well for naija na yahoo the thing tire me oh
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by davillian(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
The hustle is real some will fail and some will succeed.
In this case she failed and was used for ritual other girls should look for baba to give them protective rings if they must slay.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by naijaboiy: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Rip sha..

Like it's not little urchins like you that drive them into such things.

I guess you follow married men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by arleck(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
yb in the building grin....guys abeg check this comment
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Uptown7(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Rip sha..

Sister what is your definition of a small boy? FYI Any guy is capable of doing sh*t, not excluding those you loath and term "small boys"...
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by naijaboiy: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
PaperLace:
Poor people use their family and friends to get out of poverty.
Some men have used their wives.
Some have used their mothers.

Nigerians with their evil minds won't think of all that.
It could be anyone. Killing anyone for ritual is bad!!

Nairaland comments is a reflection of how the average Nigerian reasons. So sad.

No verification of the said news _just some random post.
Nigeria doesn't revolve around Nairaland madam. Nairaland does not even occupy up to half a quarter of Nigeria's population.

So I wonder how comments depict the thoughts of an average Nigerian. You're surely smarter than that madam. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by lelvin(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
The guy don use her renew subscription. Chai
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jodha(f): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
naijaboiy:

Like it's not little urchins like you that drive them into such things.

I guess you follow married men. undecided

Mtssshewww...phool..
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
naijaboiy:

Nigeria doesn't revolve around Nairaland madam. Nairaland does not even occupy up to half a quarter of Nigeria's population.

So I wonder how comments depict the thoughts of an average Nigerian. You're surely smarter than that madam. gringrin

If only you were more eager to check the meaning of average, you would have surely been smarter wink. Naijaboiy, think more before quoting _average isn't always synonymous to mean/median.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by CraePixie: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oma shey o! one spanner lose...Awo ti lor lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jodha(f): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Uptown7:
Sister what is your definition of a small boy? FYI Any guy is capable of doing sh*t, not excluding those you loath and term "small boys"...

Small boys are always irrational and tasty for quick money....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US / 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.