Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

"Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors (50417 Views)

FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun / Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by jrusky(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sorry what is IPOB?

What the hell is IPOB or IPOOH?

Who the hell are the IPOB or iPod?

Is IPOB or IPOOH or ipee a name of street or pet or forest tree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
The FG took him and probably already killed him and buried him secretly.

Army, navy and airfoece can kill people, it won't stop the quest for freedom.

By the way, IPOB must go underground and work secretly. All these street protests to be killed by northern troops is a very dumb idea.

The will know you are there when they notice things are happening and oil production is falling.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by sandland: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Because you handed your stupid godfather to FG. The fool is on the run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by gofnor(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by princessco: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
ceaz4r:
The Fed govt will soon birth another boko haram in the South East if they continue towing this path.
Produce Nnamdi KANU alive. We don't care if he is in your custody.

I beg make una go check under him mama bed if na kanu una dey look for. Na there he dey hide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by jrusky(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Igbos:
grin its Emma Powafool on the chest beating again

Oh bro I now know who the hell they are talking about I guess is that home training gone wrong idiot called Kanu of IPOOH.

Nice one let the Mr Nazi Powerful go and ask Kanu wife where her husband is because I thought they said Kanu is an invisible human? They can't go to forest to search for him he might have grew wings and flew to the forest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by kazzy4u(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
I no dey can do nothing. u misbehave now soldiers treat ur Bleep up once again. mak I no tell u say I no no.. lolz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Daboomb: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
wristbangle:

People forget easily when you shade nigeria army for the operation python dance fight. Watch how they will tag u an ewedu clan

It is very simple logic:

If you say something sensible and truthful, you surely must be an Afonja that eats hydraulic soup
If you brag and issue useless ultimatums, you surely must be an I-Pig from the Potopoto Republic

To some people, their undertsanding and appreciation of "TRUTH", is based on ethnicity of the speaker and whether ti furthers their foolish positions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by brownhawk: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
like I always tell myself. the easiest way to run mad is to associate or argue with a flat head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by drTOO: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
ceaz4r:
The Fed govt will soon birth another boko haram in the South East if they continue towing this path.
and who are bh killing majorly ?? No be northerners ni. ... Let ipob too shd strt killing there fellow southeasterners, and we will see who will remain to become biafrans. Unna no kuku plenty reach them, after 5 suicide bombings, everybody is wiped out.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by zionmade1: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

KANU is under his father's bed.
Kindly go and tell that to the person who asked why igbos wont avenge his death
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by SIRmanjar(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:

Go to the nearest barracks, i heard they are serving justice there with the peace drink
Peace drink?Are yu trying to be funny cos dis ur joke dey like yur granny toto.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by rightwingz: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
stephenmorris:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/produce-kanu-within-7-days-ipob-tells-fg-seast-govs/

Wow IPOB is back with ultimatum............. I really miss their ultimatum, now its 7 days. Before it used to be 24 hours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by zionmade1: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Peace drink?Are yu trying to be funny cos dis ur joke dey like yur granny toto.
Does it matter who u want to insult? i guess u know how short the lives of people who insult their elders seem to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by zang: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
stephenmorris:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/produce-kanu-within-7-days-ipob-tells-fg-seast-govs/

"Fool" of the year
Comrade Powerful indeed

Anyway if u guys pray 4 rain be prepare 4 flood.

Abi una don forget phyton dance so quick
#ONENIGERIA
#stopmakingnoise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by afroxyz: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bolustical:
Chest beating as usual. Always making empty threats without consequential actions.

The fact that the Igbos allowed these sets of people to set a path for them shows Igbos are not really ready for national governance in Nigeria.

My brother, I'm Igbo, but I'm terribly ashamed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by myhotbrain: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
The Igbos are playing a fast one on us all: Officially declare Nnamdi Kanu missing, so that when his case comes up for hearing in the courts in Abuja, Igbos will claim that Nnamdi Kanu has been abducted by the federal government/Nigerian Army and they, should produce him. Igbos will claim that they do not know the whereabouts of Nnamdi Kanu since the NA positioned and later moved unto his house.

Igbos are clever by half: The whole wide world has been informed of Nnamdi Kanu's travails by his lawyer. He never for once claimed that Nnamdi Kanu was either arrested or abducted. Neither did any member of Nnamdi Kanu's immediate or extended family members claimed that he was missing.

In Nigeria, at least, a person of Nnamdi Kanu's statue cannot go missing along with his royal father and the community and Igbos waiting till after a week before declaring him missing. Something is amiss!

Igbos REMEMBER!
YOU CAN FOOL A PERSON SOMETIMES, BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!

So when court resumes on the matter of Nnamdi Kanu, produce him court or risk Nnamdi Kanu being labeled as a fugitive from the law, which is worse. That is, if Nnamdi Kanu is ever re-arrested by the federal government, he would never get a bail hearing let alone, a reprieve for any reason at all, including a real, urgent and grave medical condition.

BTW, I will advice the federal government to up the ante:

1) declare Nnamdi Kanu a fugitive from the law if he does not show up in court.
2) arrest all of his bail sureties if they cannot produce him within a one week deadline, and lunch a manhunt for Nnamdi Kanu.

As an aside: am very ashamed of highly placed Igbo leaders who were unable to caution Nnamdi Kanu when he went "gaga", calling all of them one derogatory name after the other, but are now claiming that it is wrong for the federal government to label Nnamdi Kanu's Igbos as a terrorist organization.

QUESTIONS FOR Ohanese, The Igbo cultural leadership organization and other learned elders such as Prof. Nnwabueze.

1) why were you all not able to stop the rampaging Nnamdi Kanu and his destructive antics
2) what if the Northern youths went on a reprisal attacks in the North avenging the deaths of their kinsmen in Igboland
3) are you all part of the clandestine sponsors of Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu
4) can Nigeria really divide, peacefully and independently, at this day and age
5) can Biafraland survive within the confines of the core Igbo five states
6) why are you supporting the creation of chaos and deaths and destruction of Nigeria by condoning the excesses of Igbos as anchored by Nnamdi Kanu
7) do you all belief in ONE NIGERIA or are just tagging along because you have no choice

Whether I get my answers or not, it does not matter to me. Remember: be careful what you wish for, because you might "just get it."
All Igbo leaders should rise up and support the governors from your zone in promoting UNITY OF NIGERIA, because our destinies have been intertwined, interwoven and joined together all over like a siamese twins, which only a deadly surgical operation can separate. We all know that surgical operations can be bloody, costly and does not even guarantee success nor survival. Be warned!

Nigeria can be restructured along the present 6 geo-political zones if that would enhance our governance and development. But we must continue to promote national unity and integration, because the benefits far outweighs its many setbacks.

Peace!

#OneNigeria #EducateOurYouths

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by bakila: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
ceaz4r:
Boko Haram hnnnn.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Daboomb: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
The FG took him and probably already killed him and buried him secretly.

Army, navy and airfoece can kill people, it won't stop the quest for freedom.

By the way, IPOB must go underground and work secretly. All these street protests to be killed by northern troops is a very dumb idea.

The will know you are there when they notice things are happening and oil production is falling.

grin grin grin

Nnaa, you don start again!

We asked you to 'calm down' in the past but you said you are invincible and Kanu promised you he will burn the Zoo if they dare to arrest him.
Do you think we want him to burn the Zoo, by arresting him?
We simply 'bury him' and let maggots take care of the rest. grin grin grin

STOP BOASTING AND ISSUING THREATS AGAINST A SOVEREIGN STATE.

Everyone in this country is marginalised and not happy at what is going on, not just you people.
But while others are sensible in going about airing their greviances, you chest-beaters think you can hold a whole nation to ransom?

Look, come down from you high horses, work with other aggrieved Nigerians (from all tribes) to change the status-quo.
There are impoverished citizens in all tribes, not just Yiibo alone.
The problem is not that "they hate Yiibos", the problem is that the rich and priviledged Politicians hate every other Nigerians.
Know the real enemy.

It is not about APC or PDP (you will see both members attending lavish wedding for their children)
It is not about Hausa, Fulani, Afonja or Igbo (You will see all of them looting and sharing loot while your villages and hospitals are dilapidated.)

Igbos are supposed to be the smartest people in Nigeria (as claimed) and it is shocking that you cant even articulate something as simple as "recognising the problem"!
Instead, you all engage in a war of words, insulting other tribes as if that will solve your problems.

- If l say NO ONE is HAPPY with what is going on in Nigeria in the last 35yrs or so, take it as the truth.

- If l say secession would not solve the problems of marginalisation of the "average igbo man" (the rich, Igbo politicians dont care about your agitation, worst case they see you as wanting to reduce their area of inlfuence and loot), take it as the truth because Afonjas already know that break-up cannot solve their own problems as long as it is the same "Afonja looters" that would rule their small country.

- The mallam also knows that the reason why Almnajeri kids are everywhere is because of their political leaders who loot whatever is due them.

So, it isnot about the size or ethnicity of the country or its looters.

IPOB Yoots will better serve the nation if they stop being arrogant, insulting and threatening to other tribes but should rather humble themselves and work with aggrieved people from all other corners of the country, Yoruba, Fulani, Hausa, Efik, Nupe, Uhrobo, e.t.c .... to get rid of all oppressors in the country.

Do you notice that the 'ruling class' dont care about which tribe their fellow 'rulling class' come from?
Do you know that while you kill yourself over Afonja and Fulani, your Obiano, Orji kalu, Ubahs, okorocha, Enwerem, e.t.c wine and dine with them, give out their children in marriage to them, leave a blissful life with them, e.t.c?

Ask yourself
: WHY IS THAT?

Please, use your head and your God-given brain (it does not make you brave or cowardly, as you often think...it just nmakes you smart!)
Stop giving the military an excuse to use you for shooting-target practice.

Other Nigerian tribes do not hate you but they hate the 'gra-gra', the arrogance, the lack of logic and the recklessness with which you approach issues.
They are willing to work with you once you are willing to use your brains, instead of your brawns.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Daboomb: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
myhotbrain:

QUESTIONS FOR Ohanese, The Igbo cultural leadership organization and other learned elders such as Prof. Nnwabueze.

1) why were you all not able to stop the rampaging Nnamdi Kanu and his destructive antics
2) what if the Northern youths went on a reprisal attacks in the North avenging the deaths of their kinsmen in Igboland
3) are you all part of the clandestine sponsors of Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu
4) can Nigeria really divide, peacefully and independently, at this day and age
5) can Biafraland survive within the confines of the core Igbo five states
6) why are you supporting the creation of chaos and deaths and destruction of Nigeria by condoning the excesses of Igbos as anchored by Nnamdi Kanu
7) do you all belief in ONE NIGERIA or are just tagging along because you have no choice

Whether I get my answers or not, it does not matter to me. ....

#OneNigeria #EducateOurYouths

The answer to your question is very simple: All those people you refrenced belong to the RULING CLASS and they dont really care about the Biafra agitation.
They are just waiting n the wings, to see which way the tide will turn
.... (and you see how quickly they stabbed the Albino and the whole IPOB thing in the back, proscribing them even before the Fed. Giovt did grin ),... so they can also position themselves to continue to be the "Ruling and Looting class".

If Biafra is realised, they would be the Governors, just like they were, when it was under Nigeria.

But ask them: What benefit have you brought to the East since you were Governors and ruling class of the East?
Nothing except self-enrichment.
Same goes for other tribes

So, the fight is nothing between "tribes" but between the Ruling Class/Politicians and the other citizens from all across the nation, that are OPPRESSED and deprived of a good life.

Seriously, all the hate-filled Niggas need to sit back and Reflect on their actions.
They are just like the Militants and heavily Armed Robbers who live the rich Senators earning #30million/month alone, while attacking the poor salary earners and Enterpeneur.
How foolish can that be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Daboomb: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
afroxyz:

My brother, I'm Igbo, but I'm terribly ashamed

Dont be ashamed, we all make mistakes.
Talk to your people and let them realise that it is not cool to make the same mistakes, over and over again.
Read my post above.

We can abuse ourselves but we are still brothers, suffering the same fate under the very corrupt, thieving elite fromall tribes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Emma4Jesu(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
story Story, Remember Operation Python dance 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Daboomb: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
drTOO:
and who are bh killing majorly ?? No be northerners ni. ... Let ipob too shd strt killing there fellow southeasterners, and we will see who will remain to become biafrans. Unna no kuku plenty reach them, after 5 suicide bombings, everybody is wiped out.

You are wicked...but sadly TRUE! grin grin

Gerrout of hea. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by alt3r3g0: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
my brother nothing happen to kanu. .he is somewhere talking to his lawyer n other interested bodies on the next step to take n how to confront both the army n the APC led govt. .for me its normal or somthing i cal restrategizing. .in due course n time kanu will reappear somewhere. .

Probably checking the legality of promising to decapitate the President, establishing BSS and Biafra national guard...if none, the ball is in the court of the FG once/if he comes out of hiding.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ugly biitch, stfu.
Amarabae:
They are stupid,is it the southeast governors that kidnapped him?
Why only southeast governors?why not also south south governors,
since south south and benue are bifranland according to their delusional map
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by brownhawk: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
SIRTee15:
I think he has a wife....
Let's hear from her when last she contacted her husband....
and u think the whoree will tell the truth?
I've looked at her and concluded she should fed to crocodiles

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
ceaz4r:

It is not a question of mentioning boko haram or promoting terrorism. You can't apply heat to a metal and expect it not to get red hot over time. It is purely an Action and Reaction scenerio.
Do you even know what radicalized Boko Haram? Or do you think they started out violent?

The point he is making and which you miss is that the SE is not a good theatre for such activities. The igbo man bases tremendous value on hard work and business. None of which is possible under your " reactive" theory. I do not see igbo business creating sanctuaries for people who are destroying business value. You don't bring an army of occupation on your doorstep if you intend to flourish.

Oh you might say, the igbo businessman operates everywhere. The fallacies of this argument is that there is a basis for this scenario that would be removed by terrorist activity in their name.

Restructuring however is an irreversible train. Get on board.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by brownhawk: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:

An igbo man will never be a terrorist. Quote me anywhere. Igbos love their lives more than anything else. go and find out if there is any terrorism in the world with a religious background. So wen u talk about terrorism, dont bring the term close to Igbos.
its only religion that can push people to kill themselves along with others
bastards love their life's so much they cause chaos and withdraw to their shells
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by fuckpro: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Camillus92:
The federal government may have proscribed IPOB. Majority of Nigerians may not like what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying or doing. The federal government may have sent the military to crush ipob and to arrest their leaders. Kanu may have applied wrong approaches to achieve a desired goal. But one thing is very clear, which will be hard to deny. That is, Nnamdi Kanu has re-invigorated nationalism in Nigerians. He has brought to the front burner the agitation for national re-awakening. He has aroused afresh the sub consciousness of our political leaders to understand the skewed federalism.

He has instilled fear in the northerners and made many of them to understand the fact that if the status quo is allowed, Nigeria will ceased to exist in no time. Kanu has made it possible for southern leaders to come together for once. He has made it possible for the governors of south east and south south to come together to form a united front for the first time in over 40 years.

Kanu has made it possible for the governors from the north to visit the east in search of peace. One man must have to lay down his life for peace to reign. One man has to make sacrifices in order to get a viable nation with equity, justice and fairness as a bedrock. Kanu, dead or alive have made his mark.

Many will live to appreciate Nnamdi Kanu. If not now, but in the near future. We should not vilify him for his actions. A star is born only once. Since after the end of the civil war in 1970, no man has been to arouse the nationalism and political consciousness of Nigerians as done Kanu in his short stint as the leader of IPOB.

#copied.
I give it to you 100% ...Nigeria only understand vigorous confrontation albeit non violent as demonstrated by iPod ... weather Nigeria likes it or not the political class will never take the people will for a ride henceforth
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by zionmade1: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
brownhawk:
bastards love their life's so much they cause chaos and withdraw to their shells
kindly look up the meaning of bastard. people like shekau are not bastards and they are that deadly, u re not a bastard and u act and reason so foolishly, i guess being a bastard can be better a times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by bcashy: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wen it comes to chest beating, making mouth on social media, giving useless deadlines....give it to them[color=#990000][/color] grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free / Lord Sky - IGP "Transmission" Music Video - Ft. Ibrahim Idris / Please What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.