Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

"Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors (50424 Views)

FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun / Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by billyG(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:

An igbo man will never be a terrorist. Quote me anywhere. Igbos love their lives more than anything else. go and find out if there is any terrorism in the world with a religious background. So wen u talk about terrorism, dont bring the term close to Igbos.
its only religion that can push people to kill themselves along with others
Nnamdi kanu d son of chukwu okike abiama has brought a new religion.

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by zionmade1: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

are you now saying Igbo's are coward who cannot avenge the death of their supreme leader?
Yeah they will avenge the same way yorubas did after the death of awolowo and abiola

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by zionmade1: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Danladi7:

A country that will proudly be ruled by allyson madueke,nnamdi kanu,chuba okadigbo children,stella oduah,james ibori and alamesiaghagrin
At least they wont use their resources to fight products of almajiris
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
ceaz4r:
The Fed govt will soon birth another boko haram in the South East if they continue towing this path.
Produce Nnamdi KANU alive. We don't care if he is in your custody.

Another boko haram you said.....meaning u people will kill yourselves by yourselves. Thats very thoughtful of u. PMB said you can go ahead bro. You can be more courageous than this, by organising your usual protest as ipob. Then ''egu eke'' will b all urs. Dare the ''zoo'' army at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
cowardafonja:

this accursed slut once claimed to be Igbo grin
i think she is, go through her profile. She just doesn't subscribe to ur ideology even though u wan the same thing

2 Likes

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by zionmade1: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
mudiana:
stop deceiving your self. if Biafra starts today which I so much want, you guys will have the worst leaders ever in the history of a nation. You know why, naturally ibos are very ambitious and they will go any length to get what they want. they don't mind slaughtering their whole clan to achieve it.
At least the backward state of nigeria after over 100 years wont be better than it
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Wallace2107: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
ponpon:
Emma powerful is trying to be relevant to make his own money
bro I tire o.u so on point.as d coward run Emma pawafool to wan hammer for iPod bank
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by billyG(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
7days is too much why not 5hrs or zoogeria burns.wire me #50m & i will find & fetch d frightened moses of biafraland.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by reciprokal: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=omenka post=60693695][/quote]
Backwater political Greyback !!!

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by zionmade1: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
billyG:
Nnamdi kanu d son of chukwu okike abiama has brought a new religion.
I dont recognize the guy do u recognize him? If his new religion would impact some senses to u, why not go ahead and join him
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Wallace2107: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:

At least the backward state of nigeria after over 100 years wont be better than it
look..a retarded poster! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by EgusiShankly: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
ceaz4r:
The Fed govt will soon birth another boko haram in the South East if they continue towing this path.
if una like,become ISIS today Na una go still suffer the consequences

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Oju4190: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Nigeria is just looking for trouble and we the IPOB members will give it to them
Nigeria is playing Benin republic now.The viewing center I am now is dominated by igbos

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
The guy that wants to make ppl loss have himself disappeared. What an irony.

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by okerekeikpo: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oju4190:

Nigeria is playing Benin republic now.The viewing center I am now is dominated by igbos
afonja don't quote me again
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Temmy5050(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kanu dey my aos dey make fura and nunu for me. Yeye chest beater. Lol

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by SIRmanjar(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:
RIP IPOB
U guys gave a good fight, but destroyed ur organization the day u guys formed BSS. As for the FG the ideology "biafra" will never die, it may take sometime but one day we will have a nation we can call our own, where the tyrant wont be the president and the biggest liar only second to satan himself Mr Lie wont have a say

As for now peace is still priceless
Ewedu boy..No justice no peace
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by yahmohy27: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigerian Army don buy market...

they should have waited for his court case... Instead of attacking him illegally in his house...

Tho I smell blackmail... The military really messed up this time
Story !

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by yahmohy27: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigerian Army don buy market...

they should have waited for his court case... Instead of attacking him illegally in his house...

Tho I smell blackmail... The military really messed up this time
Story ! Abi na history ?
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by SuperS1Panther: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
efighter:

And the future boko haram coming up in the East will given the Python Twerk treatment.

The East will be the battleground and by the time the Python is through with you Somalia will be London City in comparison to the East.

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Rossikki: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Another useless ultimatum from Ultimate Warriors. cheesy

They are so ashamed the lion who once bragged to decimate the zoo army has taken to his heels when the army came knocking but don't want his gullible followers to realise this, hence trying to make them believe he's in government's custody. cheesy

Ohamadike Bin Kanu has gone Usain Bolt on y'all. Accept that fact and stop trying too hard to be clever. wink

Don't mind them. The guy don take off. He's probably in London by now.

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by konoplyanka: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:

Yeah they will avenge the same way yorubas did after the death of awolowo and abiola
can you tell me who killed those people?

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by zionmade1: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:
can you tell me who killed those people?
If u give me the name of the person that shot or killed kanu
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by zionmade1: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ewedu boy..No justice no peace
Go to the nearest barracks, i heard they are serving justice there with the peace drink

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
The federal government may have proscribed IPOB. Majority of Nigerians may not like what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying or doing. The federal government may have sent the military to crush ipob and to arrest their leaders. Kanu may have applied wrong approaches to achieve a desired goal. But one thing is very clear, which will be hard to deny. That is, Nnamdi Kanu has re-invigorated nationalism in Nigerians. He has brought to the front burner the agitation for national re-awakening. He has aroused afresh the sub consciousness of our political leaders to understand the skewed federalism.

He has instilled fear in the northerners and made many of them to understand the fact that if the status quo is allowed, Nigeria will ceased to exist in no time. Kanu has made it possible for southern leaders to come together for once. He has made it possible for the governors of south east and south south to come together to form a united front for the first time in over 40 years.

Kanu has made it possible for the governors from the north to visit the east in search of peace. One man must have to lay down his life for peace to reign. One man has to make sacrifices in order to get a viable nation with equity, justice and fairness as a bedrock. Kanu, dead or alive have made his mark.

Many will live to appreciate Nnamdi Kanu. If not now, but in the near future. We should not vilify him for his actions. A star is born only once. Since after the end of the civil war in 1970, no man has been to arouse the nationalism and political consciousness of Nigerians as done Kanu in his short stint as the leader of IPOB.

#copied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Python will soon dance for them. The dirty water wey una drink never do una. IPOB try nonsense and you will be dead.

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by PHILipu1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
I have a reliable information that Kanu is hiding in one Yoruba state.
Fayose and FFK are hiding him.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by konoplyanka: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:
If u give me the name of the person that shot or killed kanu
KANU is under his father's bed.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Dididrumz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
ceaz4r:

"We don't care if he is in your custody".....?

oga keep quiet, d idiot draged u guys into a pit, u followed him like animals, now he has deserted you guys. Shame no catch you?. Go and get a life

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Josephjnr(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
ceaz4r:

The south easterners don't have the mind for true violence.

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by nextstep(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Throwback:
Kanu is still on the run and his family has not declared he is missing.
The last sighting of Kanu was somewhere around the coast of Argentina, having outrun Abidjan which was his intended destination. He continues to break all manner of sprint records as he runs only to stop and hide in a rat hole whenever a chopper hovers above.

grin grin grin grin
Savage grin

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Bellfun(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
ceaz4r:

Please please please! Don't wish too hard!
How would a sane person pray for another "Boko Haram" like uprising in the South East?

You guys think that the Boko Haram thingy is a child's play?!

I don't pray SE experience such a thing at all!

Please o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency' / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.