Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

"Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors (50418 Views)

FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun / Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by pryme(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Amarabae:
They are stupid,is it the southeast governors that kidnapped him?
Why only southeast governors?why not also south south governors,
since south south and benue are bifranland according to their delusional map

Honestly I never thought I will see a human chameleon in my life.
You are now calling IPOB delusional?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by brownhawk: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:

kindly look up the meaning of bastard. people like shekau are not bastards and they are that deadly, u re not a bastard and u act and reason so foolishly, i guess being a bastard can be better a times
we all have different views and meaning of bastard and foolishness so yes my brother I guess so

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by ExInferis(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Why 7 days?

Why not instanta?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Oladeeone: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Lol your smile and this comment contradicts,,, calm down o
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by apostlesandewa(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigerians are quite unstable in judgement... double standards and picking sides without a sense of truth... Let's all be objective and thread with caution. With all these armoury Tompolo hasn't been found or arrested, Shekau has died and resurrected as much as we are told and so on. How much more an organized group... forget Propaganda if IPOB goes truly rouge... Do you think the fire will be quenched this easy?
we all should simply pray for peace and stop embracing propaganda fuelled threats.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Daboomb: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
fuckpro:
I give it to you 100% ...Nigeria only understand vigorous confrontation albeit non violent as demonstrated by iPod ... weather Nigeria likes it or not the political class will never take the people will for a ride henceforth

Until such agitations take a "national outlook", as opposed to a tribal one, the result will always be the same.
Nigeria will NOT BREAK-UP, take that from me.
Reason is that the problems of Nigeria (or one tribe fo that matter) is not caused by one/another Tribe but by the political elites in ALL TRIBES.

The day the impoverished and the robbed ion all tribes decide tocome together to change the status quo, that is the day when an agitation will siucceed within a few days.
but then, when you remove the "problem of the political class and elites", you will realise that Nigeria is a sweet country to be and leaving it is so undesirable for anyone. grin grin undecided
The elites know this, hence they tell you with certainty, that Nigeria will not disintegrate (but wont tell you WHY)

2 Likes

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by CioAngels(f): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
They will come back alive. The eastern governors cannot match their northern counterpasts who stood by their youths while your easterners sold their youth for positions and money. With all the killing by the fulani herdsman, did you hear the north condemn them or talk ills about them? No. But your governors told their people it was above them, those are leaders that were not vote for but rigged(paid) themselves in. Pa buhari will come soon and the issues on ground will be a thing of the past.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by pryme(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jiang:

That aunty is much more respectable than you. she is world's above you. Cause she always says the truth even if her people will turn against her. if all igbos have even a shred of her qualities, their won't be empty brain idiots like Igbos

Do you know anything about the person your are defending? if you knew what she said about Nigeria, and how Powerful and Intelligent Kanu is,
You will realize you are the fool in this context.

Take time out to know who you are defending.

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by fuckpro: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Daboomb:

Until such agitations take a "national outlook", as opposed to a tribal one, the result will always be the same.
Reason is that the problems of Nigeria (or one tribe fo that matter) is not caused by one/another Tribe but by the political elites in ALL TRIBES.

The day the impoverished and the robbed ion all tribes decide tocome together to change the status quo, that is the day when an agitation will siucceed within a few days.
but then, when you remove the "problem of the political class and elites", you will realise that Nigeria is a sweet country to be and leaving it is so undesirable for anyone. grin grin undecided
The elites know this, hence they tell you with certainty, that Nigeria will not disintegrate (but wont tell you WHY)
...you know what many don't understand...the country problem is bad leadership from grassroot to ask rock ...all are self serving

3 Likes

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out
your opinion is inconsequential

E pain dis one reach vein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Krisddon: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:
RIP IPOB
U guys gave a good fight, but destroyed ur organization the day u guys formed BSS. As for the FG the ideology "biafra" will never die, it may take sometime but one day we will have a nation we can call our own, where the tyrant wont be the president and the biggest liar only second to satan himself Mr Lie wont have a say

As for now peace is still priceless
Good comment. The BSS idea killed the whole thing coupled with the affronts to the security apparatus and other threats and insults. It would have been a huge success if Nnamdi was more diplomatic. At least, if Biafra isn't realised, restructuring would have been achieved.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by wahles(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Daboomb:

I had to follow u bro! U r brilliant chap! I could kiss u ryt nw!no homo# I am short of words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by SIRmanjar(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:

Does it matter who u want to insult? i guess u know how short the lives of people who insult their elders seem to be
You should be telling ursef this cos am ur elder cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kanu dey somewhere dey dig hole. He should be traced to the very same lady he was caught having some " be happy" moment with at a Lagos hotel some few years bye.

Dat guy na 21st century scammer. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by bakila: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
apostlesandewa:
Nigerians are quite unstable in judgement... double standards and picking sides without a sense of truth... Let's all be objective and thread with caution. With all these armoury Tompolo hasn't been found or arrested, Shekau has died and resurrected as much as we are told and so on. How much more an organized group... forget Propaganda if IPOB goes truly rouge... Do you think the fire will be quenched this easy?
we all should simply pray for peace and stop embracing propaganda fuelled threats.
If the Igbos allow IPOB to go rogue it will be on them. The Kanuris and people in the North suffered more from the actions of BH. Ditto South-East and IPOB, pray they dont go rogue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by bakila: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
fuckpro:
...you know what many don't understand...the country problem is bad leadership from grassroot to ask rock ...all are self serving
...like the type provided by Kanu, full of ego, maglomainic braggadacio and impunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Tmercy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
stephenmorris:
lol.... grin
choi wickedness
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
APC government has recorded another failure...........failed us completely.

Ordinary ASUU strike that used to last for 6 months now lasted for only 1 month.

No! No!! No!!!

Total failure!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Tamakay(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Toothless Bugdogs still barking? Your Nnamdi Kanu dressed like a woman and escaped through the backdoor before the gallant python dancers arrived his home. Go and look for him in Cameroon mumu followers.

He has informed you guys to rant like as if he is missing at least to divert d gallant python dancers attention abi? Those he killed as a result of this impulsive action of IPOBism will surely hunt him down. Go to north and see how many Igbo people shops and houses were burnt down, you will really pity the Igbos. So pathetic and some idiots are still protesting where is Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by lonecatt(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Here he is, hiding and crying like the dirty little cowardly pig he is.
lols is this what you have been reduced to,apc how market abi we don forget all that ? how about change wey they promise us? na biafra matter we come sidon put? what a shame
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by billyG(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:

I dont recognize the guy do u recognize him?
If his new religion would impact some senses to u, why not go ahead and join him
me join him?tufiakwa!what conglumeration has sheep with pigs?i even saw dem with eyez rolling in muddy water only swine do that kind of shiit.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by apostlesandewa(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
bakila:

If the Igbos allow IPOB to go rogue it will be on them. The Kanuris and people in the North suffered more from the actions of BH. Ditto South-East and IPOB, pray they dont go rogue.

I understand you sir... I am just saying... Of course the East will have the larger share but come to think of it... Ibos are every where and truth is from my little experience so far many of them hold their Biafra dream dearly.. and may not openly declare for glaring reasons... Boko Haram is a religious extremist movement while secession is political... if they truly go rogue ...It will likely be a rebel force versus government and will extend beyond the east because we have become so interrelated... your neighbour might just be a spy and in civilization if you tag the entire ethnicity... it becomes ethnic cleansing and will gain sympathy... it really is a situation that needs a lot of carefulness and not threats. People are actually tired of the Nigerian situation... if a true conflict breaks out, there are lots of silent sympathizers and there lies the problem
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Brugo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hope he has not pulled an "Ojukwu" on them. Kanu, come out of hiding and lead your people.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by TheKingIsHere: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Amarabae:

Abeg leave SS from your craze. I wonder which governors proscibed ipob as a terrorist group? Shior
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by ab11baddo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Daboomb:

Nnaa, you don start again!

We asked you to 'calm down' in the past but you said you are invincible and Kanu promised you he will burn the Zoo if they dare to arrest him.
Do you think we want him to burn the Zoo, by arresting him?
We simply 'bury him' and let maggots take care of the rest. grin grin grin

STOP BOASTING AND ISSUING THREATS AGAINST A SOVEREIGN STATE.

Everyone in this country is marginalised and not happy at what is going on, not just you people.
But while others are sensible in going about airing their greviances, you chest-beaters think you can hold a whole nation to ransom?

Look, come down from you high horses, work with other aggrieved Nigerians (from all tribes) to change the status-quo.
There are impoverished citizens in all tribes, not just Yiibo alone.
The problem is not that "they hate Yiibos", the problem is that the rich and priviledged Politicians hate every other Nigerians.
Know the real enemy.

It is not about APC or PDP (you will see both members attending lavish wedding for their children)
It is not about Hausa, Fulani, Afonja or Igbo (You will see all of them looting and sharing loot while your villages and hospitals are dilapidated.)

Igbos are supposed to be the smartest people in Nigeria (as claimed) and it is shocking that you cant even articulate something as simple as "recognising the problem"!
Instead, you all engage in a war of words, insulting other tribes as if that will solve your problems.

- If l say NO ONE is HAPPY with what is going on in Nigeria in the last 35yrs or so, take it as the truth.

- If l say secession would not solve the problems of marginalisation of the "average igbo man" (the rich, Igbo politicians dont care about your agitation, worst case they see you as wanting to reduce their area of inlfuence and loot), take it as the truth because Afonjas already know that break-up cannot solve their own problems as long as it is the same "Afonja looters" that would rule their small country.

- The mallam also knows that the reason why Almnajeri kids are everywhere is because of their political leaders who loot whatever is due them.

So, it isnot about the size or ethnicity of the country or its looters.

IPOB Yoots will better serve the nation if they stop being arrogant, insulting and threatening to other tribes but should rather humble themselves and work with aggrieved people from all other corners of the country, Yoruba, Fulani, Hausa, Efik, Nupe, Uhrobo, e.t.c .... to get rid of all oppressors in the country.

Do you notice that the 'ruling class' dont care about which tribe their fellow 'rulling class' come from?
Do you know that while you kill yourself over Afonja and Fulani, your Obiano, Orji kalu, Ubahs, okorocha, Enwerem, e.t.c wine and dine with them, give out their children in marriage to them, leave a blissful life with them, e.t.c?

Ask yourself
: WHY IS THAT?

Please, use your head and your God-given brain (it does not make you brave or cowardly, as you often think...it just nmakes you smart!)
Stop giving the military an excuse to use you for shooting-target practice.

Other Nigerian tribes do not hate you but they hate the 'gra-gra', the arrogance, the lack of logic and the recklessness with which you approach issues.
They are willing to work with you once you are willing to use your brains, instead of your brawns.
my God!! U spoke my mind.... Someone asked me on NL someweeks ago why do I hate igbos... I was like.... Wow.... I don't hate igbos. My Gf is one... Most of my guys are igbos.... So WTF..... U guys insults and look down on other tribes..... So much arrogance thinking u are better than everyone ... Its bad
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Ever8054: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pascalberry:
The man Don turn Bed bug nah. how u wan take catch am cheesy cheesy
you don make me laugh tier ....
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by sandland: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
IPOB leader has suddenly become a baby that is carried away FG. He has BSS. Again he is unelected president. So he is big enough to account for himself.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by RighteousI: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Throwback:
Kanu is still on the run and his family has not declared he is missing.

It is time for IPOB to accept that Kanu has been humiliated and cannot muster the courage to hold the MIC again.

Has Kanu's family made claims that the zoo army met him in the compound?
Has Kanu's family declared anybody missing?
Was Kanu's brother not on TV some days after the humiliation of IPOB?
Was the brother not asked to state the whereabouts of Kanu? Did we not all hear his response to the question? Or did he reply that his brother was taken by the galant soldiers?

The last sighting of Kanu was somewhere around the coast of Argentina, having outrun Abidjan which was his intended destination. He continues to break all manner of sprint records as he runs only to stop and hide in a rat hole whenever a chopper hovers above.

Ohamadike has been disgraced by the same zoo army he vowed to kill. He who claimed he had power to remove Nigeria's crude oil deposits, and who some zombies claimed he cured their stomach pains, has finally been outed as an empty barrel making noise only with the assurance of safety.

Okanlawon heard kpa kpa kpa, and he fled for safety of his own life that was more cherished than the lives of those he deceived to waste.

you are a goat for having faith in a chicken army that likes whipping unarmed civilians​ with koboko but take to their heels when the real terrorists show up.

have the Igbos fought back yet? the last time they fought it took 3 years and millions of lives for the war to be over. these ibo Igbos will be tougher to fight than boko Haram because they have foreign connection that can advice them on guerrella tactics that will destroy the zoogerian army. even the mighty American army were killed like chickens in Iraq through guerrella tactics. what if ipob start with snipers, then if they go on to plant roadside bombs, then if they go on to ambushes, hit and run attacks.
the violent tactics used by the army will hasten a sovereign State of biafra. use non violent means to fight ipob and the government will have a greater chance of success.
it's a shame that people here are celebrating the use of violence on a group that uses no violence. have you ever seen kanu with an ak47? has ipob kidnapped or raped anyone?
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Throwback: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
RighteousI:

you are a goat for having faith in a chicken army that likes whipping unarmed civilians​ with koboko but take to their heels when the real terrorists show up.

have the Igbos fought back yet? the last time they fought it took 3 years and millions of lives for the war to be over. these ibo Igbos will be tougher to fight than boko Haram because they have foreign connection that can advice them on guerrella tactics that will destroy the zoogerian army. even the mighty American army were killed like chickens in Iraq through guerrella tactics. what if ipob start with snipers, then if they go on to plant roadside bombs, then if they go on to ambushes, hit and run attacks.
the violent tactics used by the army will hasten a sovereign State of biafra. use non violent means to fight ipob and the government will have a greater chance of success.
it's a shame that people here are celebrating the use of violence on a group that uses no violence. have you ever seen kanu with an ak47? has ipob kidnapped or raped anyone?

By brother let them carry out all you opined in the SouthEast, just like boko haram in the NorthEast.

It will be poetic justice for those who embraced hate.
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Anybody who threatens national security gets put away, court order or no court order; ask El-Zakzaky and Dasuki - it doesn't matter who you are.

1 Like

Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by SIRTee15: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
brownhawk:
and u think the whoree will tell the truth?
I've looked at her and concluded she should fed to crocodiles
At least if he's truly missing...
She will cry out...
Then we can start from there....
Re: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors by Apipia: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Nigeria is just looking for trouble and we the IPOB members will give it to them
Rie nsi ezi. Your are not ashamed that a 50years old Ibo man who is still sharing one room with his wife in his papa house, is your deilekto.Ozu!!! Tufiakwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Lord Sky - IGP "Transmission" Music Video - Ft. Ibrahim Idris / Please What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.