Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! (7006 Views)

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details / Biafra Demonstration In Aba / BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by madridguy(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Noted.

RomeSankara:

Its currently going on in Aba as I type
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by IkpuMmiri(f): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2017
tobida:

There is ongoing protest in Aba.

Liar! Where In Aba? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by sarrki(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
menstrualpad:
Sarrki mi o bae seere... Tioba yo aworan yen obo (monkey) kiijere lehin Oko (vehicle)... Asedanu koni fiaiye e sile! Adabi timoba fi nkan buruku lo e kotofi aworan kaworan siibe...

Epe ila koki my agbonrin
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by Cjrane2: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Arrest ndiigbo now!! Buhari can you not hear? Arrest them..LMAO.

If only you guys know the plans Kanu have for this zoo...if only you know..lol

Today they are demonstrating peacefully and Buhari is shooting them dead.

When they arm to defend themselves remember they were once peaceful until you pushed them to the wall.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by zionmade1: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Dont quote anyone when you do, because if you do, you are simply calling the persona slave and you will get served.

Now, like I advised earlier, deal with it like a man and stop whining like a little girl.
I didnt quote anybody it was a comment standing on its own
find another excuse
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by menstrualpad: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Epe ila koki my agbonrin
Mio tiisepe. Otiyo. Otitan. Maasoora..maabaiye araeje lori oselu tio kan e.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by sarrki(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
always talking Nonsense
you're never smart

E pain am

E enter am
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by tobida: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Cjrane2:

Today they are demonstrating peacefully and Buhari is shooting them dead.

When they arm to defend themselves remember they were once peaceful until you pushed them to the wall.

Saraki and the Senate need to take the bull by the horn since we have a terrorist bigotted president.

They need to address the Biafra issue.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by SuperStriker: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Hahahahahaha! Their chronic addiction to chestbeating wouldn't just let them swallow their pride and observe a moment of sober reflection after the terrible beat down they've received over the past one week. cheesy

They would rather lie through their souls to preserve their notorious reputation for bragging, uploading a year old picture as event happening in real time. cheesy

Watch the video here. They are singing in Igbo asking the government to come and kill all of them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1586762978048485&id=100484630009668
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by sarrki(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
menstrualpad:

Mio tiisepe. Otiyo. Otitan. Maasoora..maabaiye araeje lori oselu tio kan e.

Adua lose ko ?

Emi oberu eneikeni

Olorun Mi tomisin

Elepe lepe WO to

Bere awon omo saari ni isale eko

Wamoo iru enitimose
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by menstrualpad: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Adua lose ko ?

Emi oberu eneikeni

Olorun Mi tomisin

Elepe lepe WO to

Bere awon omo saari ni isale eko

Wamoo iru enitimose
Just be careful. Fight in battles that make sense. Let others express themselves without you getting in their faces

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
menstrualpad:

Just be careful. Fight in battles that make sense. Let others express themselves without you getting in their faces

That's why its Nairaland forum

So are you trying to Tell me not to aire my view ?
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by SuperStriker: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
sirlegend:
They are telling Gov Ikpeazu that they are in Aba – The Governor and the soldiers he invited to Abia should come and shoot them

More details still coming!

Watch the video below!

http://plusmila.com/breaking-biafra-demonstration-aba-now-video/

http://plusmila.com/breaking-biafra-demonstration-aba-now-video/

Pls remove the old picture.
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by BabaRamotu1988: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Dont quote anyone when you do, because if you do, you are simply calling the persona slave and you will get served.

Now, like I advised earlier, deal with it like a man and stop whining like a little girl.
[/s]
real men don't waste their time on social media
only sadists do

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by BabaRamotu1988: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

E pain am

E enter am
[/s]
nope e pain you well well and i know tongue

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by jollymizzle(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
I dare say Igbos may eventually win my support and the majority of Yorubas if they can keep this new agitation free of hatred, incitement and of course seek allies. They should learn from the mistakes of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and see others rise to stand with them. Most of us don't hate igbos, neither do we wish to see any group marginalized nor subjugated. The time for hate campaign is gone and this time around,it should be about the real issues that affect us and the path we wish to follow be it restructuring or separation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by Jesusloveyou: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
MrRichy:
IPOB is back....

no man can fight that which is approved by God.. you can ask Pharaoh..
you think my God was so foolish to tell moses to followed due process
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by tobida: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
jollymizzle:
I dare say Igbos may eventually win my support and the majority of Yorubas if they can keep this new agitation free of hatred, incitement and of course seek allies. They should learn from the mistakes of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and see others rise to stand with them. Most of us don't hate igbos, neither do we wish to see any group marginalized nor subjugated. The time for hate campaign is gone and this time around,it should be about the real issues that affect us and the path we wish to follow be it restructuring or separation.

i yam already with dem. Hausafulani killing don tire me aburo...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by Cyynthia(f): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Hahahahahaha! Their chronic addiction to chestbeating wouldn't just let them swallow their pride and observe a moment of sober reflection after the terrible beat down they've received over the past one week. cheesy

They would rather lie through their souls to preserve their notorious reputation for bragging, uploading a year old picture as event happening in real time. cheesy
Keep embarrassing your generation.
You don't need hate but pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by menstrualpad: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

That's why its Nairaland forum

So are you trying to Tell me not to aire my view ?
Keep in mind to respect others when you express your views. Most times you do.
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by SuperStriker: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
madridguy:
Old pictures to ginger the morale of some laminated brain miscreants. Carry any flag while the Python is still in active dance at your peril shocked

Op attached an old picture but the rally is real.

They are singing in Igbo asking the government to come and kill all of them.

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by sarrki(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
menstrualpad:

Keep in mind to respect others when you express your views. Most times you do.

All I know and care for is

Igbos should be dealt with

They are terrorist organization

That's all we Nigerians (progressives) cares for

Less I forget

I think the advice should be directed at you

You don't have the maturity to be online

You cursed at will

Someone you have not seeing before threatening him with unfounded stuff
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by menstrualpad: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

All I know and care for is

Igbos should be dealt with

They are terrorist organization

That's all we Nigerians (progressives) cares for

Less I forget

I think the advice should be directed at you

You don't have the maturity to be online

You cursed at will

Someone you have not seeing before threatening him with unfounded stuff
I have advised you as your elder. I am not here to exchange words with you.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by nwabobo: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
They should be dealt with

They are unlawful organization now

Seaperate IPOB from Biafra.
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by nwabobo: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
madridguy:
Old pictures to ginger the morale of some laminated brain miscreants. Carry any flag while the Python is still in active dance at your peril shocked

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by wristbangle: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Old picture

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by Eastfield1: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! by Eastfield1: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:

I feel your Pain,
I see ur Cry in ur Laugh.
I feel ur pain in Disguise
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1586762978048485&id=100484630009668&_rdc=1&_rdr&fbt_id=1586762978048485&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar#s_3a7977916c7a59f7231116e9a65701d8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids / LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition / "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.