Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu (31797 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Gamesmart: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
maestrojohn:

Does using a cellphone or pc make you have a slave mentality?

What ha cellphone and pc got to do with the matter?
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Gamesmart: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wiziman:
Shut up

In the name of Jesus, you shall receive sense eventually.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gamesmart:

In the name of Jesus, you shall receive sense eventually.
Amen.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by sirwhyteB(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Is not today that we know that some of our leaders are MENTALLY ILL
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by attackgat: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
OmoEpe:

The difference between the two is the carving out of territories out of the present Nigeria land mass. On this count both IPOD and BOKOHARAM are the same that deserves same treatment

The carving out of territories? When did IPOB carve out territories? You think that territories are carved with word of mouth? IPOB just said it wants referendum
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by decency12(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
i weep for this country
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Amah70: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
celebsnes:
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Garba Shehu, has revealed why the Federal Government labelled Indigenous People of Biafra as terrorists and not the marauding Fulani herdsmen..

Garba Shehu also revealed he supported the Nigerian Army in its recent declaration that the Indigenous People of Biafra is a terrorist group.

Recall, earlier on Wednesday, The Federal High Court in Abuja has approved the application by the Federal Government, seeking the proscription of the Indigenous People of Biafra.

Now, Mr. Shehu, who made this known while speaking on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily, said the Federal Government had closely monitored the activities of the group, its inability to embrace dialogue, hence qualified to be called a terrorist organisation.

He also revealed the herdsmen did not fight to take over any region like IPOB and Boko Haram did..

He said;

“We looked at this organisation, we analysed it, and it fits the description of a terrorist organization.

If it fits the description of a terrorist organization, then it is a terrorist organization,”

Although the Presidential Aide admitted that the military by its declaration alerted Nigerians of their own analysis, he, however, revealed the Federal Government was bound to follow up “some processes.”

“That yes, it fits in and as Americans say, ‘If it walks like a duck, it moves like a duck, it looks like a duck, then it is a duck.’

“Therefore, that is it. That is their own description of it. So, the processes we are bound to follow since they are fully aware of the fact that from the point of view of the law, they cannot do what the law does not empower them to do.”

Mr. Shehu further explains that IPOB leader, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu had earlier aborted peace moves made by the governors of the five eastern states headed by Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi, as well as Senators from the region.

He said;

“IPOB itself has clearly indicated that they are not interested in dialogue. You know that in the run-up of these processes, the governors of the states in the region had put up a forum, IPOB said, ‘No, thank you, we are not interested.’

“The Senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria set up a delegation and they said, ‘IPOB we want to speak to you,’ and they said, ‘no, thank you.’”

“Initially yes, it is clear that the leader had himself shut everyone out of the whole process,”

He then added;

"There is a difference between a criminal activity and a terrorist activity, yes the fulani herdsmen are a criminal gang and they are being treated as criminals according to the law of the country.. But IPOB like Boko Haram as a territory have carved on to themselves as a sovereign state of their own, they have should willingness to invade states and raised concerns in neighbouring states, like Kogi, Benue and have said they are interested in taking over Bayelsa and Rivers and have raised up a flag"

Watch videos below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvc-PADxJ0E&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=qC3Ae8uQJAKZtVqW-6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3HGHzVOBQg&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=j1qRMRKDdmW7UdXq-6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f94vRriHXhY&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=MAeWOp5jTGq_eFvD-6

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/herdsmen-not-labelled-terrorists-criminals-unlike-ipob-boko-haram-garba-shehu/

IPOB as Terrorist organization?? Never!!!!

If the Igbo, Yoruba and rest of SS allow this to be, Fulani has finally captured Nigeria for keeps; and forever. Any resistant Igbo, Yoruba or SS organization can easily be tagged terrorist organization by Fulani.

IPOB has never harmed even a fly, never killed a human, never fired a shot on anybody. IPOB has an official policy of restoring Biafra through peaceful means.

Arewa is now becoming terror to the south of Nigeria.

Tufiakwa!! Tufiakwa!!! Tufiakwa!!!!!!
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Amah70: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
By proscribing IPOB, the governors of the southeast states tried to sell their Igbo ethnic group to Arewa.

The governors lost the population in the east to IPOB, so the governors came declared war on IPOB.

Who does not know: Nigeria was politically restructured by Arewa soldiers with wrong use of land mass as criterion, such that any Igbo politician who does not sing the tune of northern Nigeria is filtered off Nigeria's political process?

SE governors lost power to IPOB. It's madness to name IPOB with sympathy of more than 60 million Nigerians a terrorist organization.
This is madness of Buhari cabal taken too far.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Eberex(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2017

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Bokennie: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by adeboizy11(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
There was a country.

JUSTICE4Nigeria:
THIS GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF TRIBALIST
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by buJu234: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wait.. why is it that the north all call Ipob terrorist why they 're not calling theirs both boko haram & killer fulani herdmen terrorists?
Nigerian army haven't gone to fight the killer fulani herdmen but they went to kill innocents souls in SE, and everyone is praising them.

Eventhough I don't support Ipob, let's not b hypothetical here. Before u remove the fly in someone's eyes why not removed the Bird in urs.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Kiakia(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Logic! This is type of logic you will find in Nigeria. Someone kills, burns, rapes, destroys and create an atmosphere of terror but he is not a terrorist but the ones who protest and insult are terrorist. Logic. This is the logic of a mind that is schizophrenic.

The thing is, in this country, some animals are more important than the others. All animals are equal but some are 'more equal' than others. And they wonder why the country is messed up. The president has even called them Libyan and Senegalese Herdsmen.

The Garba guy and his boss are just clueless people who shouldn't have been close to any position of managing people. Buhari talked about NEGOTIATING with Boko Haram and recently, North Korea, but he sent programmed adults(soldiers) to go shoot people in the east.

Buhari on Tuesday called for the restructuring of the United Nations but wouldn't try same in his own country. The man is a terrible hypocritical being. He talked about giving Palestinians their own country but IPOB that asked same are terrorists.

I can't be politically correct at this time in our country's history. No one should be politically correct in this moment of our history. Buhari is a hypocrite and without morals. His Myanmar speech is proof that he is more interested in the welfare of his religion than humanity in general.

Garba Shehu is not making sense. He reasons like any common Northerner, full of hate and bile for a South East person or group, yet we are supposed to be one Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by blaqzide: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Garba Shehu... EWU!
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Scholarnwadimma(f): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
That's Nigeria for you.Unarmed IPOB is termed a terrorist group because the are terrorizing the government but armed Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists because they are not terrorizing the government rather the masses.Nigerians una see una life.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by chukuli(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Logic! This is type of logic you will find in Nigeria. Someone kills, burns, rapes, destroys and create an atmosphere of terror but he is not a terrorist but the ones who protest and insult are terrorist. Logic. This is the logic of a mind that is schizophrenic.

The thing is, in this country, some animals are more important than the others. All animals are equal but some are 'more equal' than others. And they wonder why the country is messed up. The president has even called them Libyan and Senegalese Herdsmen.

The Garba guy and his boss are just clueless people who shouldn't have been close to any position of managing people. Buhari talked about NEGOTIATING with Boko Haram and recently, North Korea, but he sent programmed adults(soldiers) to go shoot people in the east.

Buhari on Tuesday called for the restructuring of the United Nations but wouldn't try same in his own country. The man is a terrible hypocritical being. He talked about giving Palestinians their own country but IPOB that asked same are terrorists.

I can't be politically correct at this time in our country's history. No one should be politically correct in this moment of our history. Buhari is a hypocrite and without morals. His Myanmar speech is proof that he is more interested in the welfare of his religion than humanity in general.

this is d best piece have read on nairaland today,buahri is a terrorist
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Obec70(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
When El-Rufai proscribed & labeled shires sect a terrorist group what did your government do hypocrites it's no longer hews that this FG is the brain behind Arewa youths, congrats to southeast governors for sale out!
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Smartademu(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by msylva2147(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
sylviaeo:
Just look at d retards dat dis present government hosts. Fulani herdsmen na NGO. ok
Outside d shores of this country, the fulani herdsmen r called one of d deadliest terrorist group but d country hosting dem do not while outside d shores of dis country, IPOB is recognized as a group calling for referendum n peaceful protesters while in this country, they r called terrorists.
sometimes it baffles me when people say ipob are peaceful protesters, I will now ask myself can a peaceful protesters go about killing innocent people? or is it the way other countries do seek for referendum? why can't they behave like normal human beings and seek for the referendum.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by sylviaeo(f): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
msylva2147:
sometimes it baffles me when people say ipob are peaceful protesters, I will now ask myself can a peaceful protesters go about killing innocent people? or is it the way other countries do seek for referendum? why can't they behave like normal human beings and seek for the referendum.
pls give me one pictorial evidence of killings done by IPOB then I will give u more than enough evidence of killings done by Fulani herdsmen. Normal human beings don't enjoy living in subjugation unless u r abnormal. So tell me y r d Fulani herdsmen yet to be labelled terrorists. They r even being defended by FG. Oga pls if u don't have any point to give, face front n stop quoting me
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Elbowroom: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
VocalWalls:

Don't trash talk to me. If I was IPOB I'd kill you. It's not hard.

I'm not a patriotic Nigerian, I'm a Biafran. We're not all ipob. Don't be an idîot

What's the difference between a six and half a dozen? cry

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Buharimustgo: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Any school that produced this man should be ashamed of their product, Garba Shehu is a disgrace to Western Education
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by degamemaster(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
IPOB declared terrorist group and deserves to be crushed while fulani herdsmen who have killed and raped thousands of people, recognised by international community as the 4th deadliest terror group walks freely and gets paid off by Nigerian govt .
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by OmoEpe(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
SuperStriker:

IPOB only carved territories on paper but have not gone to battle but boko haram even without any maps have engaged in fierce battles with the government. We have seen them with heavy weapons even anti aircraft mounted weapons.

Go figure you dumb eediot.

I don't fight in the mud with pigs your last sentence reveals what you really are
Cheers
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by msylva2147(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
sylviaeo:
pls give me one pictorial evidence of killings done by IPOB then I will give u more than enough evidence of killings done by Fulani herdsmen. Normal human beings don't enjoy living in subjugation unless u r abnormal. So tell me y r d Fulani herdsmen yet to be labelled terrorists. They r even being defended by FG. Oga pls if u don't have any point to give, face front n stop quoting me
I am not supporting anyone of them but what I am saying is that ipob are not protesting peacefully as you claim because personally I am a victim and I am not even a Hausa person as they thought, I escaped death from their hands in Aba last week Tuesday therefore I don't need anybody to give me any evidence neither am I trying to convince you they as good as terrorists just like the Fulani herdsmen, the only difference between the Fulani herdsmen and the ipob is Fulani herdsmen will hit and run and will identify themselves unlike the useless ipob.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by luggy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
garba shehu is a useless cow
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Yusman316(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mac2016:
Hmmmm. What a government! Where serial killers/bombers like Boko Haram and "stealers" of billions of naira walk freely on the street while "free association" is frowned at and civil disobedience is treated like a criminal case. What a Zoo!
So u called all those hausa traders that ipob members re killing or tried to kill as civil disobedience? Hmmm wonders shall never end
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by msylva2147(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
degamemaster:
IPOB declared terrorist group and deserves to be crushed while fulani herdsmen who have killed and raped thousands of people, recognised by international community as the 4th deadliest terror group walks freely and gets paid off by Nigerian govt .
maybe you are the cashier who use pay them on behalf of the Federal government.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by sylviaeo(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
msylva2147:
I am not supporting anyone of them but what I am saying is that ipob are not protesting peacefully as you claim because personally I am a victim and I am not even a Hausa person as they thought, I escaped death from their hands in Aba last week Tuesday therefore I don't need anybody to give me any evidence neither am I trying to convince you they as good as terrorists just like the Fulani herdsmen, the only difference between the Fulani herdsmen and the ipob is Fulani herdsmen will hit and run and will identify themselves unlike the useless ipob.
Ever since their protest have u heard of any casualty? Even a stolen pen. D Nigeria army knew wat they came to Aba for. Trying to prove nothing but they unknowingly fuelled d cause. Its just begun let's watch n c
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by msylva2147(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
sylviaeo:
Ever since their protest have u heard of any casualty? Even a stolen pen. D Nigeria army knew wat they came to Aba for. Trying to prove nothing but they unknowingly fuelled d cause. Its just begun let's watch n c
what has the coming of the Nigerian army got to do with the killing of innocent souls? you sound much like the terrorist ipob.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by msylva2147(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
sylviaeo:
when the Nigerian army went and killed those Shiites in ksduna why didn't Hausa people go about killing igbos and say it is the Army that caused it? the ipob are nothing but the jobless terrorist that doesn't have anything doing rather than to disrupt the successful ones achievements so they can come down to their level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State / Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury / Bamise Ayanwole: Soldiers, Police Take Over Ojota Park Over Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.