Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu (31799 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
May Fulani atrocities visit on your love ones one way another.

I pity those believe in corrupt Nigeria government officials.

Call Indigenous People of Biafra whatever you want because you are in government today. IPOB agitations continue.

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by SuperStriker: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
OmoEpe:

I don't fight in the mud with pigs your last sentence reveals what you really are
Cheers

Go hug a transformer baastard ape sired by mad village pigs.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by sylviaeo(f): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
msylva2147:
what has the coming of the Nigerian army got to do with the killing of innocent souls? you sound much like the terrorist ipob.
NIGERIAN ARMY KILLED INNOCENT SOULS. I still insist on u giving me any evidence of iPod killing. At least one. If not shut d hell up bcuz u sount like a pained demented Fulani herdsman.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by sylviaeo(f): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
msylva2147:
what has the coming of the Nigerian army got to do with the killing of innocent souls? you sound much like the terrorist ipob.
NIGERIAN ARMY KILLED INNOCENT SOULS. I still insist on u giving me any evidence of iPod killing. At least one. If not shut d hell up bcuz u sound like a pained demented Fulani herdsman.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by goshee: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Before na to dey shout how the zoo go burn, how the zoo go fall.
Now U guys hv been reduced to nothing but a child whose been beaten by an adult for a wrong..
Only for the kid to try all means to find a way to get his other siblings to be suffer his same fate.

Cry cry babies
give credit to whom credit is due. at least for over two weeks now no body talks about the failure of Nigeria and this administration. every lips talks about ipob. i course the day i was created in nigeria in the mist of animals like you
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by goshee: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Nnamdi Kanu, resume or resign...
Those pigs didn't lick ur urine only for u to run hide when it matters most
A good leader is the first in the ship and the last to leave... A cowardly Amebo is jus the first to talk and the last to keep quiet..

Now judge for urself wetin im be
no body from your household will dream of the height than young man has attained even if he dies today. he shook and still shaking the whole zoo without ever testing any political office in the zoo. think about it
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by sweetgala(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
lekjons:
If a group of people who raid villages, kill and rape aren't terrorists... Then I don't know.

The logic follows international convention. While the herdsmen operate in terror they have no face, no representation there is no known motivation theirs is a case or the unknown.

IPOB on the other hand has set itself up to fail. There is no possibility of a claim to be peaceful, they have self identified have a taxation system against government regulations, have declared unto themselves a territory with teats to gain more to the dismay of rivers people.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Phonefanatic:
IPOB: The only terrorist organization that protest openly around the world without being arrested except in Nigeria.

Fulani Militants: This group masquerades as Herdsmen and have been indexed as 4th deadliest terrorist group, they can only walk openly in Nigeria where the Government worships them.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Logic! This is type of logic you will find in Nigeria. Someone kills, burns, rapes, destroys and create an atmosphere of terror but he is not a terrorist but the ones who protest and insult are terrorist. Logic. This is the logic of a mind that is schizophrenic.

The thing is, in this country, some animals are more important than the others. All animals are equal but some are 'more equal' than others. And they wonder why the country is messed up. The president has even called them Libyan and Senegalese Herdsmen.

The Garba guy and his boss are just clueless people who shouldn't have been close to any position of managing people. Buhari talked about NEGOTIATING with Boko Haram and recently, North Korea, but he sent programmed adults(soldiers) to go shoot people in the east.

Buhari on Tuesday called for the restructuring of the United Nations but wouldn't try same in his own country. The man is a terrible hypocritical being. He talked about giving Palestinians their own country but IPOB that asked same are terrorists.

I can't be politically correct at this time in our country's history. No one should be politically correct in this moment of our history. Buhari is a hypocrite and without morals. His Myanmar speech is proof that he is more interested in the welfare of his religion than humanity in general.

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by sylviaeo(f): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
msylva2147:
when the Nigerian army went and killed those Shiites in ksduna why didn't Hausa people go about killing igbos and say it is the Army that caused it? the ipob are nothing but the jobless terrorist that doesn't have anything doing rather than to disrupt the successful ones achievements so they can come down to their level.
pls stop embarrassing yourself. I still insist on u giving me evidence of d said killing or at least one casualty. U forget dat d army is dominated by sunni muslims which your president is one. So everyone up north was silent bcuz d north is mostly dominated by sunni muslims. N for your info, d people u call jobless can feed d whole almajiru up north 3 balanced square meal. All those almajiris in tundu wada Kano state n other northern States. Coming down south, d poverty level is almost negligible. So stop speaking like a demented Fulani herdsman.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Logic! This is type of logic you will find in Nigeria. Someone kills, burns, rapes, destroys and create an atmosphere of terror but he is not a terrorist but the ones who protest and insult are terrorist. Logic. This is the logic of a mind that is schizophrenic.

The thing is, in this country, some animals are more important than the others. All animals are equal but some are 'more equal' than others. And they wonder why the country is messed up. The president has even called them Libyan and Senegalese Herdsmen.

The Garba guy and his boss are just clueless people who shouldn't have been close to any position of managing people. Buhari talked about NEGOTIATING with Boko Haram and recently, North Korea, but he sent programmed adults(soldiers) to go shoot people in the east.

Buhari on Tuesday called for the restructuring of the United Nations but wouldn't try same in his own country. The man is a terrible hypocritical being. He talked about giving Palestinians their own country but IPOB that asked same are terrorists.

I can't be politically correct at this time in our country's history. No one should be politically correct in this moment of our history. Buhari is a hypocrite and without morals. His Myanmar speech is proof that he is more interested in the welfare of his religion than humanity in general.

Do you still wonder why Nigeria will never get it right?
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by OmoEpe(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2017
SuperStriker:

Go hug a transformer baastard ape sired by mad village pigs.
Wasted sperm

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Mac2016(m): 1:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Yusman316:

So u called all those hausa traders that ipob members re killing or tried to kill as civil disobedience? Hmmm wonders shall never end
Ipob trying to kill hausa.. How and where? Is it as an agenda they are doing the killing just as in the case of boko haram? Provide documented evidence for your claim pls. France is still waiting for Lai Mohammed's claim. Let's start being logical and not emotional and partisan
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by k9ine(m): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2017
The thought process and logic of Buhari, his staff, the APC and his entire administration is terrible. Their stock in trade are brazen lies, treacherous hypocrisy, crass incompetence, as well as planlessness and grand standing, in fact the list is endless.

Two of the five most deadliest terrorist groups are in Nigeria- Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen militia. The former has state clearly that it seeks to take over the nation and enforce Shariah, the threat has and is being matched with terror. The later did not speak of taking over the nation but their action speaks louder than words- they over run complete villages, kill farmers and defenceless people, destroy farms and properties, and take over their homelands. It is covertly fully protected and assisted by the Nigerian government and the military and paramilitary wings. They are surreptitiously enlarging their homeland and thus spreading their traditional rule and religion.

Between Garba and Lai I don't know who's the greatest liar or twister of facts.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Cyynthia(f): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Stupid animals occupying Aso Rock.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by SuperStriker: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2017
OmoEpe:

Wasted sperm

Son of a mad village witch.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by holocron: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Nasiruddeen:
ON THE ALLEGATIONS BY IPOB THAT THE NORTH IS A PARASITE ON NIGERIA' S ECONOMY

Augustine Timipre Ebimone used facts and figures to address the ill informed Igbo brothers and sisters as follows. You are saying that the North contributes nothing? Please note the following facts..........

At least 15 million southerners, 5 million Igbos live & trade up the North for their daily bread.

Limestone mines Benue: Kogi, Sokoto, and Bauchi supply 40% Nigeria's cement. Zero cement from Niger Delta but they live & work in cement buildings.

Kogi iron ore mines supply 80% of local iron & steel in Nigeria from Ajaokuta.

100% cow meat, 95% groundnut, 60% potato, 60% rice, 80% yam, 50% maize, 20% fish, 90% tomato onion pepper, 50% milk, sugar, salt , 90% of beans to feed 180 million hungry Nigerians every day all come from the North!

100% hydro electricity that powers Nigeria when Ijaw militants bomb gas pipelines to power stations putting Nigeria into darkness. How many times have angry Northern youths cut off power from Kainji, Jebba, Shiroro, Zungeru hydro dams to throw all Nigeria into darkness?

The North can cut off food supply and starve Nigeria to death. They can also cut electricity to put us into darkness.

You guys are a bunch of fools, as if only oil & gas plus open shop trade jeans & shirt is what keeps Nigeria alive. Fools, North contributes to Nigeria more than East. How much agricultural & mineral resources does Igbo land share out to the other 31 states of Nigeria? Kidnappings, drug peddling, fake spare parts or what else?

Enough of all this bile, please. You are on point. Hence the clamour now for RESTRUCTURING. Let each state or region have control of its resources and contribute a % to the Center, instead of the reverse situation that now obtains.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Awoo88: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Once buhari travels, this guy being out of loop will be giving press statement and trying to hard to impress.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by mindtricks: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

The Kanu guy may seem right after all: Nigeria is George Orwell's Animal Farm.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by msylva2147(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
sylviaeo:
pls stop embarrassing yourself. I still insist on u giving me evidence of d said killing or at least one casualty. U forget dat d army is dominated by sunni muslims which your president is one. So everyone up north was silent bcuz d north is mostly dominated by sunni muslims. N for your info, d people u call jobless can feed d whole almajiru up north 3 balanced square meal. All those almajiris in tundu wada Kano state n other northern States. Coming down south, d poverty level is almost negligible. So stop speaking like a demented Fulani herdsman.
the mistake you are making here is that you think I am a Muslim or probably a northerner but unfortunately you got it all wrong. And those people you call almajiris your stupid ipob people are running up and down seeking for their assistance but since you are just like a pond fish that doesn't go out of that your cage to enable you see what real men see outside that your remote area. People who are outside knows what it means to start even thinking about biafra and besides what do you even think you jobless ipob people have that you will abandon your businesses to go for useless protest because I have not seen any reasonable igbo man who is doing his good business to follow that ipig nnamdiot cownu., or have seen any reasonable person that has something better doing that was among those terrorist that was being sphere headed by that clown? the answer is no sane person will seen among them because they knew it was not going to help them in anyway. least I forget the so called nnamdiot is carrying Nigerian passport though it has already been confiscated by the smart judge therefore wallers like you will only continue to wail and only on nairaland because if you dare try it publicly you will be thrown into jail as a terrorist.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Phonefanatic:
IPOB: The only terrorist organization that protest openly around the world without being arrested except in Nigeria.

Fulani Militants: This group masquerades as Herdsmen and have been indexed as 4th deadliest terrorist group, they can only walk openly in Nigeria where the Government worships them.

Indicates to you the country is upside down.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by sylviaeo(f): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
msylva2147:
the mistake you are making here is that you think I am a Muslim or probably a northerner but unfortunately you got it all wrong. And those people you call almajiris your stupid ipob people are running up and down seeking for their assistance but since you are just like a pond fish that doesn't go out of that your cage to enable you see what real men see outside that your remote area. People who are outside knows what it means to start even thinking about biafra and besides what do you even think you jobless ipob people have that you will abandon your businesses to go for useless protest because I have not seen any reasonable igbo man who is doing his good business to follow that ipig nnamdiot cownu., or have seen any reasonable person that has something better doing that was among those terrorist that was being sphere headed by that clown? the answer is no sane person will seen among them because they knew it was not going to help them in anyway. least I forget the so called nnamdiot is carrying Nigerian passport though it has already been confiscated by the smart judge therefore wallers like you will only continue to wail and only on nairaland because if you dare try it publicly you will be thrown into jail as a terrorist.
TERRORISTS WHO PROTEST IN FRONT OF UN OFFICE. OGA U NEED YABALEFT JUST AS YABALEFT NEEDS U
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by sylviaeo(f): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
msylva2147:
TERRORISTS WHO PROTEST IN FRONT OF UN OFFICE. OGA U NEED YABALEFT JUST AS YABALEFT NEEDS U. U R AS DEMENTED AS UR PRESIDENT
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

The only thing that could unite the various tribes in Nigeria would be shared values. Equality should be one of them. The USA are a perfect example of how different peoples, from different backgrounds and with different traditions could be united. While European nations were fighting and destroying each other on the European soil, European settlers and immigrants from all over the world were building a new nation, which rose to the status of a world power, the only remaining world power today. This power is the result of the thought processes the founding fathers put into the design of this nation.

The founding fathers had a vision and they understood that common values would be the only way to create unity. These shared values were not based on a religious, tribalistic or nationalistic doctrine as the pioneers entered with different mindsets, religions, languages, traditions. These values were derived from a deep understanding of great philosophers who contributed to the emergence of the Age of Enlightenment.

Nigerian leaders failed to create a vision for all and have been busy looting the country and the average Nigerian has misplaced priorities and will rather stick his nose into private business such as 'who marries when' instead of cultivating the dream of a sane environment with quality education and accessibility to education for all, for instance. He will judge people based on his religious views instead of respecting diversity and embracing plurality within the frame of shared values such as equality and justice and the understanding that no matter where you come from, which language you speak, which food you eat, there are universal values that cut across tribes and that creating minimal consensus would work for the common good of all.

The USA has needed hundreds of years and civil wars to be where they are today (though it seems that they are regressing and in decline with Donald Trump but it may only be a temporary hiccup) so there is still hope that the Giant of Africa will heal itself and live up to its full potential.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP, Atiku Rally In Ekiti State / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today / Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.