Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu (31801 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Daeylar(f): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

IPOB ticks all the box for your definition.
Add to the fact that like ISIS and BokoHaram, IPOB
1. Have flags (heardsmen don't)
2. Lay claims to geographical area within a sovereign nation (heardsmen don't, they're nomadic)
3. Have expansionist agenda. Kanu boldly claimed that he has been offered 5 south east states but that wouldn't do, he wanted Rivers and Benue. I'm sure Delta would soon follow, then cross rivers etc.
Let me know if you're still not convinced IPOB is a terrorist group despite it's many similarities with ISIS and co.

There is only one box, the bolded one,
use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror, or fear,

That is why I brought out that definition for you,
So is IPOB still a terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by cstr1000: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by MelaninGirlie(f): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
This one doesn't even know what Terrorism is... Ndi ara
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Ezigbonmadu: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
cstr1000:

The UN and the US named them terrorists, you inbred lint, not some third world bigoted army official.
Their modus operandi and crimes against humanity are trans-national and genocidal.
Oh! "Terrorism taxonomy" or naming ceremony of terrorist is now an exclusive right of the USA? Another "America must know" white worshipping son of a bitch. Your so called "zoo" is as sovereign as USA. What about the inbred, do you even know what that means? Sick thing.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by biafran1stson(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
ANC was once banned and branded terrorist group in South Africa.

Today, ANC is the ruling party in the same South Africa.

This will surely the case for IPOB .

I am a proud Biafran terrorist, terrorising the zoo with truth.

All hail Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Elbowroom: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Logic! This is type of logic you will find in Nigeria. Someone kills, burns, rapes, destroys and create an atmosphere of terror but he is not a terrorist but the ones who protest and insult are terrorist. Logic. This is the logic of a mind that is schizophrenic.

The thing is, in this country, some animals are more important than the others. All animals are equal but some are 'more equal' than others. And they wonder why the country is messed up. The president has even called them Libyan and Senegalese Herdsmen.

The Garba guy and his boss are just clueless people who shouldn't have been close to any position of managing people. Buhari talked about NEGOTIATING with Boko Haram and recently, North Korea, but he sent programmed adults(soldiers) to go shoot people in the east.

Buhari on Tuesday called for the restructuring of the United Nations but wouldn't try same in his own country. The man is a terrible hypocritical being. He talked about giving Palestinians their own country but IPOB that asked same are terrorists.

I can't be politically correct at this time in our country's history. No one should be politically correct in this moment of our history. Buhari is a hypocrite and without morals. His Myanmar speech is proof that he is more interested in the welfare of his religion than humanity in general.

It still doesn't change the fact that Ipob are now terrorists
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Elbowroom: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
VocalWalls:
You can defeat IPOB, but you can't defeat the spirit of biafra.

What about your mouthing? That u will burn the zoo
That zoo will remain like Somalia..

What happened.?

I heard kanu is hiding under his bed in umuahia
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by awa(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Obviously, these Fools think everyone is as foolish as they are....

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by cstr1000: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Mac2016(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Do you really mean the bolded? This coming from a group of people who are known to reward disgustingly corrupt people with chieftancy titles? A group of people who did not see anything wrong in what their drunkard Retardeen Ebele Azikiwe did by pardoning a looter per excellence who was convicted for the very act in UK? Please! The hypocrisy will take you know where, we can see beyond the bullshit.

Sir, Can you kindly expatiate your point for better understanding?
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Essence1900: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
You have spoken well. The sane ones amongst men understood you well.

The insane, you mean? I pray may this line of thought remain your own standard of definition of truth and logic!
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by DIKEnaWAR: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
lekjons:
If a group of people who raid villages, kill and rape aren't terrorists... Then I don't know.

Garba Shehu will still come back and deny that he called Fulani herdsmen a criminal organisation, or he will be fired. This will show you the level of support they have from from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Raheemzee(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mac2016:
Hmmmm. What a government! Where serial killers/bombers like Boko Haram and "stealers" of billions of naira walk freely on the street while "free association" is frowned at and civil disobedience is treated like a criminal case. What a Zoo!
did you just say"walk freely" Go and parade yourself as a book haram member up north na,let's see whether Python no go dance for your head.... Animal in d zoo!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Unbreakable007: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is d reason why i dey pray make boko haram boys dey throw bomb for North everyday

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Ezigbonmadu: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
cstr1000:

You are a clown.
When next IPOB is holding a mass rally in Newyork, the center of western civilization, go and ask any NYPD official to arrest them and see if you will not be arrested and deported to Nigeria as a cave man and a threat to decency.

But you know that will not happen. I can't see any of those clowns on the street of any Western nation now that they really should. How can your people be dying and you're somewhere staying mute? When will they be on the streets, when everyone is dead?
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by cstr1000: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

But you know that will not happen. I can't see any of those clowns on the street of any Western nation now that they really should. How can your people be dying and you're somewhere staying mute? When will they be on the streets, when everyone is dead?
What is this one saying?
Don't quote me again, you terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by seanery: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
AN IPOB Spotted

VocalWalls:
You can defeat IPOB, but you can't defeat the spirit of biafra.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Ezigbonmadu: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mac2016:

Sir, Can you kindly expatiate your point for better understanding?
There's an "illustrious" daughter of Biafra called Stella Oduah. She was sacked by her boss, then President Jonathan for corruption. Her people rolled out the drum to welcome her home and honoured her with chieftancy title "Ada Eze Chukwu". Honour for a thief who has just been sacked after being caught stealing! My Igbo people.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by VocalWalls: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Elbowroom:

What about your mouthing? That u will burn the zoo
That zoo will remain like Somalia..

What happened.?

I heard kanu is hiding under his bed in umuahia

Don't trash talk to me. If I was IPOB I'd kill you. It's not hard.

I'm not a patriotic Nigerian, I'm a Biafran. We're not all ipob. Don't be an idîot
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by VocalWalls: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
seanery:
AN IPOB Spotted

I'm a Biafran, not an IPOB member.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Ezigbonmadu: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
cstr1000:

What is this one saying?
Don't quote me again, you terrorist.
Coward, son of coward. I'm not a terrorist. You are!
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by okerekeikpo: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
We are finished in this country
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
This dude Garba is either dumb or sinister.

Clearly anybody attacking communities are terrorists.

Terrorists are terrorists the mistake is to label a bunch of terrorists Fulani herdsmen. I think the confusion was mischievously created by our corrupt anti-Buhari news media , because they knew the president is Fulani.

Terrorists are terrorists, herdsmen are herdsmen.

It akin to saying that because after a terrorist attack occurred and the newspapers labeled the terrorists as being shop owners.

Then following same logic people would start saying govt should declare shop owners as terrorists.

So if Boko Haram wishes to end the rearing of cattle, they would simply disguise as Herdsmen before their terrorist attacks in the knowledge that people will call for herdsmen to be outlawed.

If you declare herdsmen terrorists you are effectively outlawing cattle rearing.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Dare2Try(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Shehu sani were are u? Come and school this ur half bake brother
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Mrfred43(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
we play politics with sentiment in Nigeria if we continue like this as people we are going no where. Herdsmen are now criminals, wen they re committing genocide?
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by DozieInc(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Logic! This is type of logic you will find in Nigeria. Someone kills, burns, rapes, destroys and create an atmosphere of terror but he is not a terrorist but the ones who protest and insult are terrorist. Logic. This is the logic of a mind that is schizophrenic.

The thing is, in this country, some animals are more important than the others. All animals are equal but some are 'more equal' than others. And they wonder why the country is messed up. The president has even called them Libyan and Senegalese Herdsmen.

The Garba guy and his boss are just clueless people who shouldn't have been close to any position of managing people. Buhari talked about NEGOTIATING with Boko Haram and recently, North Korea, but he sent programmed adults(soldiers) to go shoot people in the east.

Buhari on Tuesday called for the restructuring of the United Nations but wouldn't try same in his own country. The man is a terrible hypocritical being. He talked about giving Palestinians their own country but IPOB that asked same are terrorists.

I can't be politically correct at this time in our country's history. No one should be politically correct in this moment of our history. Buhari is a hypocrite and without morals. His Myanmar speech is proof that he is more interested in the welfare of his religion than humanity in general.

So true.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
you went to peaceful environment to start your military drilling, u destroyed small village in umuahia with bulldozer , killed unarmed harmless innocent youth even dog is not spared, you expelled thousands of villagers, shoot sporadically throughout the night as if you are chasing skakau , you torched police station to make it look like they are violent , u abducts an old king and every member of his households, ransacked his palace , steal and ate the remain left over food in his kitchen , that one no do you, u went and bring outdated 1932 Alpha jet to threatens the people, yet you feel uncertified, when u noticed u are not drawing enough sympathy and attention, you ran to national television to declare them terrorist organization without due process, Kanu a peaceful armless agitator became No1 in your most wanted terrorist black book while shakua, fulani herdsman are roaming around north freely causing havoc and human suffering, boko haram is raping Nigeria Army front and back in sambisa, biafrans are terrorist without arm while fulani herdsmen are terrorist with arms and deserved to be pampered, this people are too daft and lack human understanding, Biafra is more than one man aspirations and no man can outlive Biafra, if KANU dies today, over 1million + are anxiously waiting to step in his shoes, kalu might be a peaceful agitator but the person going to steps in his shoes might not be peaceful as KANU is , this useless incompetent clowns should apply caution. to their useless mind Biafra is defenceless, and international Allies will form alliances and come for Nigeria help as usual... well I pity them because its not going to be business as usual...The blood of the Igbo man slaughtered by Hausa- Fulani, the blood of the pregnant Igbo woman whose womb was slit open to kill her and the unborn child by Hausa-Fulani, and the cry of the Igbo child starved to death by Yoruba will continue to speak against the Nigeria project. what is happening in North east might not be just but karma taking it cause.. and this people have not learn from history ... OK

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by donbrowser(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
fk001:
Herdsmen are criminals terrorizing Every one in this country, and they will be treated as one.

While IPOB are enemies of state having the same characteristics as bokoharam.

Their motive is the same.
Why is that presidential spokesman trying to pamper the Fulani Herdsmen?
God Bless Fayose, anyone they catch in Ekiti are made to regret ever coming there.
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
celebsnes:
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Garba Shehu, has revealed why the Federal Government labelled Indigenous People of Biafra as terrorists and not the marauding Fulani herdsmen..

Garba Shehu also revealed he supported the Nigerian Army in its recent declaration that the Indigenous People of Biafra is a terrorist group.

Recall, earlier on Wednesday, The Federal High Court in Abuja has approved the application by the Federal Government, seeking the proscription of the Indigenous People of Biafra.

Now, Mr. Shehu, who made this known while speaking on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily, said the Federal Government had closely monitored the activities of the group, its inability to embrace dialogue, hence qualified to be called a terrorist organisation.

He also revealed the herdsmen did not fight to take over any region like IPOB and Boko Haram did..

He said;

“We looked at this organisation, we analysed it, and it fits the description of a terrorist organization.

If it fits the description of a terrorist organization, then it is a terrorist organization,”

Although the Presidential Aide admitted that the military by its declaration alerted Nigerians of their own analysis, he, however, revealed the Federal Government was bound to follow up “some processes.”

“That yes, it fits in and as Americans say, ‘If it walks like a duck, it moves like a duck, it looks like a duck, then it is a duck.’

“Therefore, that is it. That is their own description of it. So, the processes we are bound to follow since they are fully aware of the fact that from the point of view of the law, they cannot do what the law does not empower them to do.”

Mr. Shehu further explains that IPOB leader, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu had earlier aborted peace moves made by the governors of the five eastern states headed by Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi, as well as Senators from the region.

He said;

“IPOB itself has clearly indicated that they are not interested in dialogue. You know that in the run-up of these processes, the governors of the states in the region had put up a forum, IPOB said, ‘No, thank you, we are not interested.’

“The Senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria set up a delegation and they said, ‘IPOB we want to speak to you,’ and they said, ‘no, thank you.’”

“Initially yes, it is clear that the leader had himself shut everyone out of the whole process,”

He then added;

"There is a difference between a criminal activity and a terrorist activity, yes the fulani herdsmen are a criminal gang and they are being treated as criminals according to the law of the country.. But IPOB like Boko Haram as a territory have carved on to themselves as a sovereign state of their own, they have should willingness to invade states and raised concerns in neighbouring states, like Kogi, Benue and have said they are interested in taking over Bayelsa and Rivers and have raised up a flag"
.Why r these lunatics making dis country look lyk a huge joke every passing minute?

Watch videos below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvc-PADxJ0E&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=qC3Ae8uQJAKZtVqW-6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3HGHzVOBQg&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=j1qRMRKDdmW7UdXq-6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f94vRriHXhY&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=MAeWOp5jTGq_eFvD-6

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/herdsmen-not-labelled-terrorists-criminals-unlike-ipob-boko-haram-garba-shehu/

Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by comrChris(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
This man trying all his best to keep his job.

This is what happens when you try all your best to please your pay master

Seriously what nature is set to do to this people eye has not seen it neither has ear heard it,it's even too heavy for the mouth to talk. They definitely won't escape it
Re: Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu by bellotaofeek: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Don't worry , by the time they wipe out your entire family . You will know they are worst than terrorist lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Construction Works On 2nd Niger Bridge 28% Complete – Julius Berger / PDP Governors Declare New Police Act Unconstitutional / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.