Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? (1367 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Arguably: It Is Better When A Guy cheats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:12am On Mar 12, 2010
Revenge ke?

LMAO

When dem no "sasi" me?!

Like ^she^ said, I simply  walk, and sashay my hips while I do it too.  smileyThe moment I get out the door, I call up my physician and ask for STi+HIV test ASAP.

Then I head over to my babalawo's  angry to sprinkle some fiberglass on the voodoo doll made especially in his image. I'll be sure to saturate the doll's kini, mouth and heart with it, leaving the rest of his body nice and safe,  grin

THEN! I'll pray for God for forgiveness  embarassed

Oh wait undecided um,

No seriously, its happened to me once. And I did nothing. I was glad it was over because I had wanted it over for the longest timeeeee. I was just glad to not have caught anything.
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Krayola(m): 4:17am On Mar 12, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

Then I head over to my babalawo's  angry to sprinkle some fiberglass on the voodoo doll made especially in his image. I'll be sure to saturate the doll's kini, mouth and heart with it, leaving the rest of his body nice and safe,  grin

THEN! I'll pray for God for forgiveness  embarassed

grin grin Which kind dirty forgiveness? chei!! see bitterness
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:36am On Mar 12, 2010
which kin? de kin wey papa God go gi'me na angry
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by Pweety4me(f): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2010
Revenge?wat a waist of tyme paleez!
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by galatico(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2010
Do not react just move on with your life, you can live without him!!!
Re: When Your Guy Cheats, How Do U Revenge? by agathamari(f): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
just leave him is the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

+ Can You Date/marry A Girl Taller Than Yu [men Only] + / Nairalanders Abeg Help Me / A Most Disturbing Realization!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.