Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,757 members, 7,827,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) (53156 Views)

Foreign Used Suzuki Power Bikes Are Here For Sales! / Buy And Sell Used, New Cars, Bikes Scooters In Malaysia - Droom / Belgian Man Discovers Stash Of Cars Hidden In Abandoned Quarry Since WWII (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by mastermaestro(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Please how can I make money through fetish means.. Am tired of this hard life

Use yourself. Thereafter your family will immortalize you for your courage and selflessness. undecided
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by TundeHashim(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
99.99999999999% of the danfo/molue in Lagos needs to be there
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by happiness100: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
We shall get there one day. God bless Nigeria.
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by 2016easy2017: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
MrTechy:
Can u Guess what i'm thinking.
beside i didnt read that long post
i know it. a waste of quintillions of dollars.
immagine bringing it to nigeria, even the senators go buy all
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by Kingluqman89(m): 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ipata Oloje re ooo
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by oooopss(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2017
You called me
glosplendid:
lemme guess..they will import it and start selling it as new ones in country like Naija..oooopss
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by DONFASZY(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Dis can niva happen in Nig
Plss where is d address
Let me go n pack china dirty com Nig n b big man
C bike wey dey start n cars wey dem dey find for ladipo and borno
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Chinadu we need to go and import dis cars dis people don't no that this is money
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by Freeman50(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Menh.....this is huge.
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by Bowwow11(m): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2017
China should dash Nigeria those vehicle now we are good in reviving abundant products
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by bluecircle470: 12:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Am sure we all must be thinking the same thing ryt now.
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by eventsms(m): 2:07am On Sep 22, 2017
More than Enough money

Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by Brushless: 2:41am On Sep 22, 2017
MrTechy:
Can u Guess what i'm thinking. beside i didnt read that long post
China, the new Belgium.
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by 2shure: 2:54am On Sep 22, 2017
If scrap buyer go c this 1
Na how 2get viaa go thr remain
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by YelloweWest: 4:15am On Sep 22, 2017
I love you Explorers. kiss

1 Like

Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by owensking(m): 4:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Mehn...if person managed to ship them all to Africa countries xpecially those rural town and farming....Na billionaire be that!
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 5:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Explorers:

Na tokunbo cars be this o, ship straight.

enough spare parts... ladipo here we come!! grin grin grin grin
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by trux(m): 5:34am On Sep 22, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Nigeria also have the same graveyard na.
Only that ours is filled with corpses of those who died from accidents caused by substandard automobiles.

Naija I dey hail ooo

And Bad roads
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by marunga(m): 6:15am On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Please how can I make money through fetish means.. Am tired of this hard life
the quickest way is to donate your head to the nearest "native doctor"
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by ExInferis(m): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2017
One man's graveyard....another man's market.

Just get a few igboes down there.
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by DabuIIIT: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2017
MrTechy:
Can u Guess what i'm thinking. beside i didnt read that long post
IBO BOYS grin

1 Like

Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Dshocker:
Majority of those scrap,will be coming over to Nigeria

its already here wih us in vast number.
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Least they recycle
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
MrTechy:
We are thinking the same thing o

1 Like

Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by olatunyemi(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2017
just push those cars to Nigeria and earn more money, our governments didn't care about our welfare here
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by newslifeop: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Oh
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by Great4God: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2017
MrTechy:

Niger on your mind,how these will find thier way into the country

1 Like

Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by tombeh(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Nawwoooo
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by lightwind(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2017
I love China, and I love Xi zinping.
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by abilereggie: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Jacktheripper:
I dedicate this space to those with red lines under their names in Microsoft Word
To everyone then ?
Re: China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) by fidelson(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Soon dem go pack dem come Nigeria. Abeg if una see Tortoise car make una help me book for am. cos na Vintage car now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am A Custom Clearing Agent Need My Services Call Me / Very Clean Tokunbo IVECO eight tyres container truck 30feet length for sale! / Buy Your Car At Auctionexport.com And Sell It On Carxus.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.