Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo (3886 Views)

President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by sarrki(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asiwaju monitoring poll results in his Situation Room.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Milola1(f): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
May the best man win at the end of the day

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hmmm. I used to like Tinubu. But the fact is he doesn’t have the mental capacity again. His vice will be the one calling the shot

Anyway wetin I know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by oyin44: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu is the man the majority wants

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by N3TRAL: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Class
Splendour
Luxury

I've gotten a role model in you!

Congratulations Jagaban!

We love you!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by peter0071(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
no mind them... they have prepared the ground for Shettima to run things
Dreamhighnow:
Hmmm. I used to like Tinubu. But the fact is he doesn’t have the mental capacity again. His vice will be the one calling the shot

Anyway wetin I know
Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Ifemin(f): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Okay
Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Parachoko: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
sarrki:

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Zincfingers: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
President elect
Asiwaju Dole!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Hoelujohn: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ambode missed the chance of becoming governor again. He ought to have moved to Labour party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by amnesty7: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Great.
Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Goodlady(f): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Seeing things
Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Softmirror: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

WHY IS THE THREAD FILLED WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM THE DISEASE CALLED ENVY?!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Servicelane22: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
He tried
Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by alizma: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Every Nigerian youth should learn some thing from this man called emi lokan.
I have said it before, underrate that man at your own risk. If you think he wins because of the violence in Lagos, pH and kogi, remove those States and he will still win. Then if you have your sense not tampered with yet, you will want to know what is his tragedy, how was he able to turn every stone thrown at him even by his trusted friends into a building block,
You can call him drug Barron, thief, sickman, bullion van etc but it takes not a weak man to cross these hurdles to become a president.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Jones4190(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Anyway wetin I know
you have never like him before

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by datola: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
peter0071:
no mind them... they have prepared the ground for Shettima to run things

Like Osinbajo is running things under Buhari

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Okwyjesus(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu is the man the majority wants

He is the man thieves want

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by datola: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
sarrki:

Are you sure this is Tinubu monitoing the election results?
Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by NothingDoMe: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
datola:

Are you sure this is Tinubu monitoing the election results?
Don't mind sarrki. He's not there.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by MuchAdo: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
He already has the full raw results... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by MikoB: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Adamu and lawan went to every campaign ground with tinubu but lost their polling units but Osinbajo that is fondly called judas did not attend any campaign won his polling unit and state, so who is the hypocrite here?

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Obaofaba: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mr President elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. GCFR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Throwback: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Okwyjesus:

He is the man thieves want

It is theives that want improved power supply, economic growth, and jobs?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by Vickho: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Milola1:
May the best man win at the end of the day
hello how are you?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by YungMillionaire: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by dazzlingd(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nothing to celebrate in a nation that hasn't gotten its electoral system right.

we may not be there yet, but we are making progress, however the progress is too slow.

Violence and thuggery should have been history in Nigeria's election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
I’m waiting for the children of hate
Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by barbstee(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Victory is from God alone
Re: Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo by ElSudani: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Anyway wetin I know

Campaign is over. Time to be truthful and face reality. Tinubu is a far better administrator than Obi and Atiku.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staline On The Rise On Niaraland .com / Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, / Nigeria To Begin Talks With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.