Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Banky W Reveal The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana Jollof Rice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reveal The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana Jollof Rice (496 Views)

COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Reveal The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana Jollof Rice by alexpombo4: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigerian RnB singer Banky W, who was in Accra, Ghana,
has judged between the popular Jollof rice between
Nigeria and Ghana.

See his answer here http://alex9ja..co.ke/2017/09/banky-w-reveal-best-between-nigeria-and.html?m=1
Re: Banky W Reveal The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana Jollof Rice by greatman247(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Drake’s One Dance Enters Guinness Book Of World Records [DETAILS INSIDE] / If You're Using Emojis At Work You Need To Stop. This Is Why / Bbn Winner Efe Shares Ankara Gift Items To Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.