Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (73268 Views)

Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) / See Why Recharge And Get Paid Is A Ponzi Scheme And Therefore A Fraud / Have You Heard Of Recharge And Get Paid....is A Telecom Biz...let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by ylaa(f): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2020
I am not their promo agent sir/ma. I registered like every other person, and I am telling you again that it's not scam. What really happened to you? The only issue I know with ragp is sometimes network and it takes awhile for a problem to be resolve. But scam, NO NO NO NO NO. If you could say what happened, am sure we can resolve it together. Tnx

suremanpatriot:

Money you cannot access at will is a big scam,you must be one of their promo agents. angry
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by BigSam007: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Eikins15:
I think i have been scammed as well,cos I transferred #3000 from my bank to their first bank last Saturday following their process of narration am yet to be credited in my wallet.
I sent them emails, they asked for all needed details to confirm my payment including my online receipt, I sent all as mail. No response yet almost a week.
RAGP has scammed me......

You probably didn't do it well. I need nairaland to update this review please. It's no scam
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by vturechargecard: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2020
The thing with RAGP - Recharge and Get Paid is just like any other multiple technology based business.

Even when you buy recharge cards from banks or make a bank transfer, sometimes it will not even work but you will still be debited.

Never heard anyone say GTBank, Access or even UBA with all their endless charges, deductions and fruitless debits are a scam.

Nigerians wise up, sometime fail you a couple times, you send message to customer care, ask others to see how they also fixed their similar issue. Don't go about shouting it is a scam.

I had to admit, RAGP - Recharge and Get Paid cusutomer care system is truly not too good and the ogas at the top change policies left and right but that is about it.

See this complete review on RAGP Recharge And Get PAid business in Nigeria https://www.sonaija.com/ragp-recharge-and-get-paid-platform-review-registration/
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by ugogboskey(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Recharge and Get Paid is NOT a scam. They may have one or two issues with their operations. But I can tell you that the mgt of the company is learning and improving... Sure we are not there yet, but we have long left where we used to be.

As for failed transactions it happens everywhere... 2 years ago I made VTU purchase using my banks atm twice I was debited to the tune of 3k. I never got my money worth even as we speak. I have written several mails. They keep telling me they are looking into it and never did. So I just forgot about that....

It has also happened to me in RAGL and I wrote and they responded and returned my money.

I know people who make 40k, 50k daily in RAGP.

I am not here to scout for downlines or anything of the sort. I just want the record to be straight. RAGP IS NOT A SCAM.
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by Successaddict: 4:26am On Apr 24, 2020
A new company just launched! Come and be among the pioneers and early birds...

The name of the company is called TopUp and Get Reward LTD (TGR)

TopUp and Get Reward is a Nigerian base Telecom products distribution company and it's officially registered with CAC and Licensed to operate by NCC

�Smooth and fastest service delivery.

�USSD CODE

�EASY SELF WALLET FUNDING

� Fastest withdrawal and alert in the history of MLM

�Mobile App

�Mouth watering incentives

� Automatic Incentive payment when qualify

� CUG

� And Lots more

For full details kindly connect with me on WhatsApp 07010195818
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by JamesBond008(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2020
ylaa:
I joined last year and I have had no cause to regret. No issues. A lady just registered 2 weeks ago and already has someone under her.
Let the complainers stay there and complain, tomorrow when we are flying our chopper they will say na ashewo and ritual money. Am about receiving my big house incentives and you know how much millions I am talking about.
Well done bro, who get ear make him hear and know say RECHARGE AND GET PAID is the only OILWELL in Nigeria that cannot DRY UP as long as we communicate everyday. RAGP is the only business that puts money in your account while you are sleeping. [s]Even dead people still communicate. So RAGP rocks. If you know you know.

[/s]

You were making a lot of sense until this...

quote author=Ryan03 post=86220065]when did you register and have you ever had issues with it before?
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by ylaa(f): 7:12am On May 11, 2020
Thanks for the observation n correction.

quote author=JamesBond008 post=89269119][/quote]
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by BenedictAbajue(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
My mom has been doing this business for the past one year and has up to twenty thousand naira on her account
From what I've seen o, It's not that bad
She registered with just 5K and is currently on the platinum package.
The business actually needs patience.
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by Naijalitz(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Yes their customer care is very very poor
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by Vsense: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Things you should know about recharge and get paid platform

https://www.bloginsense.com/recharge-and-get-paid/
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by odidis(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
I am a member of Recharge and Get Paid.
The company is legit
There is no perfect system, especially in a country with no steady power supply
The Customer Care is not as good as it should be because Nigerians man it
All sasaid, Recharge and Get Paid keeps their promises of making ordinary Nigerians millionaires.

Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by Gee64: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Na today you know?
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by Ballykadri4: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2020
I have ever recharged a hundred thousand recharge card from from bank account. My money was deducted and line wasn't recharged and my money wasn't returned till today. With the way recharging from banks is advanced, network failures occur sometimes...RAGP isn't a scam! Yes,they used to have poor customer services. I went through all too and I almost thought it was a scam! I am not a new member. I have been in it for a long time and I'm proud to tell you now that I'm doing fine with them. The network is better now and their customers services are faster

Please,stop saying they are scam...everything in life has its own challenge even life its self. Try and be active with your account and see what I'm saying. I can even have some people registered under you if you haven't had in the past. You can message me on 09032787034 via WhatsApp. I can assure you that RAGP are doing better now! Thank you
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by Afford: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Recharge and Get paid is a scam..so beware !!! I won't really say much. What is the excess of the fund you have in your wallet and you can't recharge others. You can't even sell the recharge card. So what exactly is their selling point. So my fellow Nigerians let beware of this guy's that scam people gradually. Beware and I repeat beware.

#A word from the a man that just got scam.
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by RAGPTeamLeader: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just imagine what someone is talking.
Are you a competitor?
Were u paid?
Even if u were paid, ur points aren't wisely stated.

To cut the story short, drop ur phone number and I will send you airtime from Recharge And Get Paid.
Relax, I will make a video on this so u don't say it's fake. I will be LIVE.

Quit been an enemy of a cooperate progress.

I'm proudly a RECHARGE AND GET PAID member since May, 2018 �
You can check out my RAGP website:
https://stanimart.com

Recharge And Get Paid is also helping me build my E-commerce dream. You can visit my store:
https://stanipax.com

Some Products are on their way from China ☺
Like hair growth, beard growth, hair removal, stretch marks removal, teeth whitening, waist trainers, weight loss Tea.

You can order when they're available.

Thanks to RECHARGE AND GET PAID.
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by Jafarmiz: 6:40am On May 31, 2021
Learn everything about RAGP on our official app

AVAILABLE ON PLAYSTORE

Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by Jafarmiz: 6:41am On May 31, 2021
martin92:
i registered on recharge and get paid and i was a given a registration bonus of 1k, so i decided to dash ten people 100naira each to people in my whatsapp group, out of the 10, only 8 got the airtime that i transferred using recharge and get paid services. I thought that the other 2 people that did not get it where lying to me.

i registered a new member under me in recharge and get paid, i was given 2k bonus to use. i tried to use it to recharge my phone, they debited my RAGP wallet with 2k but they never transferred the 2k airtime to my phone, i made a report to them and they only sent back the 2k back to my RAGP wallet. i tried to use the 2k again to recharge my phone and they still debited my wallet without crediting my phone of the airtime. i contacted them severally through sms, calls and e-mails and they refused to send the money back to my wallet or even credit my phone number of the airtime. even if they had returned the money back to my wallet, of what use is the money in my wallet if i can't use it to recharge my phone.

i believe that they are doing there scam gradually coz some people using it are yet to get scammed , but it will soon reach their turn
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by Kostka: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you need a VTU business explanation via recharge and get paid, read the post here on how to start VTU business in Nigeria:
https://stanimart.com/vtu-business-in-nigeria-how-to-start-a-vtu-business-in-nigeria/

buts:
sorry guys hope its not VTU
Re: RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam by Amarachibaby(f): 2:12am On Feb 24, 2022
like_D_money_i_use_in_fundin_my_wallet_is_d_same_one_i_will_use_in_buyin_cards,datas_to_resell_to_earn_commission_am_i_right_or_wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes / Mircea Popescu, Bitcoin Billionaire Dies After Drowning In Costa Rica Sea / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.