Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

18-yr-old Boy Weds His 17-yr-old Fiancé In Abia State (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-yr-old Boy Weds His 17-yr-old Fiancé In Abia State (photos) (619 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Weds His 17-year-old Fiance In Abia State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-yr-old Boy Weds His 17-yr-old Fiancé In Abia State (photos) by Igboboy59(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
A Facebook user, Ifeadigomma Esther Esther, took to the platform to celebrate her kid bro who got married to his heartthrob today in Abia state.

She wrote;

‘D lord doing …..join me to celebrate d newest youngest couple in town….am so glad you guys said I Do today…God bless your marriage my amiable kid bro…. Enjoy…’
Meanwhile, a source told Yabaleft that the boy is 18, while the Girl is 17. Here are there pre-wedding photos and some photos from their wedding ceremony.

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Weds His 17-yr-old Fiancé In Abia State (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin

May their union will be filled of happiness and joy..

At least they are very sure that gonna be together for the rest of their lives. cheesy
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Weds His 17-yr-old Fiancé In Abia State (photos) by Igboboy59(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wish them well
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Weds His 17-yr-old Fiancé In Abia State (photos) by BlackDBagba: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Vote For The Best Love Scene- London Based Movie Producer Request 2017. / Why Do Parents Force Their Daughters To Marry Men Of Their Own Choice? / Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.