Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free (9544 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Spam? – Interesting Facts From Semalt Expert / 8 Interesting Natural Health Blogs To Follow / 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Finstar: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Thank you
kdfinest:
nice work u did over there..
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by kingrt2(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by ProvsD(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
*HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE*

The most effective way I know to Begin with the End in Mind is to develop a personal mission statement or philosophy or creed.

It focuses on what you want to be (character) and to do (contributions and achievements) and on the values or principles upon which being and doing are based Because each individual is unique, a personal mission statement will reflect that uniqueness, both in... more @ https://theprovs..com/2016/11/some-habits-of-highly-effective-people.html?m=1

See the full site
www.theprovs..com
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Abbotp: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
NICE ONE....BUT WORDPRESS IS THE IN THING
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by obongObio: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pls hw much is domain customization on wordpress. i.e to change . to obongobio.com
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
obongObio:
Pls hw much is domain customization on wordpress. i.e to change . to obongobio.com
Domain price on WordPress is typically around $25-$28, so about $30.
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by tunday4real(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is it possible to build a website without coding or Programing Knowledge?

A lot of people always get me thinking by asking this pertinent question..The truth is you can start your online
business by building websites for local business owners.

This may sound so technical as many dread the almighty coding and programming Languages.
Although i have an easy way of doing this in less than 5 minutes.

My first website i created 4 years ago for a client got me N150k,for just building an Events Center Website.
From that single payment i was able to start my own online business,now with 4 staffs and still counting.
There is profit in building website,just get one client and that is all.
Hope you will be able to leverage on this information to starting your own online business with this software.

If you're interested to give it a trial...

Go to this Link.... https://tusoy4biz.sendlane.com/view/ltj2

Now is the time to start to give your online business a footing by getting the right tools.
There is a software i like to introduce..It has already OVER 200+ built websites for Local businessess
All you have do is to just pick the business load it,edit it, upload it and sell for any amount.

JUST AS SIMPLE AS ABC...

Then you can think of scaling up your business once you get paid.

For more Details :Call Me If you need any help On 08123519947

Visit : https://tusoy4biz.sendlane.com/view/ltj2

Thanks for Reading.
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by acehood907(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
JARUSHUB:
There is in fact such a thing as a free website builder (i.e.tools that help create websites), and thankfully it has over time become easier to use these free website builders to create personal or professional websites. These free website builders are great tools that start-ups and other small businesses can take advantage of to create decent websites for their businesses. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 5 interesting ways to create a website for free.

Weebly

With this tool, you can build a website in at least 15 minutes. Weebly is a do-it-yourself free website builder with a reasonable variety of attractive and decent website designs to explore. However, it’s designs are quite simple and streamlined, but that’s fine if you intend to build a website to use for such simple and streamlined activities, as opposed to robust e-commerce work.

Freewebs.com

This offers a free version and a pro version, but with the free version you can still set up a decent and great looking website. The free version doesn’t offer a wide variety of features like the pro version, but it provides you with the basics for building a decent website.

Wix

This is a website builder that provides you with practically all you need to create a fully personalized and high quality website for free. It also provides a platform to create a decent professional web presence. Wix is one of the best and most popular website builders that’s user friendly and has a wide variety of professional looking website templates and template categories. The best part about this website builder is that it offers an SEO guide to help increase your website's online visibility.

Website Builder

This is another user friendly, free website builder. It’s unique for its provision of smart options for both established businesses and startups to build mobile-friendly websites. It has a wide selection of template combinations, analytics tools, social media integration features and one-click launch processes that makes it one of the best website builder options for both professionals and amateurs. As a plus, it also offers e-commerce solutions, SEO improvement tools and CRM features. It’s starter plan is free but you would have pay to access its other packages that offer free ad credits, hosting and domain services.

SiteBuilder

This website builder is a great platform that people, especially entrepreneurs, can take advantage of to build websites and stores for their businesses in just a matter of minutes. SiteBuilder is such a great website builder because its free package comprises free web hosting and domain registration. It has a user-friendly canvas editor with a wide variety of templates and customizable layouts and attractive images. It also has SEO tools, e-commerce functions and smart CRM solutions that can assist you in creating mobile friendly websites and help enhances the visibility of your site. SiteBuilder also allows users create blogs, stores, portfolios and custom-made forms.

www.opinions.ng

lalasticlala
mynd44

please I have a computer what do I have to do first for creating a website please
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by dapsdiary(m): 6:03am On Mar 21, 2020
See a step by step video showing you how to design a WordPress website free from hosting to the domain name and also a premium theme.

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmDdtEiv9Ho&feature=youtu.be[/url]
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Destinystar: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please contact me if you need someone that can design a professional website for you for free in no time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account / What Is The Difference Between A Website And A Blog? / How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.