Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu (42912 Views)

2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Blue3k(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Those three sureties didn't know they were dealing with a psycho and lunatic, they should just be praying for him to appear in court

Well who bails out a guy you nearly know. I would need to be your long time friend and still take some convincing. If they don't go to court they owe me a lot for wasting time.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Oluwalogbon(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
MalcoImX:
And Kanu is still on the run!
100M or what?

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by shallysgirl: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Until the case gets to court. The man disappear after the army raided his father's palace. Abaribe has nothing to do with it. Kanu had always been visible to all until the army raided his house.
wakaman:
See tactical roping!

Abaribe, the noose comes!
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
honourhim:

Stop making silly defence. FG sent army to his house where they scattered the house with bullet. The army are the ones that should tell Nigerians where he is Everything is on record so stop playing hypocrisy.

I agreed with you. You are typical Ibo man. That is how a typical Ibo man reasons. Don't mind Garba Sheu. He is trying to pull your leg.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by abbaapple: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

I hope you are not a Muslim before you start quoting me because you are inviting holy fire to do justice on your body.

Shottahfuckup you this stereotypical morrefoker! Ain't your mate dude so get som chill. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Like seriously, where's Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Dare2Try(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

You are not a barrow pusher. They are too busy and hustling to follow all Biafra threads on Nairaland.

You are a big name and a veteran on Nairaland. Your years of experience is about 7 years.

So, i and some other guyz were just thinking if seun can open a section for you and call it Omenka's section.

What do you think? Because you really deserve some recognition. At least as a compensation for the number of years spent on NL.

Savage, generalbush my guy u no get chill atol, what an epic reply

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by papascode: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:
This Presidency are even more dumb than t I think, especially Garba Shehu. Did Abaribe and those who signed his bail attack his residence with the military. Or did Kanu no longer have a case next month with the court. The last time I checked he said that he is not running away.

BRO YOU SAID THE MIND OF MANY NIGERIANS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GOOFED! !!LOL .PROUDLYNIGERDELTA#
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by omenka(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

see ruff playment!

dis akpu ppl gor use u chop dia onugbu dis nite oo! grin grin
They are all my bïtches. Already paid for in full. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by omenka(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Onedibe1:

If u were in north korea,u wld hv bin dead by nw..
Pained little souls. cheesy

I'm here to make sure I make the lives of terrorists and enemies of humankind living hell. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Karlman:
FOOLS IN POWER
Indeed, they are fools in power! Was it part of the court deal to raid his house or wanting to assassinate him?

This Garba Shehu does not even think before he talks
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Ojiofor: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
iammo:

Kanu and ipob got played, no matter what, kanu shouldnt have allowed ipob youth pelt the nigerian army. Firstly; should the federal/state secuirity council percive an "UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY"(Unlawful assembly is a legal term to describe a group of people {12 or more}with the mutual intent of deliberate disturbance of the peace. If the group are about to start the act of disturbance, it is termed a rout; if the disturbance is commenced, it is then termed a riot)
Secuirity agency would be summouned to the location and Rules of engagement is as followed:
i.The senior Officer heading the Unit is to read the words of proclaimation to the crowd:"(in the name of the soveriegn state of nigeria, all person assemble here are comanded to dispersed peaceably and go to their home or about there lawful business. Persons who disobey this order are liable to be dispersed by force and to imprisonment for five years God bless nigeria)"
ii, reasonable time is given for compliance
iii, if no compliance "FORCE" would be used

So Kanu who said he was sleeping at the time of the incident shouldn't have allowed it to happen from his sleep right?
Continue!
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by blacknp(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ojiofor:
The Army that invaded NK's house have to account for him.
Don't worry be happy and keep waiting patiently, the Military will present kanu on Feb 14 2018. Sympathy Beggars.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by MrAJQ(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
Fanaticism
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.
Here he's confuse
They are gradually spreading their wings.
Which wings

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
So Do they stop you from declaring Igbo or Christians whatever holiday
They started with Ipob today, tomorrow is another group
Nonsense!!!
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
So
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start with them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become very easy to implement, but God forbids.

Seriously who cares about you becoming a Muslim? you're not even faithful to your so call Religion
Sharia law is already in 12 states
(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below as well.
Head slammers are free to cry on my mentions as usual.

may your hatred towards Muslims be heal IJN

Lastly how does your comment relate to the post

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by blacknp(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
honourhim:

Stop making silly defence. FG sent army to his house where they scattered the house with bullet. The army are the ones that should tell Nigerians where he is Everything is on record so stop playing hypocrisy.
SYMPATHY BEGGARS.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Ojiofor: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
blacknp:
Don't worry be happy and keep waiting patiently, the Military will present kanu on Feb 14 2018.

It doesn't really matter but they shouldn't allow another person to pay or held responsible for their action or inaction.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by blacknp(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:
This reminiscent of Paul Pot
MR POL POT OF CAMBODIA?

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Alabamagnate: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.
They are gradually spreading their wings.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
They started with Ipob today, tomorrow is another group
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start with them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become very easy to implement but God forbids.

Sharia law is already in 12 states
(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below.
Head slammers are free to cry on my mentions as usual.

when army started operation Lafiya Dole in north nobody cried of christenisation,we saw it as a war against terrorists. Now that Python is started dancing in the East we fail to see it as a fight against secessionist,militant and terror group.Is Ipob a christian group? So what bring about Islamisation here, Islam as a religion is giving you christian headache and there is nothing you can do about it,it is the only religion recognized by the creator, accept it enter paradise otherwise hell is your abode.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by datribune: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

I think your Koran even recognized that Jews and Christians are friends.
Again, what has Kanu got to do with my post ?
Wretched beings everywhere.

U ar so blinded by hate & ignorance dat u don't even know that there is absolutely no camaraderie between Christianity & Judaism.
Judaism is not only d antithesis of Christianity, but also its mortal enemy. Educate urself about what d Talmud says about Jesus & Christians.
d only thing dat is more shameful than ur ignorance is dat u claim to be female. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by freshinko: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink
Clap for your self. You gallantly raided his resident, killed anything at sight including an innocent Dog. You whisked him away either dead or alive, only you know. And you still think that his sureties are still binded by law to provide him. please receive sense because the law itself is wiser than you.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by zcee: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:

Why are you guys so blind and filled with hate, did the Senator attack him at his house.
i blame you
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by zcee: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:

Why are you guys so blind and filled with hate, did the Senator attack him at his house.
i blame you,who is supposed to account for his whereabouts,,,nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by chosengocap: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
kokozain:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/21/biafra-ask-ekweremadu-looking-nnamdi-kanu-presidency/amp/
Boko Haram with SO MUCH BLOOD in their hands:
"Misguided brothers" because they are Northerners.
IPOB with NO BLOOD in their hands: "Terrorists" because
they are Igbo.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by bennexboy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink

That's not the effect of a bail bond,The effect is that the sureties will forfeit the amount contained in the bond

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:

''his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now"

try n speak with ur sense

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by RomeSankara: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
blacknp:
MR POL POT OF CAMBODIA?

Ohh so it's Pol ..thanks for the correction ..
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by maestroferddi: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Beremx:
What a way to talk carelessly!

I expect Abaribe to reply this doofus!
All of you guys must seek divine forgiveness for helping to enthrone this rather irresponsible government...
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Obiwiz(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Beremx:
What a way to talk carelessly!

I expect Abaribe to reply this doofus!
Very lame attempt by the fg to sound intelligent. U besiege a residential building(helicopter in the air, troops on ground), then you allegedly invade amidst heavy shootings. Then there's wide acclaim that journalists had their stuffs confiscated and destroyed. At the end of the day, casualties(wounded & dead) are recorded. Then u turn around to ask another man about the whereabouts of a supposed occupant of the building u besieged, invaded and destroyed. We are in something in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by frankihima(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
honourhim:

brother take it easy that guy is death
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by chosengocap: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Pained little souls. cheesy

I'm here to make sure I make the lives of terrorists and enemies of humankind living hell. wink
generalbush where are you?

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by chosengocap: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
zcee:
i blame you,who is supposed to account for his whereabouts,,,nonsense
Boko Haram with SO MUCH BLOOD in their hands:
"Misguided brothers" because they are Northerners.
IPOB with NO BLOOD in their hands: "Terrorists" because
they are Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat / Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest / 15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.