Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. (1258 Views)

Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by Hoping4Life(f): 1:35am On Sep 22, 2017
The ink in my pen drips.
Eager to empty my soul.
The voices in my head scream.
Yet,my tongue refuses to yield.
Life,full of mysteries and uncertainties.
Comes with a promise of eternity.
Yet the path to that seems complicated.
There,but still not there.
As time runs out and I near my end.
It becomes intensely sad to live this way.
Just living away.
Yeah,a purpose lies in being humane.
Being here for us all.
Yet raising spirits high.
Still doesn't give that bone deep sense of purpose.
For me,myself nd I.
However,the end approaches.
Slowly but surely.
Whatever do we find in the other world.
A callous God or a merciful God.
Joy or pain eternally.
Or a sense of non-being.
It remains till we get there.
Yet I refuse to bow,
To the idea of a creator so callous,
The likes of which religions describe!
As to punish me not for my deeds but for my inherited dogmas.
And punish me for speaking and living my truth as it comes to me.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by AgentOfAllah: 5:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Please come out of that mental torture chamber quickly. It steals your life and hands its control pad to sanctimonious twatweasles, and then threatens you with idiotic eternal punishments just in case you harbour any life reclaiming ideas. I say snatch your life back from primitive fools and call their bluff! You'll be happier for it!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by iamgenius(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
AgentOfAllah:
Please come out of that mental torture chamber quickly. It steals your life and hands its control pad to sanctimonious twatweasles, and then threatens you with idiotic eternal punishments just in case you harbour any life reclaiming ideas. I say snatch your life back from primitive fools and call their bluff! You'll be happier for it!
[/s]

RUBBISH!!!
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH!!!

if you don't want to see rubbish stop roaming this section stick to your dry Islamic section.

Islam is cancer cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by iamgenius(m): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

if you don't want to see rubbish stop roaming this section stick to your dry Islamic section.

Islam is cancer cheesy

Thanks for the advice. We only don't want you to be in Rubbish.
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH!!!

why not counter his points if you can? driveby like this one you did make you look asinine
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by iamgenius(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

why not counter his points if you can? driveby like this one you did make you look asinine
Wasting my time?Not again!
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by hopefulLandlord: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:

Wasting my time?Not again!

agentofallah restated exactly what happens in your religion just without all of the fluff and bullshit filler that obfuscates it but you clearly are unable to see it without rose-tinted glasses. Had this been aimed at Jesus and Christianity, you'd agree with him I'm sure, but you lack the perspective to see your own cult from the outside.
This is how Islam look like from the outside. Yes, it really is that crazy. No, your personal appeals to emotions doesn't change that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by Hoping4Life(f): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2017
AgentOfAllah:
Even after realising to a certain extent that none of the claims of Islam can be validated, there's still the mental torture of hell fire being the end if I'm wrong. I'm more terrified of death, seeing as I may burn for rejecting my faith. And there's this psychologicalbpart whenever I dare to open the Qur'an, I almost always randomly open verses talking about lack of Faith and consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by iamgenius(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Hoping4Life:

Even after realising to a certain extent that none of the claims of Islam can be validated, there's still the mental torture of hell fire being the end if I'm wrong. I'm more terrified of death, seeing as I may burn for rejecting my faith. And there's this psychologicalbpart whenever I dare to open the Qur'an, I almost always randomly open verses talking about lack of Faith and consequences.
Where are the claims?
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by Hoping4Life(f): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Where are the claims?
That it is from the creator of the world? this cant be validated. And with the sheer mental gymnastics that's used to pass off outdated claims as "scientific facts". It just seems obvious to me that the message from a creator who expects us to live by it would not be ambiguous or prone to several interpretations as Islam is wont to, A deeper analysis of the Qur'an would tell you its most likely, most likely man made.

2 Likes

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by iamgenius(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Hoping4Life:

That it is from the creator of the world? this cant be validated. And with the sheer mental gymnastics that's used to pass off outdated claims as "scientific facts". It just seems obvious to me that the message from a creator who expects us to live by it would not be ambiguous or prone to several interpretations as Islam is wont to, A deeper analysis of the Qur'an would tell you its most likely, most likely man made.
Is that what I asked you?
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by AgentOfAllah: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Hoping4Life:

Even after realising to a certain extent that none of the claims of Islam can be validated, there's still the mental torture of hell fire being the end if I'm wrong. I'm more terrified of death, seeing as I may burn for rejecting my faith.

The threat of hell was the bit that was hardest for me to overcome. That however is the sole point of this threat! Terrorists use the fear of bombs, guns and painful chemical deaths to coerce their victims into submission. Islam uses eternal fire to achieve that same goal. The only reason such a threat exists in the first place is because it is easy to see through the profound bullshit the religion preaches, so threats of pain is required to displace reason. Good ideas usually do not need threats to sell. No one brandishes a gun coercing you to accept that you need to work to put food on your table, so no one should need to threaten you with fire to convince you that kindness is a beneficial thing. However, they sure as hell need the threat of fire to force you to accept that every bullshit attributed to Muhammed, such as how long your dress is, whether or not you use perfumes, how or who you choose to have sex with or whether you shave your eyebrows, is god's will. Can you seriously imagine the creator of the cosmos, a sentient being with infinite intelligence, sitting on its throne, watching you during sex like a voy.eur, proclaiming to itself and its minion angels: "I am proud of the way my servant just had sex, give her one heaven piggy point for good position, and another for doing it with a man"? It's risible!

And there's this psychologicalbpart whenever I dare to open the Qur'an, I almost always randomly open verses talking about lack of Faith and consequences.

That's because of the insecurities of the author(s) of the Quran. They knew their bullshit had to be accepted on faith, not reason, so they almost certainly followed every bullshit with the threat of severe punishment as a consequence for seeing through it. If you allow the threats of an abuser force you into submission, then the abuser has already won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm4GtxOOqeI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by hopefulLandlord: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2017
AgentOfAllah:
Can you seriously imagine the creator of the cosmos, a sentient being with infinite intelligence, sitting on its throne, watching you during sex like a Viewer, proclaiming to itself and its minion angels: "I am proud of the way my servant just had sex, give her one heaven piggy point for good position, and another for doing it with a man"?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by Hoping4Life(f): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Is that what I asked you?
You asked what claims? I said the claim that its from the creator of the world.
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by chieveboy(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Hoping4Life:

Congratulations on your new-found freedom. l found mine here on Nairaland and never ever wished to go back. the threat of hell fire (fear) is actually the only tool religions have to pull their victims to submission. It was invented not too long ago.

Unfortunately and fortunately for you, you are coming from one of the religions that doesn't value freedom, non-interference and personal relationships with God. You got to set your sight on freedom and ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEART! That is where God resides and your heart will never ever mislead you. I have the authority to announce to you that 'Hell' is a hoax!

For starters, you can contemplate the statement that "Soul (that you are) exists because God loves It"(You)! This statement is the beginning and end for all threats if you can get to the point of the meaning in contemplation.

Congrats once again, but always know you will pay the price for freedom (constant attacks from 'agents of whomever'). Find love, be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove! Love to you!

2 Likes

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by Hoping4Life(f): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

The threat of hell was the bit that was hardest for me to overcome. That however is the sole point of this threat! Terrorists use the fear of bombs, guns and painful chemical deaths to coerce their victims into submission. Islam uses eternal fire to achieve that same goal. The only reason such a threat exists in the first place is because it is easy to see through the profound bullshit the religion preaches, so threats of pain is required to displace reason. Good ideas usually do not need threats to sell. No one brandishes a gun coercing you to accept that you need to work to put food on your table, so no one should need to threaten you with fire to convince you that kindness is a beneficial thing. However, they sure as hell need the threat of fire to force you to accept that every bullshit attributed to Muhammed, such as how long your dress is, whether or not you use perfumes, how or who you choose to have sex with or whether you shave your eyebrows, is god's will. Can you seriously imagine the creator of the cosmos, a sentient being with infinite intelligence, sitting on its throne, watching you during sex like a voy.eur, proclaiming to itself and its minion angels: "I am proud of the way my servant just had sex, give her one heaven piggy point for good position, and another for doing it with a man"? It's risible!

That's because of the insecurities of the author(s) of the Quran. They knew their bullshit had to be accepted on faith, not reason, so they almost certainly followed every bullshit with the threat of severe punishment as a consequence for seeing through it. If you allow the threats of an abuser force you into submission, then the abuser has already won.

This is very true. It's just super hard to internalize when you've been brought up to psychologically depend on God. My brain and my heart are still yet to internalize this. Especially when I think of all the tortures of hell fire. The Qur'an is very sadistic when describing this. and I''ve memorized a large chunk of this. Thank you for the vid, really liked it,

3 Likes

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by AgentOfAllah: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Praise be to Allah
The man is in a position of leadership over the woman, and it is not permissible for a non-Muslim to be in a position of leadership over a Muslim woman, because Islam is the true religion and all other religions are false.

If a Muslim woman marries a non-Muslim man, knowing the ruling thereon, then she is a zaaniyah and is subject to the hadd punishment for zina. If she was unaware of the ruling, then she is excused, but they must be separated, with no need for talaaq (divorce), because the marriage is invalid in the first place.

Based on that, the Muslim woman whom Allah has honoured with Islam and her guardian must beware of that and adhere to the limits set by Allah, and be proud of being Muslims. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Whosoever desires honour, power and glory then to Allah belong all honour, power and glory (and one can get honour, power and glory only by obeying and worshipping Allah (Alone))”

[Faatir 35:10].

We advise this woman to end her relationship with that Christian man, because it is not permissible for a woman to form a relationship with a man who is a non-mahram to her.

But if he chooses to become Muslim willingly and voluntarily, then there is nothing wrong with her marrying him, if her guardian agrees to that.
This is exactly what I meant when I said "It steals your life and hands its control pad to sanctimonious twatweasels", and it didn't even take long for one to surface.

In the fried brain of this particular twatweasel, women are mentally incapable of making life choices on their own. It is perfectly okay for a Muslim man to hook up with a Jewish, Christian or Muslim woman...hell, it is even great to have all three at the same time if he wants. But a woman cannot choose who she wants to love, needs her guardian's permission to love, and must always submit to the supremacy of her male overlords.

No one, especially no woman, would ordinarily settle for this bullshit and think it came from some supremely intelligent being, unless threatened with eternal fire and the Hadd for Zina (i.e. stoning to death)! I can see how a frustrated, obsessive and possessive desert Arab man, overcome by rage, jealousy and a false sense of superiority would do this to a woman who doesn't agree with his patriarchal worldview, and claim that it is the commandment of Allah, Al-latif al-waddud (the kind, the loving). But does the threat seem consistent with the notion of Al latif'al Waddud to you?

Twatweasel!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

This is exactly what I meant when I said "It steals your life and hands its control pad to sanctimonious twatweasels", and it didn't even take long for one to surface.

In the fried brain of this particular twatweasel, women are mentally incapable of making life choices on their own. It is perfectly okay for a Muslim man to hook up with a Jewish, Christian or Muslim woman...hell, it is even great to have all three at the same time if he wants. But a woman cannot choose who she wants to love, needs her guardian's permission to love, and must always submit to the supremacy of her male overlords.

No one, especially no woman, would ordinarily settle for this bullshit and think it came from some supremely intelligent being, unless threatened with eternal fire and the Hadd for Zina (i.e. stoning to death)! I can see how a frustrated, obsessive and possessive desert Arab man, overcome by rage, jealousy and a false sense of superiority would do this to a woman who doesn't agree with his patriarchal worldview, and claim that it is the commandment of Allah, Al-latif al-waddud (the kind, the loving). But does the threat seem consistent with the notion of Al latif'al Waddud to you?

Twatweasel!!

also imagine an all powerful creator angry at women for using perfume while allowing men the freedom to do so.
You won't believe a certain moniker on this nairaland was seriously defending this bullshit and attacking those that disagree with it. mehn!
sometimes when I visit the Islamic section I marvel at the height of the mental ŕedardation some of them possess.

4 Likes

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by AgentOfAllah: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Hoping4Life:

This is very true. It's just super hard to internalize when you've been brought up to psychologically depend on God. My brain and my heart are still yet to internalize this. Especially when I think of all the tortures of hell fire. The Qur'an is very sadistic when describing this. and I''ve memorized a large chunk of this. Thank you for the vid, really liked it,
Glad you liked the video. The parallels it draws are telling
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by AgentOfAllah: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

also imagine an all powerful creator angry at women for using perfume while allowing men the freedom to do so.
You won't believe a certain moniker on this nairaland was seriously defending this bullshit and attacking those that disagree with it. mehn!
sometimes when I visit the Islamic section I marvel at the height of the mental ŕedardation some of them possess.
You have no idea of the many fetishes of Allah. It is particularly obsessed with women.
No plucking of eyebrows, cover your body (the more you cover, the better, because you're a massive walking va.gina), don't talk to men, don't participate in entertainment activities (yes, no singing, dancing and merrying about for you), don't wear make up, don't wear shoes that make sounds, always lower your gaze, no shaking hands with men, never deny sex to your husband (tired Just shut up and spread), your husband is allowed to rape you (Q2:223 Your women are your fields, so go into your fields whichever way you like), if you're a slave woman...hmmm...don't even get me started on that one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hoping4Life:
The ink in my pen drips. Eager to empty my soul. The voices in my head scream. Yet,my tongue refuses to yield. Life,full of mysteries and uncertainties. Comes with a promise of eternity. Yet the path to that seems complicated. There,but still not there. As time runs out and I near my end. It becomes intensely sad to live this way. Just living away. Yeah,a purpose lies in being humane. Being here for us all. Yet raising spirits high. Still doesn't give that bone deep sense of purpose. For me,myself nd I. However,the end approaches. Slowly but surely. Whatever do we find in the other world. A callous God or a merciful God. Joy or pain eternally. Or a sense of non-being. It remains till we get there. Yet I refuse to bow, To the idea of a creator so callous, The likes of which religions describe! As to punish me not for my deeds but for my inherited dogmas. And punish me for speaking and living my truth as it comes to me.

*applauds
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by adepeter2027(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH!!!
Go lend sense
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by Niflheim(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
@op,

Love the poem!!! If you write a couple more, you could come up with an anthology(a collection of poems)!!!

1 Like

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by dalaman: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hoping4Life:

But a large part of the Koran is about lack of faith and it's consequences. Don't allow ancient and mythical narratives rob you of your peace of mind.

Try to study the history of Islam outside the traditional and bias muslims historical sources to get an idea of its foundation and how it began.
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by dalaman: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Pls can you post a link to the thread?
Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by CoolUsername: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Islam is a major divisive force in any society that accepts it. See the Middle East where Sunnis and Shiites have been fighting for over a thousand years, look at what it is doing to Europe, bringing it home - see Nigeria - boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Jos religious crisis, etc.

And it isn't only the terrorists. Women can't go out without a male chaperone in Saudi Arabia, most Islamic countries believe that people should be killed four their sexual preference, paedophilia is encouraged in this religion (since its founder was one). All in all, Islam is a religion that needs to reform or die out.

I'm happy that you've been able to escape from it.

1 Like

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by dalaman: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
CoolUsername:
Islam is a major divisive force in any society that accepts it. See the Middle East where Sunnis and Shiites have been fighting for over a thousand years, look at what it is doing to Europe, bringing it home - see Nigeria - boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Jos religious crisis, etc.

And it isn't only the terrorists. Women can't go out without a male chaperone in Saudi Arabia, most Islamic countries believe that people should be killed four their sexual preference, paedophilia is encouraged in this religion (since its founder was one). All in all, Islam is a religion that needs to reform or die out.

I'm happy that you've been able to escape from it.

Islam uses fear to entrap it's adherent the way other religions do not. It won't die out. It is projected to surpass christianity in the future. [code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by CoolUsername: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
dalaman:

Islam uses fear to entrap it's adherent the way other religions do not. It won't die out. It is projected to surpass christianity in the future. [code][/code]

Especially with its apostasy laws. Islam is currently the most evil mainstream ideology in the world.

1 Like

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by Nuhvey(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Ahhh, Darkmatter, one of My favorite critic...

1 Like

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by AgentOfAllah: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
dalaman:

Islam in its present form will die out, like all anachronistic ideas do. In fact it is already beginning to die out. Wahabi Islam, due to its inability to adapt, is quickly being choked by the inexorability of progress. The violent expressions you see are the final convulsions of death by asphyxiation.

There are other interpretations of Islam, the more peaceful strands, like Sufism and other new age interpretations that even allow women to be imams in mixed gender mosques, which are becoming more and more popular. These are the ones that will eventually take over the Islamic legacy. You'll see!

1 Like

Re: Poem To Describe How I Feel Mentally And Psychologically Coming Out Of Islam. by dalaman: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Islam in its present form will die out, like all anachronistic ideas do. In fact it is already beginning to die out. Wahabi Islam, due to its inability to adapt, is quickly being choked by the inexorability of progress. The violent expressions you see are the final convulsions of death by asphyxiation.

There are other interpretations of Islam, the more peaceful strands, like Sufism and other new age interpretations that even allow women to be imams in mixed gender mosques, which are becoming more and more popular. These are the ones that will eventually take over the Islamic legacy. You'll see!

Sure with time the more peaceful strands will take over but the militant type won't go away soon. It will be around for a while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? / Ebony’s Aunt Is Behind Her Death And Also Her Lesbianism- Prophet Nigel Reveals / Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.