Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. (18729 Views)

Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? / Atheism Is Foolishness? / Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Okay so whoever believes in Jesus will be well off those that doesn't right? You have no proof to that.

Yes, 'n i do.

john11:5 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

4 Likes

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
How can a muslim like you be preaching Jesus? undecided

I saw the light. 2corinthians9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Olumaeme: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Congratulations and welcome back from religious and mental health slavery.

There's no God anywhere, and religion is arrant nonsense,... God does not exist, human beings only created Thr impression of God probably to teach morals which has even been lost in this world of today and religions people are the biggest criminals in The world today.

Lets come to think of it, with all this questions

1. The Bible said, anybody who do not believe in Jesus as the savior of The world cannot go to heaven, which automatically means all Muslims are going to hell, so as Muslims think who doesn't believe muhammed is going to hell too... Is that not confusion?

2. Religion has bring hate and war to humanity, in the Bible isrealites go to war to kill people, those people they were killing, who created them? Is God that wicked?

3. See all the tribulations people are going through, with all the prayers and cries, is it not enough for God to answer them and make the world free of evil?

4. Bible says God sent Lucifer away from heaven to the earth, why not him just kill him and leave us to enjoy our lives in Thr purported paradise? Will you dark that to your own son?

5. When God created Adam and eve, they gave birth to Cain and Abel and daughters, how then did The world get populated? Did they sleep with themselves?

As I have said, there is no God, open your eyes and u see you are making the right decisions....

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by iamgenius(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

Yes, 'n i do.

john11:5 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
But he was only sent to the Israelites. Are you one?
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 4kimportX: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
grin grin grin grin
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by iamgenius(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Olumaeme:
[s]Congratulations and welcome back from religious and mental health slavery.

There's no God anywhere, and religion is arrant nonsense,... God does not exist, human beings only created Thr impression of God probably to teach morals which has even been lost in this world of today and religions people are the biggest criminals in The world today.

1. The Bible said, anybody who do not believe in Jesus as the savior of The world cannot go to heaven, which automatically means all Muslims are going to hell, so as Muslims think who doesn't believe muhammed is going to hell too... Is that not confusion?

2. Religion has bring hate and war to humanity, in the Bible isrealites go to war to kill people, those people they were killing, who created them? Is God that wicked?

3. See all the tribulations people are going through, with all the prayers and cries, is it not enough for God to answer them and make the world free of evil?

4. Bible says God sent Lucifer away from heaven to the earth, why not him just kill him and leave us to enjoy our lives in Thr purported paradise? Will you dark that to your own son?

5. When God created Adam and eve, they gave birth to Cain and Abel and daughters, how then did The world get populated? Did they sleep with themselves?

As I have said, there is no God, open your eyes and u see you are making the right decisions....[/s]

Where do I start ooo. You are too far, but too close to ignorance. You just dey yawn dem say dem talk. Even you know within urself that you are lieing.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Geoxplorer: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2017
May Allah help us.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Ayaba03(f): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Ma Sha Allah, pls ignore all those ppl tryn to mislead you. Lahi llah illallah Muhammadu rasullillah sallallahu alehi wasalam ( i bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad SAW is the messenger of Allah) . I pray Allah SWT guide you to the right path. Please endeavor to always do zhikr, it wl help to increase you iman In Sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by ikemesit4477: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2017
sarahade:
Don't let blind people show you the way.
Seek help from Allah himself.

People here are psychologically impaired you will regret ever asking them for help.

including you! Because you are here too!

2 Likes

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by geoworldedu: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

[i]I saw the light. 2corinthians9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;/i]
That's not what I'm asking you. You declare that Allah is your god, so why preaching jesus?
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:

He was sent to the lost sheep of israel to die for the world . His time to redeem the world had not yet come while he was on earth. The time came for the gospel to be preached to all nations after his death and ressurection by the power of the holy spirit.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of israel, while we are sent by Jesus to the gentiles(the unbelievers)

mark16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creation.

REPENT!REPENT!!
FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by TerrorSquad147: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2017
My brother, welcome to reality. You have been freed from religious and mental slavery. What i'll advice you to do is to live right and make a meaningful impact to people's lives and you'll be happy that you did so. I wish you all the best..
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by iamgenius(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

He was sent to the lost sheep of israel to die for the world . His time to redeem the world had not yet come while he was on earth. The time came for the gospel to be preached to all nations after his death and ressurection by the power of the holy spirit.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of israel, while we are sent by Jesus to the gentiles(the unbelievers)

mark16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creation.

REPENT!REPENT!!
FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND
So he didn't die for you only the Israelites. For the world, okay. For which son? Sins people commuted before he come, during his time or after he has gone?
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Olumaeme:
Congratulations and welcome back from religious and mental health slavery.

As I have said, there is no God, open your eyes and u see you are making the right decisions....

Spot on brother you are making so much sense
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
That's not what I'm asking you. You declare that Allah is your god, so why preaching jesus?

You said allah is ur god, then why do u still preach against allah n worship atum?

It seems the scriptures does sink into ur skull . For i have become a muslim, that i may gain them.

1 corinthians 2:9 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Likes

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by geoworldedu: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

You said allah is ur god, then why do u still preach against allah n worship atum?

It seems the scriptures does sink into ur skull . For i have become a muslim, that i may gain them.

1 corinthians 2:9 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Go and check if I said so. You can tell lies cheesy

BTW, I have never said I worship Atum, even Otem doesn't worship Atum, how much less me? If there's any god deserving my worship, it's Amadioha d god of my land that's worth that, though I admire Atum.

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by terrezo2002(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2017
There is one God, let no atheist decieve you. Worship Him alone through His Son Jesus Christ who died to save you from your sins and He rose again sitting at the right hand side of His Father. Your guide is the Holy Spirit of truth. You will never be confused if you have Him in you. God bless you

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by damar007(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2017
its seems the OP just spoke my mind. am also witnessing all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by geoworldedu: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

1 corinthians 2:9 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, jbecause they are spiritually discerned.
And if you die being a muslim, where will you spend eternity? Yahweh's Hell is sure for you
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by samsam2019: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
I'm not a Muslim. Who's the mod here? Remove that sh1t from my profile angry

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
So he didn't die for you only the Israelites. For the world, okay. For which son? Sins people commuted before he come, during his time or after he has gone?

In the OT days, the sins of people were cleansed through the sacrificial blood of a lamb that is without blemish yearly by the priests.
hebrews10:10 11 And every priest stands hdaily at his service, offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins.

12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God.

But the people's sin were not truly cleansed n it doesnt please God to dwell amongst unrighteous beings, so he sent his only begotten son Jesus to become the lamb that would be sacrficed so that mankind can b saved once n for all n become the righteousness of GOD..
he that knew no sin , bore our sins n transgressions n gave us righteousness.

hebrews 10:10 And by that will e we have been sanctified through the offering of f the body of Jesus Christ gonce for all.

REPENT n turn to JESUS for your salvation. he died for u nd i so we may have life. John14:6 Jesus said “i am the way, the truth n the life, no man comes to the father except through me ”

2 Likes

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by hamzeiy: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2017
fk001:
Peace be upon you my brothers and sisters in Islam,

Let me go straight to the point.

please i need your help and guidance because i am loosing my faith day by day, i begin to see more reality in science than religion. Some times it will seems to me like i am just wasting my time over religion, i don't know whether it is Satan that is trying to confuse me, but every day i will be having unnecessary thought.

Note: i have positive and negative side of me.

Positive;

I don't skip my five daily prayers, and i always pray 3-4 out of the 5 in congregation, I hardly miss juma'at congregational prayer, i don't "fornicate" in any way, i always give out saddaqa to the needy, i neither drink nor smoke.

Negative side of me:

I don't recite the Quran often in fact since after Ramadan i rarely lay my hands on the quran, i don't usually fast except during Ramadan, clubbing is now part of me, i rarely pray subhi prayer in congregation.

But the problem is whenever i pray the immann is not there,
i hardly feel the connection between me and my God, please help my faith is just dropping on daily basis.

My dad is so westernized that he doesn't care about religion, while my mom is from a well known religious family in her home state. I think i took after my dad.

Please i need help, is just like i am fast becoming an Atheist.

Cc friendNG, Abdelkabir,

It is a good thing that youve realised your eman is reducing infact its a sign that you still have some level of eeman in you.
I urge you to stand firm and keep doing good acts of worship. Dont burden yourself with too much ibadah for now as it would wear you out but ensure you keep to to the pillars of islam by all means and maintain the articles of faith as they are the foundation of your faith without it you would be lost.
I believe its a phase and very important one which would determine either you come out a better muslim or a weaker one. We all go through phases of doubt at times but stand firm and you would soon taste the sweet necter of eeman.dont forsake your salat, give charity with the hope Allah takes you out of this trial importantly maintain your pillars of islam and articles of faith, Stay with righteous freinds as you dont expect your eman to grow when you stay with the un righteous, stay away from club,keep to your salat once again, listen to sermons expecially from english speaken scholars like sheikh dada paiko, abdulrauf abu nassseer, mufti menk, yasser khadi and so on, read about the basics of islam from books and islamqa/a topic you want to read about .
Be firm and patient as we pray Allah to keep us all firm and patient. Ameen
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Eno38151: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2017
9jawear:

Bros all i said is it not tue,religions like islam and christianity are blatant lies and imaginary myths, all plaigarised from earlier sources.
Do you believe that ridiculous story that man was created from mud or sand

If you don't believe in islam you have no business being on this post, if you dont believe in Christianity you have no business being on a Christian post.

If you believe it is a lie why did you affirm that you believe because you must answer yes to that prompt before you can view this page.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Eno38151: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2017
chizpim:
the guy is saying the truth... take a chill

Why are you on this post?
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
And if you die being a muslim, where will you spend eternity? Yahweh's Hell is sure for you

I am doing the work of an evangelist by the way. Paul being an apostle, was under the law to gain the people under it n so being jew. This gospel must be preached to all the nations.

I am a gospel pillar n Jesus is my LORD.

2 Likes

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by hamzeiy: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2017
fk001:

please i need your help and guidance because i am loosing my faith day by day, i begin to see more reality in science than religion. Some times it will seems to me like i am just wasting my time over religion, i don't know whether it is Satan that is trying to confuse me, but every day i will be having unnecessary thought.

Positive;

I don't skip my five daily prayers, and i always pray 3-4 out of the 5 in congregation, I hardly miss juma'at congregational prayer, i don't "fornicate" in any way, i always give out saddaqa to the needy, i neither drink nor smoke.

Negative side of me:

I don't recite the Quran often in fact since after Ramadan i rarely lay my hands on the quran, i don't usually fast except during Ramadan, clubbing is now part of me, i rarely pray subhi prayer in congregation.

i hardly feel the connection between me and my God, please help my faith is just dropping on daily basis.

My dad is so westernized that he doesn't care about religion, while my mom is from a well known religious family in her home state. I think i took after my dad.

Cc friendNG, Abdelkabir,

It is a good thing that youve realised your eman is reducing infact its a sign that you still have some level of eeman in you.
I urge you to stand firm and keep doing good acts of worship. Dont burden yourself with too much ibadah for now as it would wear you out but ensure you keep to to the pillars of islam by all means and maintain the articles of faith as they are the foundation of your faith without it you would be lost.
I believe its a phase and very important one which would determine either you come out a better muslim or a weaker one. We all go through phases of doubt at times but stand firm and you would soon taste the sweet necter of eeman.dont forsake your salat, give charity with the hope Allah takes you out of this trial importantly maintain your pillars of islam and articles of faith, Stay with righteous freinds as you dont expect your eman to grow when you stay with the un righteous, stay away from club,keep to your salat once again, listen to sermons expecially from english speaken scholars like sheikh dada paiko, abdulrauf abu nassseer, mufti menk, yasser khadi and so on, read about the basics of islam from books and islamqa/a topic you want to read about .
Be firm and patient as we pray Allah to keep us all firm and patient. Ameen
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by me69: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2017
fk001:

Positive;

Negative side of me:

Cc friendNG, Abdelkabir,

First of all they is nothing that prevents you from studying science in Islam as opposed to some Christian denominations, in fact ALLAH SWT encourages us to seek knowledge in the Qur'an and also to walk the earth and to see His creation. The golden age of Islam as western people like to call it, was an era that stood out in history because of the numerous scientific discoveries that were made during that time, as a matter of fact most historians agree that the era of Islamic discovery paved to way for the Renaissance and so forth, lots of devices we use today have they theoretical origine to Muslim scientists.

For me science has only contributed to elevate my iman, and if you happen to be deeply interested in science like me you would found that all scientic Facts and I emphasize on FACTS are in accordance with the Qur'an teachings and haadiths. You should not allow atheists to deceive you at all since themselves say they " do not know whether they is a God or not" they just say we don't have prove for it so they can't say yes or no, these ideas are very much similar to materialism.

I would urge you to deepen your understanding of the Qur'an especially within it's historical context, and along with the sunnah of the Prophet PBUH they are full of scientific miracles in the sense that they made scientific claim before their discovery and were confirmed by science. In fact many world renowned scientists have converted to Islam because of that.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:

Go and check if I said so. You can tell lies cheesy

BTW, I have never said I worship Atum, even Otem doesn't worship Atum, how much less me? If there's any god deserving my worship, it's Amadioha d god of my land that's worth that, though I admire Atum.

I dont tell lies, besides you must accept mohamed in other to comment here n that was how you were able to pass ur comment here too. But its not from my heart. You are responsible for the choices you make.
Have fun Chinedu.

2 Likes

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by malvisguy212: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2017
fk001:

Positive;

Negative side of me:

Cc friendNG, Abdelkabir,

you need to know what Jesus did for you.

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2017
terrezo2002:
There is one God, let no atheist decieve you. Worship Him alone through His Son Jesus Christ who died to save you from your sins and He rose again sitting at the right hand side of His Father. Your guide is the Holy Spirit of truth. You will never be confused if you have Him in you. God bless you

Do you believe the Bible and koran story of man being formed from clay and mud
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2017
fk001:
Thanks Bro

Would you send me a mail? If yes, send to Ibrahim.kabir@yahoo.com...
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by geoworldedu: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

I dont tell lies, besides you must accept mohamed in other to comment here n that was how you were able to pass ur comment here too. But its not from my heart. You are responsible for the choices you make.
Have fun Chinedu.

Check my profile and see if I confess Allah as my god. I'm proud of my name Chinedu. You know what that means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day / Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center / Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.