Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. (18759 Views)

Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? / Atheism Is Foolishness? / Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by terrezo2002(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
9jawear:

The name "Yahweh" = A rehash of the bloodthirsty Pagan god "Yaveilu" of Canaan and Babylon.

Man created from the clay or earth = A rehash of the Creation stories of Babylon and Egypt, where Marduk, chief among gods, creates humans out of his blood mixed with clay from the earth. In the Egyptian Creation Myth, the first man is made of clay on a potter's wheel.

Adam and Eve, forbidden fruit, and the loss of Immortality through a Snake = A rehash of the "Epic of Gilgamesh" which also includes "forbidden fruit" and in which Gilgamesh loses his immortality, stolen by a Snake!

The story of the Tower of Babel = A rehash of the Sumerian story of "Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta."

The story of Noah = A rehash of the Chaldean Myth of a great flood where the "gods of Gilgamesh" want to destroy all of humanity.

The Old Testament Laws = Plaigarized from the "Code of Hammurabi" of Babylon AND from the 42 Laws of Maat. (Exodus 21:18-19 is plaigarized word for word).

The story of Samson and Delilah = A rehash of the story of "Enkidu and Shamhat" found in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

The story of Jonah = A rehash of the Greek demigod Herakles (Hercules) who was also swallowed by a whale, and he too had departed from exactly the same town of "Joppa" just as Jonah did.

The Story of Joseph and Potipher's wife; Genesis Chapter 39. STOLEN from The Story of Anubis and Bata [Egyptian in origin].

The "Flood" is another ancient ALLEGORY that was STOLEN and corrupted from the original Pagan religions and has to do with the flood of energy during the working of the Magnum Opus, after which there are visions of colors indicating an important stage has passed. The allegory of the colors is where the Jewish scriptwriters got the "rainbow" and "Jacob's coat of colors" [the aura]. Allegories and CONCEPTS were STOLEN and corrupted into unsavory Jewish characters for Gentiles to slavishly worship. Sacred religious teachings intended for humanity to evolve spiritually were desecrated and replaced with Jewish literary trash. These FICTITIOUS Jewish characters have NOTHING whatsoever to do with spirituality or advancing one's soul.

He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him;
Prov. 13:24

STOLEN from:
"With-hold not thy son from the rod, else thou wilt not be able to save him from wickedness." Ahiqar 6:81

Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gentle tongue can break a bone.
Prov. 25:15

STOLEN from:
Soft is the utterance of a king; yet it is sharper and stronger than a two-edged knife." Ahiqar 7:105
The Teachings of Amen-em-opet
Amen-em-opet, son of Ka-nakht, taught in Egypt between 1200 - 1000 BCE. The text is found in British Museum Papyrus 10474 and a portion on a writing tablet in Turin, Italy. The papyrus is said to have come from Thebes and is speculated to be of the 10th and 6th centuries BCE.

Parallels:

Pay attention and listen to the sayings of the wise; apply your heart to what I teach, for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart and have all of them ready on your lips.
Prov. 17-18

STOLEN from:
Give they ears, hear what is said,
Give they heart to understand them
Let them rest in the casket of thy belly
That they may be a key in they heart."
Amen-em-opet 3:10

Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court.
Prov. 22:22

STOLEN from:
"Guard thyself against robbing the oppressed
And against overbearing the disabled."
Amen-em-opet 2:1

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head and the Lord will reward you.
Prov. 25:21-22

STOLEN from:
"Leave him in the arms of the god;
Fill his belly with bread of thine
So that he may be sated and may be ashamed."
Amen-em-opet 5:8

Do not move and ancient boundry stone or encroach on the fields of the fatherless, for their Defender is strong; he will take up their case against you.
Prov. 23:10-11

STOLEN from:
"Do not carry off the landmark at the boundaries of the arable land
Nor disturb the position of the measuring cord
Be not greedy after a cubit of land
Nor encroach upon the boundaries of a widow."
Amen-em-opet 7:12-15
On the contrary, those writings were stolen from the Bible.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
It is clear that the stories in the Quran are not revelation but plagiarized stories from a number of other sources. Most of the people who bring this up are Christians or other Non-Muslim theists but they have a good point. If you look at the Quran in historic context and study the exegesis of its teachings, it becomes obvious that aside from its constant claims that "God is great", lawgiving and bigotry against the "Infidel", it is little more than a compilation of borrowed stories from Arabian myths, folk tales, Buddhist legends, the Jewish Talmud, Midrash, and apocryphal works as well as Gnostic gospels and other apocryphal Christian tales. There is more plagiarism in the Quran than in the Book of Mormon, and that's saying something!

Some of the stories in the Quran were borrowed third hand such as the tale of Mary and the Fig Tree which seems to have originated in a Buddhist legend and was later borrowed by the Gnostics. The same is true of the talking infant Jesus which was originally a story about Buddha that was again borrowed by the Gnostics. Given that Muhammad thought Jesus Mother Mary was Aaron's sister Miriam and therefore Moses' sister too, it seems Muhammad was a bit confused. That would make Mary something like 1200 years old when she gave birth to Jesus (assuming that any of this ever happened). Muslims claim that the Quran is perfect and if you can find one fault in it, the whole thing is disproved. Well, I think we have a winner. Many of the stories were well known to Muhammad and his contemporaries. One of his favorite concubines was a Christian. So, he didn't get any revelations. He was just a common thief, or rather an uncommon thief since he was so successful with his plagiarism.

some elements of Zoroastrianism are found in Islam. Zoroastrians were practicing the five daily prayers long before Islam hit the scene. The Sarat (or Serat) bridge is another name for the Chinvat Peretu ("bridge of separation") of the Gathas.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
terrezo2002:

On the contrary, those writings were stolen from the Bible.

Hmmm you see yourself, these writings were written way before the bible was written , do you research and see
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by terrezo2002(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
I'm neither lying nor joking, please research on this and you'll be amazed!
I don't have the power to argue. The Bible still remains the source of inspiration from which other books were written.
It contains history of man, direct words from God, story of Israel, prophecies concerning the future, fulfilled prophecies and many more. Many people have tried to work against it, but they failed just as you too will fail
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Not only was the idea of one Supreme God known to the contemporaries of Muhammad, but it is an indisputable fact that most of the ceremonies connected with the Muhammadan pilgrimage also, which Muhammad pretended had been taught him by revelation, were already in existence long before his time, and were regularly performed by the idolatrous Arabs. The famous Muslim historian Abu'l-Fida

hey (the pre-Islamic Arabs) used to perform the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, where they put on the 'umra and ihra'm, and they also performed the tawaf (circumambulation of the Ka'ba), and the running at Mounts Safa and Marwa, and the casting of stones, and at the end of every three years spent a month in solitary contemplation ... and they performed circumcision, and cut off the right hand of thieves." This testimony of Abu'l-Fida leaves no room for doubt that all these practices, together with various ceremonial ablutions mentioned by him, were observed long before the time of Muhammad, and were simply borrowed by the latter and incorporated into his system as though revealed from heaven. Even his own immediate followers found it difficult to harmonize the retention of these idolatrous practices with a purely theistic system; and there is a Tradition recorded by Muslim which relates that,

But Muhammad did not restrict his plagiarism to the Arabs. His journeys into Syria and elsewhere brought him into contact with many Persians and others, from whom he adopted many ideas relating to heaven and hell, judgment and reward, which afterwards appeared, adapted and altered,

Islam plaigarism at its best

This damaging admission furnishes a key to the understanding of much of the Qur'an which would otherwise be difficult of apprehension, for it clearly indicates the source of the many Persian words and conceptions to be found therein. Any comparison of the Zoroastrian cosmogony with the stories of heaven and hell, death and judgment, which now adorn the pages of the Qur'an, will make it undeniably clear that Muhammad learned them from the many Persians with whom he had intercourse, and then gave them out to the ignorant Arabs in his own eloquent language as a revelation from heaven. The conceptions thus borrowed from Zoroastrianism may generally be traced by the presence of Persian words in the narratives which contain them, for it is certainly a legitimate inference to draw that, if the word used to describe a hitherto unknown religious conception be Persian in its origin, then the conception itself is also derived from that source. Now, it is a striking fact that in the book which Muhammad is never tired of describing as the "perspicuous Arabic Qur'an" we find quite a large number of foreign words embodying conceptions which are found in the very systems from whence those words come. The inference is clear that the conceptions themselves were borrowed also.

The Qur'a'nic stories of the Houris of Paradise are likewise borrowed from the Persians. Every reader of the Qur'an is familiar with the pictures of the sensual paradise found here, and of the Houris with large black eyes who recline upon luxurious couches waiting the embraces of the faithful.

But for him who dreadeth the tribunal of his Lord, there are two gardens, planted with shady trees. In each of them are two fountains flowing. In each of them are of every fruit two kinds. They shall repose on couches, the linings whereof are of thick silk interwoven with gold; and the fruit of the two gardens are near at hand. Therein are (maidens) refraining their eyes, whom neither man nor demon hath approached before. They are like rubies and pearls. Shall the reward of good works be any other than good? And besides these there are two other gardens of a dark green. In each of them are two fountains pouring forth plenty of water. In each of them are fruits and palm-trees and pomegranates. Therein are agreeable and beautiful maidens, Houris kept in pavilions, whom neither man nor demon hath approached before. They shall recline on green cushions and beautiful carpets."

These tales of the Houris, many writers have shown, are derived from ancient Persian legends about beautiful female spirits who inhabit Paradise and captivate the hearts of men. These 'Pairakas,' as they are called, must often have been described to Muhammad in song and story; and the very word 'hur,' by which he described them in the Qur'an, and which is itself of Persian origin, and derived from the Pahlavi 'hur' meaning 'light,' sufficiently indicates the source of the whole story.1

The same might be said of the fables of the Qur'an concerning the 'Jinn ' or evil spirits, for the Persian origin of the term - it being derived from the Avestic 'Jaina' - makes it clear that this conception also was derived from the Persians, whose books contain similar stories.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
terrezo2002:

I don't have the power to argue. The Bible still remains the source of inspiration from which other books were written.
It contains history of man, direct words from God, story of Israel, prophecies concerning the future, fulfilled prophecies and many more. Many people have tried to work against it, but they failed just as you too will fail

You dont need to argue , bro , you have been deceived the stories from the bible were stolen from ancient books before it ,same stories just remixed a little bit.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
But if the facts be as described above, how, we ask, can the Qur'an be accepted as the word of God, given in its entirety to Muhammad by the angel Gabriel? It is proved, on the contrary, that the Prophet adopted ideas and doctrines from the Hanifs, Sabians, Zoroastrians and others. The presumption is that the rest of the Qur'an is borrowed also.

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Dindondin(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eno38151:

You self wetin carry you come?... You just want to talk in things that dont concern you.

If there are Muslims interfering in your affairs ask them to stick to theirs. And it would be best if you too did the same
If i didn't interfere, how will I tell the gullible ones about the myths from Mecca & injustice to muslim women?
After all, I v paid the price by clicking to the oath of this section.
Wonder where those yeye boys like hahn & son_of_lucifer are.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by terrezo2002(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
9jawear:

You dont need to argue , bro , you have been deceived the stories from the bible were stolen from ancient books before it ,same stories just remixed a little bit.
I don't accept your claims. The Bible is working for me and for many. It is most important book in the world. It has brought deliverance, healing, light and salvation to many. That is enough for me. I don't see how your assertions can help anybody.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
terrezo2002:

I don't accept your claims. The Bible is working for me and for many. It is most important book in the world. It has brought deliverance, healing, light and salvation to many. That is enough for me. I don't see how your assertions can help anybody.

Religion works for everybody bro, thats why they call it self belief system

It is not only christianity that has miracles, signs,prophecies and wondrous works,

check this out : https://web.facebook.com/SpiritScienceOfficial/posts/2100715189968959
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by terrezo2002(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
9jawear:

Religion works for everybody bro, thats why they call it self belief system

It is not only christianity that has miracles, signs,prophecies and wondrous works,

check this out : https://web.facebook.com/SpiritScienceOfficial/posts/2100715189968959
They all work, but none work better than Christianity
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
The number decoy religions like christianity use is the admonition of signs and wonders
Read this : http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/11/11/cia-document-confirms-reality-of-humans-with-special-abilities-able-to-do-impossible-things/
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Everything in the Hebrew/Christian bible was taken from Ancient Pagan Texts that pre-dated it by thousands of years. This has been proven time and time again, and is becoming harder and harder to deny. Buy examining various Ancient Pagan Texts and comparing the epics and stories within with the bible, it can be clearly seen how the bible has simply copied these texts, only changing a few minor details such as the names of people or places.
Of course, there is one question that is bound to arise. How can we be certain that christianity copied from the Pagans, and not the other way around? Well, first, the Pagan Texts predated the christian Texts by some good 1000 years. This rules out any possibility of the Pagan's having copied.
One good example of this copying of Text is the story of "Noah's Ark". A very similar epic appeared some thousands of years before the bible in Ancient Sumeria. Only, in the Ancient Sumerian Epic, Enki (The God of Science and Engineering) appeared to Ziusudra and instructed him to build a boat that would be able to withstand a large wave of water, as some of the other Gods had been planning to let humanity suffer in the coming deluge. Enki also instructed Ziusudra to take onto the boat the "seeds of life", so that after the flood, life could be sustained on earth once again.
This epic appeared thousands of years before "Noah's Ark" of the bible.
There are tons of other examples. Everything in the bible, even down to the "star characters" has it's Pagan match and was stolen from Pagan Texts.
- Monotheism was stolen from Egyptian Akhenaton
- Creation was stolen from the Egyptian Creation
- Yahweh's use of the word to create was stolen from the Egyptians (Jewish Yaweh replaces Ptah)
- Let there be Light" was stolen from the Theban Creation epic.
- The "firmament in the midst of the waters…" was stolen from the Egyptian Creation
- Adam and Eve were stolen from the Egyptian Geb and Nut
- Eve coming from Adam's rib was stolen from the Epic of Enki and Ninhursag: "My brother what hurts thee?
"My rib hurts me"
ANET, 41.
Ninti who's name means
"Lady of the Rib" cured Enki's rib
- Adam and Eve's punishment and loss of immortality were stolen from the Mesopotamian story of Adapa
(Jewish Yaweh replaces Sumerian Enki)
- Cain, Abel and Seth were stolen from Osiris, Set and Horus
- The conflict between Cain and Abel was stolen from Set and Osiris and as the story goes on, it is later based upon the Sumerian Dumuzi and Enkimdu
- Samson was stolen from Heracles,
- The putting out of his eyes is based on Oedipus
- The pulling down of the pillars was stolen from the Egyptian tale about Re-Herakhte
- Jacob and the Ladder was stolen from the Egyptian Funerary Rituals for the deceased King
"Hail to thee, O Ladder of God, Hail to thee, O Ladder of Set. Stand up O Ladder of God, Stand up O Ladder of Set, stand up O Ladder of Horus, whereon Osiris went forth into heaven.” “The Egyptian Ladder consisting of the bodies of two Egyptian deities upon which Osiris ascends into heaven, has been replaced by a ladder with several supernatural beings, angels, climbing up and down between earth and heaven."
- Moses was stolen from several Gods and kings, depending on what stage of his life story:
Sargon (the birth and abandonment in the river, being rescued by royalty, etc)
- The wanderings in the desert were based upon the Sun-God Bacchus as seen in the Hymns of Orpheus
- The Hebrew stint of "40 years in the desert" claimed in the Jewish book of Exodus and the subsequent "40 day and 40 nights" wanderings in the desert of the Jewish Nazarene were stolen from:
"The struggle of Set and Horus in the desert lasted forty days, as commemorated in the forty days of the Egyptian Lent, during which time Set, as the power of drought and sterility, made war on Horus in the water and the buried germinating grain....These forty days have been extended into forty years, and confessedly so by the Jews."
- Joshua was stolen from the Egyptian Deities Shu and Nun.
- Deborah was stolen from the Egyptian Goddess Neith
- Noah was stolen from Sumerian Ziusudra
The fictitious Jewish God Yaweh in the Noah story replaced the Sumerian God Enlil, aka Beelzebub
- Noah's son Jewish Ham was stolen from Belus
- Nimrod was stolen from the Egyptian Pharaoh Sesostris
- Abraham was stolen from King Hariscandra of the Hindu Sankhayana-Sutras
- Isaac was stolen from King Hariscandra's son Rohita
The fictitious Jewish God Yaweh in this story replaced the Hindu God Varuna
- Daniel was stolen from Egyptian Neferti
- Jonah and the whale; Jonah was stolen from the Hindu character "Saktideva" found in the Somadeva Bhatta.
- The "Twelve Tribes of Israel" like the Twelve Disciples of Christ are based upon the twelve signs of the Zodiac.
- Lot and his wife were stolen from the Greek Orpheus and Eurydice Jewish Yaweh replaces the Greek God Hades
- Jacob and Jewish Esau were stolen from Horus and Set
- Rebekah was stolen from The Egyptian Goddess Isis
- Joseph with the eleven brothers was stolen from Egyptian Psammetichus
- Joseph and Potipher's wife stolen from Egyptian Anubis and Bata
- "The Ten Plagues" against Egypt were grossly exaggerated and altered and stolen from the Ipuwer Papyrus
- The Ten commandments was stolen from The Code of Hammurabi Jewish Yaweh replaces the Sumerian Sun God Shamash aka Azazel
- David killing Philistine Goliath were stolen from Thor throwing a hammer at Hrungnir and striking him in the forehead.
- Job was stolen from Ugaritic Keret and Yaweh (YHW(V)H replaces the Canaanite God "El."
- "Job," was stolen from a story written in the Ugaritic language (Cuneiform Script), composed circa 1400 BCE by "Ilimilku The Scribe." This epic involves "Keret" and the God "El." NOT Job and Jehova. Keret's family tragedies and illness are comparable with the story of Job. In the original tale, "Satan" never even entered into the picture. Here, Jewish Yehovah replaces El.

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by skydancer: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
happney65:
My broda..Welcome to the world of rightful thinking..Leave religion and accept the fact that you have wasted a part of your life believing some entities that do not exist in any form.

I don't do religion whatsoever and I am happy and better off..

Take the same part my broda and you will be better off and leave all these charlatans alone with their Madness
Religion is not spirituality. You can't be happy without spiritual precepts.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Eno38151: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dindondin:
If i didn't interfere, how will I tell the gullible ones about the myths from Mecca & injustice to muslim women?
After all, I v paid the price by clicking to the oath of this section.
Wonder where those yeye boys like hahn & son_of_lucifer are.

Nobody forced you to pay any price, you came here on your own volition.. find other people with perspectives concurrent to yours and spare the others cause we have no need for it.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by missyQween(f): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Assalamu Alaiequm brother... All you have to do is read your Qur'an daily and if possible read the translation, Spend more time on your solat,Pray to Allah,Imagine yourself been on the day of judgement where you are been questioned, And,Try to leave any topic that talk about atheism or mock Islam for now until you get your immaan back
The biggest mockery of Islam is not when non-Muslims insult us but when we the Muslim don't practice the religion..In shaa Allah, I pray Allah will have mercy on you.Aameen
"Islam wa huwa salam...Islam is peace!!!
And remember" Verily, With every difficulty come ease"
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
fk001:

I mailed you.

Already replied ur mail...
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Pataricatering(f): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eno38151:

Why are you on this post??

For anyone to post here they must affirm that yhey are muslim (which you obviously are not).

Why dont you like hanging around with your ilk... Why indulge in matters that are none of your concern?
go and post in nasfat magazine! This is not an Islamic blog . You are posting on a platform owned by a Christian or atheist, if you want only Muslims go and post on a Muslim owned forum !
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Pataricatering(f): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Your common sense is speaking to you ! Listen
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by murtaj(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
9jawear:

Bros all i said is it not tue,religions like islam and christianity are blatant lies and imaginary myths, all plaigarised from earlier sources.
Do you believe that ridiculous story that man was created from mud or sand

Yes......
practical example before you go to bed at night make sure your bedsheets is neatly pack and have a clear and neat bath after that go to bed. In the morning you will notice some small particle on bedsheets
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 3kay945(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
fk001:
Peace be upon you my brothers and sisters in Islam,

Let me go straight to the point.

please i need your help and guidance because i am loosing my faith day by day, i begin to see more reality in science than religion. Some times it will seems to me like i am just wasting my time over religion, i don't know whether it is Satan that is trying to confuse me, but every day i will be having unnecessary thought.

Note: i have positive and negative side of me.

Positive;

I don't skip my five daily prayers, and i always pray 3-4 out of the 5 in congregation, I hardly miss juma'at congregational prayer, i don't "fornicate" in any way, i always give out saddaqa to the needy, i neither drink nor smoke.

Negative side of me:

I don't recite the Quran often in fact since after Ramadan i rarely lay my hands on the quran, i don't usually fast except during Ramadan, clubbing is now part of me, i rarely pray subhi prayer in congregation.

But the problem is whenever i pray the immann is not there,
i hardly feel the connection between me and my God, please help my faith is just dropping on daily basis.

My dad is so westernized that he doesn't care about religion, while my mom is from a well known religious family in her home state. I think i took after my dad.

Please i need help, is just like i am fast becoming an Atheist.

Cc friendNG, Abdelkabir,

I didn't get the part where you said You neither drink nor smoke but You now do clubbing!
shocked
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by iamgenius(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
murtaj:

Yes......
practical example before you go to bed at night make sure your bedsheets is neatly pack and have a clear and neat bath after that go to bed. In the morning you will notice some small particle on bedsheets
If you are a Muslim, you mustn't believe in that myth.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Analee(f): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Did Jesus tell you that?
my broda tank God u r comin to u rite sense,go to OPM doctor Jesus city@aluu ph,n giv u life to christ,der u wil also c oda muslims who av denounced n av nw embraced christ.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by fk001(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
3kay945:

I didn't get the part where you said You neither drink nor smoke but You now do clubbing!
shocked

I didn't get you please
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Dindondin(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eno38151:

Nobody forced you to pay any price, you came here on your own volition.. find other people with perspectives concurrent to yours and spare the others cause we have no need for it.
I refuse to respect your wish.
I m here to give fanatics doses of their melecine, the acts they do on Christian sections for example.
So... Next time you tell me to leave, tell that to your brethren that forces opinion, religion, marriage of minors of other religious etc on people.
Mr Eno38151, talk better next time.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Dindondin(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
9jawear:
It is clear that the stories in the Quran are not revelation but plagiarized stories from a number of other sources. Most of the people who bring this up are Christians or other Non-Muslim theists but they have a good point. If you look at the Quran in historic context and study the exegesis of its teachings, it becomes obvious that aside from its constant claims that "God is great", lawgiving and bigotry against the "Infidel", it is little more than a compilation of borrowed stories from Arabian myths, folk tales, Buddhist legends, the Jewish Talmud, Midrash, and apocryphal works as well as Gnostic gospels and other apocryphal Christian tales. There is more plagiarism in the Quran than in the Book of Mormon, and that's saying something!

Some of the stories in the Quran were borrowed third hand such as the tale of Mary and the Fig Tree which seems to have originated in a Buddhist legend and was later borrowed by the Gnostics. The same is true of the talking infant Jesus which was originally a story about Buddha that was again borrowed by the Gnostics. Given that Muhammad thought Jesus Mother Mary was Aaron's sister Miriam and therefore Moses' sister too, it seems Muhammad was a bit confused. That would make Mary something like 1200 years old when she gave birth to Jesus (assuming that any of this ever happened). Muslims claim that the Quran is perfect and if you can find one fault in it, the whole thing is disproved. Well, I think we have a winner. Many of the stories were well known to Muhammad and his contemporaries. One of his favorite concubines was a Christian. So, he didn't get any revelations. He was just a common thief, or rather an uncommon thief since he was so successful with his plagiarism.

some elements of Zoroastrianism are found in Islam. Zoroastrians were practicing the five daily prayers long before Islam hit the scene. The Sarat (or Serat) bridge is another name for the Chinvat Peretu ("bridge of separation"wink of the Gathas.

speechless
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by hanymasahun: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
1. Stop listing to music.
2. Try to read to read 2 JISBU in a day.
3. Listening to quran always
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by iamgenius(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Analee:
my broda tank God u r comin to u rite sense,go to OPM doctor Jesus city@aluu ph,n giv u life to christ,der u wil also c oda muslims who av denounced n av nw embraced christ.
OK thank you, But I want words from Jesus himself to tell me that I must be a Christian. And he must also tell me that he's also a Christian coz I really love Jesus whenever I hear his name. But the problem is people failed to tell me where Jesus says he's a Christian.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 2016easy2017: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
read the translated Quran frequently
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Olumaeme: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamgenius:

Where do I start ooo. You are too far, but too close to ignorance. You just dey yawn dem say dem talk. Even you know within urself that you are lieing.

I love you for something, u displayed your ignorance in the most intelligent possible way... Lol

You said I was lying but you couldn't point out how and where I lied with specific examples....

Congratulations!
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by iamgenius(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Olumaeme:

I love you for something, u displayed your ignorance in the most intelligent possible way... Lol

You said I was lying but you couldn't point out how and where I lied with specific examples....

Congratulations!

How do I explain how ignorant you are. Sorry, I can't explain more than that.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by fk001(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
CC dinak1

I am impressed by what said in my other thread, your opinion is always welcome however what you said about some educated northerners are seen as demi gods is untrue, we know is our duty to enlighten our illiterate brothers but we can't do it without their parents consent, and the problem is their parents hardly believe in western education, they so much believe in almajiri system of education to the extend they took it like heritage.

Sorry i couldn't make comments in that thread because i was banned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One / Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / 52 Inspirational Quotes By The Holy Prophet Muhammad [ Peace Be Upon Him ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.