Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo (45061 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Bamike Olawunmi-Adenibuyan: Bambam Edits Instagram Bio, Includes Teddy A Surname / Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by Throwback: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2017
She must be that daughter he had before he got married to his mulatto wife.

Her own mother once gave an interview of how she dated Femi Otedola and got pregnant, but Femi's mum refused to accept her as a wife for her son. She was very low class and a Muslim, unlike the Otedolas whose Father was a rich journalist, politician, former Lagos state governor and Catholic Knight and mum was a Lady.

She eventually gave birth to this daughter, and Lady Doja Otedola took the baby from her and barred her from seeing Femi and her little daughter, despite all her efforts, she was literally stripped of her motherhood by a fellow woman who did not find her worthy of her son.

All of the above was her own version of the events which was even on Nairaland some years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by buklarbest: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
loobby:
Hmm

Hmmmm.... Nawa o
Even u dat want to help someone pass exam once can't even differentiate between Where and Were

#justContinue

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by asatemple(f): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
E make sense duoo
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by daringmax(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Do you love writing? We are hiring people for article writing job.
Requirements:
laptop
Internet connection

For more enquiries
call, text or whatsapp 07081150086
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by tboks(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:
This one she get vain for hand like this so, na she work the money for her papa?.
grin she don offend you before?

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by offishialpablo: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2017
cuppy just d full news.....diz no fyn jor
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by MrGistGuy(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2017
loobby:
Hmm
this ur blog banner... you wrote " were you pass exam once" ....were or where. ... change am straight.... so pple will patronise ur blog
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by Thelma1552: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
neutrotoba:
Wizkid.... Over to you
Davido joor, she go too big 4 wizkid
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by lifezone247(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
She's the finest of em all. kiss
deep in your mind you knw you are the finest. Cos to me you are finer than her.
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2017
AverageAnnie:
She's pretty. ..Cuppy just dy act like sey na only her otedola born..
lol..no be small
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by inotice: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:
This one she get vain for hand like this so, na she work the money for her papa?.
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2017
lifezone247:
deep in your mind you knw you are the finest. Cos to me you are finer than her.
I claim it.
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by inotice: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
ELAFANTASY:
I dont do gossip but i heard the only son he has dey spit for body. Guess dat is his sacrificial lamb
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Throwback:
She must be that daughter he had before he got married to his mulatto wife.

Her own mother once gave an interview of how she dated Femi Otedola and got pregnant, but Femi's mum refused to accept her as a wife for her son. She was very low class and a Muslim, unlike the Otedolas whose Father was a rich journalist, politician, former Lagos state governor and Catholic Knight and mum was a Lady.

She eventually gave birth to this daughter, and Lady Doja Otedola took the baby from her and barred her from seeing Femi and her little daughter, despite all her efforts, she was literally stripped of her motherhood by a fellow woman who did not find her worthy of her son.

All of the above was her own version of the events which was even on Nairaland some years ago.
nice, i see the reason why the girl is on a lowkey, in most of their family group pictures i notice she doesnt blend in.
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by PrincessBecks(f): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
She's beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by pweetiedee(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Sard:
This one is not loud-mouthed like that cuppy.
But the man sef get plenty girls sha, but he seems contented with what he has. That's the power of education and knowledge. An ignorant poor man would probably still be looking for more males he would leave his "nothingness" for when he's dead.

he has a son who is an slowpoke
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Goodmorning that one no concern me
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by mediocre(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
These otedola children are not fine, thank God for money in their life shocked
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by Shakslayer: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
ThisTrend:

Olawunmi Otedola is the eldest daughter of billionaire oil mogul Femi Otedola. The UK-based singer posted this lovely photo on her Instagram.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/the-eldest-billionaire-daughter.html?m=1

So it looks like na only daughters Ote$ get, e no get son? Shey he got adopt me ni, so that his manhood can live on after he joins his ancestors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by Chukazu: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2017
deb303:
was begining to think Djcuppy was d eldest...Smh for second daughters,they tend to be sharp more than the first

hmm...your definition of sharp is "been lousy?"
undecided

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by dabeto: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Everybody is into music in the family... sad
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by Sard(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017
pweetiedee:

he has a son who is an slowpoke
Yes, he has an autistic son. That's even enough for him to be looking for males, but he's knowledgeable and educated enough to know it's irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by Awodipog(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2017
apexJ:
all dis bloggers b lyk una definition of *lovely* different from ma own......evn with her father billions d gal no fyn
I think na only me c am ni oo
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by DreCharles(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
She's the finest of em all. kiss
I tell you
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by pooozeee(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Is she married ?

Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by pweetiedee(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Sard:

Yes, he has an autistic son. That's even enough for him to be looking for males, but he's knowledgeable and educated enough to know it's irrelevant.

well...you're right...

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by joenor(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2017
she's pretty, but more pics needed.
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2017
tboks:
grin she don offend you before?
My brother.
How can the rich be dragging surface vains with the poor?.
Re: Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo by princeade86(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2017
na everybody be singer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky / Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) / Pretty Mike Poses With His Flower Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.