Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) (40179 Views)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by IamUdo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Una dey dey count and compare hush puppi n Bj no ho make una own money as if to say them go give u something for siding with them
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Lekison(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
enjoy while u can....but I hope ur money is legit?
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by cmt1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I need his number. sad
Let me have urs. You might get one for Christmas.
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by papijulah: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
B
Femistico:
O boi... This guy get moni sha,, but wait ooo, is it not this same yahoo this guy dey do? bcuz I dey always wonder ni oo

They are nothing but a RITUALISTS
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Supersuave2(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOUR FELLOW SHAMELESS GIRLS WITH ZERO DIGNITY ARE GETTING "SCREWED" AND DUMPED IN THE GARBAGE WHERE YOU ALL BELONG, BY COMPLETELY WORTHLESS LOW-LIFE BOYS LIVING FAKE LIVES ON THE INTERNET. undecided
didn't you check her profile? she's into 'tinz'

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by fergieboy: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Judek2:
I Dont Understand Why People Make Big deal out of nothing.
iphone 8 costs about 250k, iphone 8 plus costs about 300k,
5 of it is about 1.6m.
My Guys Here Can Buy 10 of it without going broke,
any wealthy man can buy as many as he wants without feeling it.
So, Whats The Big Deal Here?
Lol you don't get it... Their is this feeling when you are among the first user to buy it while millions are still waiting. He did same with iPhone 7, Off course its a big deal , that's y its on frontage

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Barzinime(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
How can you do something legit & spend it like this?
ultron12345:
As long as the money is legit, it's not a crime for him to enjoy it
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by fergieboy: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Barzinime:
So you think he will use the 5 iPhones by himself? Dude is an investor. A business man
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by ultron12345: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Barzinime:
you are free to spend your money the way you like.....besides, were u told the reason y he bought them, do you know if they are for sale or for gifts to family and friends..........what made you come to the conclusion that they are all for his personal use.
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by slex(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
jobaltol:
Rich men buy assets....poor men buy liabilities ...be wise

You have wisdom Sir

As for the girls getting wet and wishing to have iphone 8, when you will be used for rituals no one will pity you.
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by abbey621(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
My sincere advice for people like Investor or Hush is to come back and tie something down in Nigeria, legit or illegal just be wise, many kings and queens have fallen in this game of thrones grin grin grin
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by MENTORCH(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Divay22:

A man who can get 5 iPhone 8 wouldn't have assets, I doubt that...
Maybe he decided to go for liability this time.

He will have but trust me all this yahoo boys spend more than they invest because they didn't work for that money.
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by shogsman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Judek2:
I Dont Understand Why People Make Big deal out of nothing.
iphone 8 costs about 250k, iphone 8 plus costs about 300k,
5 of it is about 1.6m.
My Guys Here Can Buy 10 of it without going broke,
any wealthy man can buy as many as he wants without feeling it.
So, Whats The Big Deal Here?

Finally,someone dat hav sense has comment
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Divay22(f): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
MENTORCH:

He will have but trust me all this yahoo boys spend more than they invest because they didn't work for that money.
So he's a yahoo boy?
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by texazzpete(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
fergieboy:

Lol you don't get it... Their is this feeling when you are among the first user to buy it while millions are still waiting. He did same with iPhone 7, Off course its a big deal , that's y its on frontage

Nobody is waiting. There's no shortage of the iPhone 8.
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by babatee1985(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Who go teach me wire wire abeg ..i will pay you embarassed
That is not the way forward bro. Look for who to teach u how to earn money legitimately then u will spend ur money with rest of mind. God bless u.
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Paruz1015(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
jobaltol:
Rich men buy assets....poor men buy liabilities ...be wise
He has 3 houses in Lekki and also own a record label with many artist under him.
The name investor is not there for nothing
Though he is a yahoo boy and even if he stops he can never go broke
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by MENTORCH(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Divay22:

So he's a yahoo boy?

Yeah big time.

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Him dey resell abi him dey use all of them because ayam not understanding
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Kashbwoyjnr: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
What's the big deal there? I can afford more than that
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Okuda(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
princealexndre:
Only investor bj can do that. Let hushpuppi come and give a try.
wetin be 8 iphone x for hushpuppi? is that not 4.8m? is that not what he spends on drinks in the club?
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by UncutSk(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
So he can invest in me nah.
osho I see you keep pushing
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Obiwiz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOUR FELLOW SHAMELESS GIRLS WITH ZERO DIGNITY ARE GETTING "SCREWED" AND DUMPED IN THE GARBAGE WHERE YOU ALL BELONG, BY COMPLETELY WORTHLESS LOW-LIFE BOYS LIVING FAKE LIVES ON THE INTERNET. undecided
You don kill person here
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Scarpon(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
How much is iPhone 8?
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
princealexndre:
Only investor bj can do that. Let hushpuppi come and give a try.
it's very obvious you are a fan of hushpuppi lmao. y'all need hushpuppy to trend lmao
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abudu2000:
investor_bj:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZVCjJ2loLv/?taken-by=investor_bj

This guy is well known as an individual with 2much swag both in person and on Instagram...now he just confirmed himself as the boss.even hushpupi is still dangling with his iPhone 7 grin grin

lmao u need hushpuppy in your life to trend..hushpuppy Na boss gerarahere
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
cmt1:

Let me have urs. You might get one for Christmas.
Hmmmm tongue tongue
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by sam4(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please return one and send me the money to boost my shoe factory. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by Abudu2000(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
sam4:
Please return one and send me the money to boost my shoe factory. Thanks in anticipation
try lucozade boost and thank me later�

2 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by selfmadeboss: 1:05am On Sep 23, 2017
nigerians stupid o. so if i go phone shop, tell the sales girl to give me 5 iphones and i video am for 5 mins, e don turn my own abi?
ok, i go go to lamborghini car stand for paris and tell them to line up 10 lambos so i video am and call my name. hediots
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:10am On Sep 23, 2017
one stupid olosho or slay queen will be wishing to have him as a boyfriend... I sympathise with you.. kos your kitten go hot like furnace before you buy one....
Re: Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) by orogodoganyin(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I need his number. sad
like ur not aware how girls be dying these days, dating yahoo plus peeps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) / Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? / Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.