Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife (1417 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by bitcoinmilliona: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2017
My cuz called me this morning lamenting about his ordeal with his wife. She lacks respect for him, insults him when they quarell, shes not in good terms with her husbands family, she lies about everything. Has assasinated his character to her family now they dont regard him.

Every morning she wakes up she doesnt greet him and when ever she comes home she just passes as if he doesnt exist. Talking to her is like walking on eggshells. What can be done to advise him? I pity him because he is the easy going type that doesnt talk much
Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by pocohantas(f): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2017
This one is a wife?
Na witch be this...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Always 3 sides to a story, what did the Husband do? People only tell their own side & make themselves look perfect

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by tolufase: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
That's what you get when you marry to an enemy. But it seems ur friend didn't take a critical look at thing before embacking on this journey. If he can no longer cope with the situation, let him walk out now.
Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by Larryfest(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2017
This only happens when a guy marries a lady for nothing more other than the sex was good back when they were dating cos i see no way he wouldn't have detected a little of her behavior before marrying her...
Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by AlexCk: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Mehn, that's something no1 wants; a troublesome spouse.

Maybe he should try communicating, find out what's wrong, whether he offended her or something, someone cannot just wake up one morning and start disturbing naa,

Except she was like that b4, & was pretending.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by goodmorning40: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
The woman maybe is protesting something,

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by mikejj(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2017
you are the head of the family,ur wife is ur wife,sit her down like a friend and talk.some brain needs artificial sense ok.i know whomen there is always a reason for their behaviour be it good or bad.dialogue bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by Samsimple(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2017
mikejj:
you are the head of the family,ur wife is ur wife,sit her down like a friend and talk.some brain needs artificial sense ok.i know whomen there is always a reason for their behaviour be it good or bad.dialogue bro.
just intentionally make are suspect u are cheating on her ...she go maintain
Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by mikejj(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

just intentionally make are suspect u are cheating on her ...she go maintain
abi
Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by Adaumunocha(f): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Prayer is the key.
Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by KevinDein: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
goodmorning40:
The woman maybe is protesting something,
what a way to protest. Make life miserable for everyone. She's just a terrible person and I can bet my Arsenal Jersey that the dude noticed some of these traits during their dating days but probably thought she's gonna change or he could live with it.

It's not too late to run, though.
Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by KevinDein: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Ahhh

A troublesome spouse. I don't wish such on even my enemy. And then the type the op is talking about; they lie and genuinely believe their lies, make life difficult for the partner and still play the victim card. Funny enough, they also genuinely believe they are the victims.

Trust me there's no winning with these guys.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by bitcoinmilliona: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2017
KevinDein:
Ahhh

A troublesome spouse. I don't wish such on even my enemy. And then the type the op is talking about; they lie and genuinely believe their lies, make life difficult for the partner and still play the victim card. Funny enough, they also genuinely believe they are the victims.

Trust me there's no winning with these guys.

Very true
Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by ImaIma1(f): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
What qualities attracted him to her? Did he overlook these signs?
I think he should report her to someone of authority since she cannot listen to him.
Also, he should ignore her. Women don't do good with being ignored. Ignore her to the point that she would bring people to beg him and then he will give her conditions.
Re: How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife by ejlive: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
no matter how bad the wife is painted ,i am sure she was a good lady berore marriage

time changes an iindividual same goes with the situation one find himself in

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!!! My Ex Say She's Pregent For Me And I Dont Want The Baby PLS HELP / See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband / Parent Financial Support After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.