Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama (59473 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fabulozz: 8:10am On May 12, 2023
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

What should I do now mature advice please?

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2023
Lol this is too funny

531 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:12am On May 12, 2023
You need matured advice?

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Kobojunkie: 8:13am On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort. She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation. What should I do now mature advice please?
Go get a life and stop creating these useless threads for attention which you seem deprived of in your life abeg! undecided

484 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by incandescentena: 8:13am On May 12, 2023
Few months ago, you claim to be dragging breast with a new born but your wife refused. Now your side chick is pregnant with your child. Just wait to drag breast again with another new born.

Mtcheew. Stop looking for attention here. Go to tictok

413 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ipobarecriminals: 8:18am On May 12, 2023
sad FAKE story.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Abolodje: 8:20am On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort. She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation. What should I do now mature advice please?
That serves you right next time you will learn to stick your dick into only one pussy, your wife's.
If your baby mama aborts she will have complications which still get you into more trouble, so either way you’re fuckedd😂

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fabulozz: 8:23am On May 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Go get a life and stop creating these useless threads for attention which you seem deprived of in your life abeg! undecided

How much will I gain from creating fake threads. This is my true life story if you don't believe it fine your choice. I am waiting for good willing people who will advice me on what to do.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by eteebanky1: 8:26am On May 12, 2023
Men that think with their manhood

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Solofresh2: 8:27am On May 12, 2023
What did you mean by you mistakenly impregnated her?
Did you mistakenly fvck her or what?
You are even a married man
You are a disgrace to manhood

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fabulozz: 8:27am On May 12, 2023
Abolodje:

That serves you right next time you will learn to stick your dick into only one pussy, your wife's.
If your baby mama aborts she will have complications which still get you into more trouble, so either way you’re fuckedd😂

should I pay for her brideprice to silence her right ?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fineman2: 8:28am On May 12, 2023
So you had unprotected sex with your baby mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Abolodje: 8:30am On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

should I pay for her brideprice to silence her right ?
Yes pay her bride price and marry her into your home with your wife, then next six months look for another girl to fucck and get her pregnant so you can as well pay her bride price again. I mean the more wives you get to fucck every day, the merrier right?

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fabulozz: 8:33am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:
So you had unprotected sex with your baby mama

Yes worst mistake ever
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fabulozz: 9:00am On May 12, 2023
incandescentena:
Few months ago, you claim to be dragging breast with a new born but your wife refused. Now your side chick is pregnant with your child. Just wait to drag breast again with another new born.

Mtcheew. Stop looking for attention here. Go to tictok

I am not obavoh the attention seeker who create fake thread every second maybe you should direct him to tiktok. I didn't buy my data to seek for attention because it will not add any money to my account. I need advice from good willing people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by MRDEE01: 9:05am On May 12, 2023
Congratulations sir.
Your coast is enlarging

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fabulozz: 9:07am On May 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
What did you mean by you mistakenly impregnated her?
Did you mistakenly fvck her or what?
You are even a married man
You are a disgrace to manhood

She was my first love . I loved her so much but her and her mother don show me shege. I have vowed to never have anything to do with them anymore.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Davidave(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2023
The pull-out method? What are you, a retard?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by MrAgbako: 10:19am On May 12, 2023
Mistakenly relocate😎

12 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Houseofglam7(f): 11:06am On May 12, 2023
Mr Fabulous
You’re now fabulously fuqed.
Enjoy the horror show.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by fyzaila: 11:12am On May 12, 2023
You're a very very very very^100 irresponsible fellow. Untill men start controlling what's dangling between their legs we will still keep having senseless and irresponsible men in the society. Nonsense and ingredient.

I had to bring this post here because just like him you guys are a complete disgrace to manhood. I just pity the woman who agreed to settle down with u as a wife. And those innocent children, imagine how they'll be called bastards in future because their irresponsible father couldn't control his third leg. Mtseeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Foodqueen(f): 11:24am On May 12, 2023
No meat inside, na so so bone... Throw wey am.... Una go say small meat still de.

U couldn't marry her the first time, and you didn't stop sleeping with her.

I pity women that believes "she's just a baby mama and nothing more".

Most baby mamas don't want a dad for their kids rather a husband.

Na only strong woman fit control a man with baby mama.... That's if the pregnancy is even theirs to start with.

But u can never know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by eepeepook: 11:40am On May 12, 2023
Congratulations. Enjoy.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by GoldenJAT(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2023
Na only laugh I fit do now!! I pray not to be in this position Sha!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Stevenbright(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

You have a wife at home and went ahead to father a baby outside with another woman and now she is pregnant with a second child for you.

Please go ahead and do what she suggested that is formalizing marriage with her as a legal second wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 12, 2023
Smh
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ghettochild(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2023
Which one be mistake ooo.. u knack her 2by2.. what u expecting before
Oga be responsible jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by frozen70(f): 1:56pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:
Dey play

Your are bigger than the trouble you are in

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fabulozz: 2:53pm On May 12, 2023
Stevenbright:

You have a wife at home and went ahead to father a baby outside with another woman and now she is pregnant with a second child for you.

Please go ahead and do what she suggested that is formalizing marriage with her as a legal second wife.

Noted ✅️
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by sisisioge: 4:49pm On May 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

Noted ✅️

And that is how you now have 2 wives even as a broke guy. Your wahala is just starting. Please buy high blood pressure checking device so you can stay on top of your heart health. Also do a family HMO for the two families to reduce your medical bills. Finally, dont forget to write your will. Pele fa.

15 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by JeffreyJunior: 5:01pm On May 12, 2023
The way you, Mr. Mistaker "mistakenly" impregnated her, follow that same path to mistakenly take care of the child or Amadioha will come for both of you.

Everywhere is sex sex, no one is thinking about what will happen in the next 25 years.

If I ask you two about your plans and how much you've saved now for the first child you "mistakenly" impregnated her with and she "mistakenly" born, the response will be God will provide. sad

7 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fabulozz: 5:53pm On May 12, 2023
sisisioge:

And that is how you now have 2 wives even as a broke guy. Your wahala is just starting. Please buy high blood pressure checking device so you can stay on top of your heart health. Also do a family HMO for the two families to reduce your medical bills. Finally, dont forget to write your will. Pele fa.

I have 1 wife only she is my everything. I am not going to marry her as a second wife she is troublesome her mother is my worst enemy and I am not ready to die from HBP. I am frustated because I don't know how to tell my wife about the mess I made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Spiritualist_hidden Knowledge About Ose Oji_alligator Pepper / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.