Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous (579 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous by onila(f): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
cry

i always create controversy

what do you think?
Re: Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous by OreoPaschal(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2017
onila:

cry

i always create controversy

what do you think?
so you don carry your craziness enter Facebook well, I agree with the person. You are crazy! and should be admitted to the nearest mental home.
Re: Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous by mikejj(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2017
grin it obvious.its all round you.bakayoko
Re: Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous by onila(f): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2017
OreoPaschal:

so you don carry your craziness enter Facebook well, I agree with the person. You are crazy! and should be admitted to the nearest mental home.

i have stopped being crazy
stop reminding me of my past
Re: Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous by tolufase: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
What is/are reason(s)? Are u a member of IPOB? Because they are the reigning dangerous group now.
Re: Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous by tolufase: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2017
onila:

i have stopped being crazy
stop reminding me of my past
perhaps you have not totally quit the game of craziness. You need to stay away completely from those things that make go crazy before they calling you...
Re: Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2017
grin

Someone recreated an account with moniker OrestesDante419. Saying that I am a scammer.

So it's not new

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Pre Wedding Photos Of Herself And Lover / Lets Turn 2000 To 10000 In 3 Days / Physically Disable Nigerian Woman Gets Married To The Love Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.