Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army (2563 Views)

Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by jiinxed: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Good riddance.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by zionmade1: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
josh001:
your post is not zionmade.
Maybe u can edit it to be. I ain't happy for the death but i aint sad too.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by BabaRamotu1988: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
josh001:
you will have young ones too, remember.
listen and listen carefully
if my brother decides to join Nigerian Army in this period i swear I'll disown him

my long time called it teenage friend is a full lieutenant in Nigerian Army under MP (military police red barret wearers)
my uncle is a colonel and trust me I hate this my uncle now for nearly pushing me into NDA years ago after my SSCE/Jamb not that i don't like the military then infact it was a dream for me but i hate him for nearly converting me to a monster that kills innocent people anyhow.
and i thank God that my instinct guided me well

back to my lieutenant friend do you know that on that day army massacred civilians in Aba
i didn't pick his calls nor reply his whatsapp messages i just gave a lame excuse that i was sick though that's true because the massacre made me sick i later told him that i do like him now as my old childhood friend and am seeing him with Same eyes i use to see him when we go to school together and do most things together
i told him that i can't just hate him just like i do to army now because we're best friends before he entered the army.

though with his position and status as a lieutenant in the army those who knew our friendship took trouble far away from me infact trouble was running away from me because find my trouble and see those heartless privates or cadets deal with you on his order

but now i handle my problem myself and my way because i can't just call him for help again.

that's how much i hate the army now
they're bastards to me now angry

5 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by BabaRamotu1988: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
Abaribe:

Ol boy see meanignles senseless useless painfull nonsense trash
[/s]
e pain am well well

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Igbo, hausa or yoruba soldier......let me know what to wish him
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by HMZi: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
DO I KNOW HIM? swagenity
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by swagenity(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2017
HMZi:
DO I KNOW HIM? swagenity
Nope
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Kevsman(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
I believe that majority of the negative comments here are made by graduates (I weep for this country).. Nwanne RIP. And may God bless your family

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Kevsman(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
listen and listen carefully
if my brother decides to join Nigerian Army in this period i swear I'll disown him

my long time called it teenage friend is a full lieutenant in Nigerian Army under MP (military police red barret wearers)
my uncle is a colonel and trust me I hate this my uncle now for nearly pushing me into NDA years ago after my SSCE/Jamb not that i don't like the military then infact it was a dream for me but i hate him for nearly converting me to a monster that kills innocent people anyhow.
and i thank God that my instinct guided me well

back to my lieutenant friend do you know that on that day army massacred civilians in Aba
i didn't pick his calls nor reply his whatsapp messages i just gave a lame excuse that i was sick though that's true because the massacre made me sick i later told him that i do like him now as my old childhood friend and am seeing him with Same eyes i use to see him when we go to school together and do most things together
i told him that i can't just hate him just like i do to army now because we're best friends before he entered the army.

though with his position and status as a lieutenant in the army those who knew our friendship took trouble far away from me infact trouble was running away from me because find my trouble and see those heartless privates or cadets deal with you on his order

but now i handle my problem myself and my way because i can't just call him for help again.

that's how much i hate the army now
they're bastards to me now angry
Trash.... You can go and die, God bless Nigerian soldiers

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by BabaRamotu1988: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
Kevsman:
Trash.... You can go and die, God bless Nigerian soldiers
[/s]
just like your signature
na Satan go punish Nigerian Army
and you can do the Oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Arla: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
j[s]ust like your signature
na Satan go punish Nigerian Army
and you can do the Oshiomole[/s]
Waste of prayer point….. God has punished Ipob already…… Pray for Kanu to come court Oct 17

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
IS DIS ONE GALLANT? I JUST FEEL SAD HE DIED DASSAL. BUTT GALLANT? I DONT TINK SO.. NA SUICIDE IM GO COMMIT. ONE BLOW FROM SHECOW AND DATS IT. ME I DI NOT SEE ANY GALLANT DEA O
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by nwadiuko1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
ok good for him

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Driiimzzz: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2017
dometome:
you are the one who is that i word you typed above, when they killed innocent civilians, you were jumping and humping in jubilation like a toad, now you are talking about balls, basket ball or football, which one?

My God, you are an idiot. Are you incapable of making a meaningful sentence? When was I jumping in jubilation when they killed innocent civilians? Did the soldier that died kill them? I think that magic crystal ball of yours is faulty? It's showing you wrong programming. Some soldiers are bad, some are good and some are there because there is no other job for them. If war comes now, keyboard warriors like you won't go and fight for your home...
Please, don't have kids. I fear stupidity like yours may be genetic
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by frankdoz23: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2017
am sure he is among the soldiers that unleashed unprecedented cruelity to innocent ipob members! He deserve more than death!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by FeloniousFelon: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Driiimzzz:
I'd just like to say that if Nigeria ever went to war with another country, the idiots here insulting this fallen soldier won't have the balls to go and fight for anything. The level of hate in this country is very scary.

OP, sorry about your friend. I hope his soul finds peace.

And who will want to invade Nigeria ?

Even when cameroun took overBakassi what did the useless Nigerian army do?

You should understand that the Nigerian army operates on the principle of internal strife and not on preparing for an existential threat .

Military barracks are set up like an occupational force garrison not to protect her citizens but to suppress any dissenting movement.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by frankdoz23: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Driiimzzz:

My God, you are an idiot. Are you incapable of making a meaningful sentence? When was I jumping in jubilation when they killed innocent civilians? Did the soldier that died kill them? I think that magic crystal ball of yours is faulty? It's showing you wrong programming. Some soldiers are bad, some are good and some are there because there is no other job for them. If war comes now, keyboard warriors like you won't go and fight for your home...
Please, don't have kids. I fear stupidity like yours may be genetic
shut that your afonja mouth! When he was busy killing innocent biafrans so he didnt realize that what goes around comes around! Nnamdi kanu onces said,'you can only get death and disgrace for serving the zoo'.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Dainfamous: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2017
What's goes up most come down

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Driiimzzz: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2017
frankdoz23:
shut that your afonja mouth! When he was busy killing innocent biafrans so he didnt realize that what goes around comes around! Nnamdi kanu onces said,'you can only get death and disgrace for serving the zoo'.

Really? This kid killed biafrans (during the civil war??). And you back that up with a quote from Nnamdi Kanu (the man who wants to be the next Ojukwu but has none of the wits or military might or strength of character of the man)?
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by frankdoz23: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Driiimzzz:

Really? This kid killed biafrans (during the civil war??). And you back that up with a quote from Nnamdi Kanu (the man who wants to be the next Ojukwu but has none of the wits or military might or strength of character of the man)?
get me right and dont be a coward! Where he is kid or not didnt change the fact that he is a monster. He has spill a lot of innocent blood or are denying the fact he is not among the corhot the persecuted and killed innocent ipob?
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by frankdoz23: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2017
God has surely pay this young man in his own coin! Strong warning to afonjas in military uniform, there was a prophecy on radio biafra of massive death to befell nigerian soldiers over their atrocities toward ipob! One case recorded!
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Driiimzzz: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2017
frankdoz23:
get me right and dont be a coward! Where he is kid or not didnt change the fact that he is a monster. He has spill a lot of innocent blood or are denying the fact he is not among the corhot the persecuted and killed innocent ipob?

I don't even know where to start with you. Do you honestly believe what you're saying...? How do you know he has spilled innocent blood? Did you serve with him? And IPOB is innocent I think the more important question is: why am I wasting time answering you?? Keep whatever idea you have in your head. I think it's wrong to insult a man who died for Nigeria without proof that he was unjust. That act, in itself, is wrong and unjust. But you IPOB supporters can't think objectively.
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by ogundokun: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2017
FTrebirth:
your friend was a zombie who must have spilled innocent blood when he was alive.

no pity for him.
This country is in trouble!
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Almaiga: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2017
RIP Galant Soldier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP / When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra / Photos Of Davido's Uncle, Sen. Ademola Adeleke Kneeling To Beg Omisore Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.