Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army (2570 Views)

Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by swagenity(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry

Don't even know what to say.. .he was very gallant.. .RIP bro

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by swagenity(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Here one of his post.. ....death y so wicked

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by policy12: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2017
R. I. P...just like a candle in the wind.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by mazimee(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2017
If he has ever participated in the killing of innocent citizens anywhere in the world, he should burn in hell.

If not, may the good Lord accept his soul.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by FTrebirth(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2017
your friend was a zombie who must have spilled innocent blood when he was alive.

no pity for him.

14 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2017
RIP
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by SaiNigeria: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Are you sure he's dead
If so, Congratulations

11 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by zionmade1: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2017
So we should start crying abi. mtchwwww.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by magicminister: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
[size=14pt]Great!! I hope he rots in hell where he belongs![/size]

10 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by swagenity(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2017
FTrebirth:
your friend was a zombie who must have spilled innocent blood when he was alive.

no pity for him.
Lord have mercy. ..

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by swagenity(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Are you sure he's dead

If so, Congratulations
The heart of man is wicked. .lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by swagenity(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:
So we should start crying abi.
mtchwwww.
Lord have mercy
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by mamatayour(f): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Rest in peace young soldier
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by nairalandankrah: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Seems a nice lad..very young...BUT IN THE WRONG GROUP.. When you see videos of people being forced by the army to swim in the mud, then you'll understand why most don't give a fffkk about Nigeria army anymore...NIGERIA'S military has lost its credibility and decency...
Accept my hearted condolences

5 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by nairalandankrah: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Where have all the FLOWERS gone
Long time passing
Where have all the young boys gone
Gone to soldiers everyone
WHEN WILL THEY EVER!!!
WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN.,.
rip
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by dustmalik: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2017
mazimee:
If he has ever participated in the killing of innocent citizens anywhere in the world, he should burn in hell.

Take your useless comment out of here. Keep your nonsense prayers to yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by zionmade1: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2017
swagenity:
Lord have mercy
they need the mercy more

9 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by mazimee(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
dustmalik:

Take your useless comment out of here. Keep your nonsense prayers to yourself

I wonder why a prayer like this would annoy anybody that believe in justice.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by dometome: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

they need the mercy more
Exactly bro, na only when they see unarmed civilians them dey get power.Hahahahahahahahaha!

7 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by dometome: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2017
nairalandankrah:
Seems a nice lad..very young...BUT IN THE WRONG GROUP.. When you see videos of people being forced by the army to swim in the mud, then you'll understand why most don't give a fffkk about Nigeria army anymore...NIGERIA'S military has lost its credibility and decency...
Accept my hearted condolences
Exactly! I don't give a fvck! I would have cared if they did the right thing but they don't, so fvck them.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Collins4u1(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2017
One down, more to follow

7 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by maslong(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
mazimee:

supported. 1(like) 1(share) for you cheesy in fact not only burn but rot in hottest part of hell.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Driiimzzz: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'd just like to say that if Nigeria ever went to war with another country, the idiots here insulting this fallen soldier won't have the balls to go and fight for anything. The level of hate in this country is very scary.

OP, sorry about your friend. I hope his soul finds peace.
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Driiimzzz: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
dometome:
Exactly! I don't give a fvck! I would have cared if they did the right thing but they don't, so fvck them.

It isn't every soldier that is evil or bad. Don't judge the individual by the actions of a few members of the group to which he/she belongs.
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by dometome: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Driiimzzz:

It isn't every soldier that is evil or bad. Don't judge the individual by the actions of a few members of the group to which he/she belongs.
they are all the same

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by BabaRamotu1988: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
rest in hades masha Allah

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by dometome: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Driiimzzz:
I'd just like to say that if Nigeria ever went to war with another country, the idiots here insulting this fallen soldier won't have the balls to go and fight for anything. The level of hate in this country is very scary.

OP, sorry about your friend. I hope his soul finds peace.
you are the one who is that i word you typed above, when they killed innocent civilians, you were jumping and humping in jubilation like a toad, now you are talking about balls, basket ball or football, which one?

6 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by BabaRamotu1988: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
i feel no sympathy for a terrorist rapist
na this young ones dey wicked pass
rest in pieces

if my post pain you then google the reason or just do the Oshiomole grin

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by josh001(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:
So we should start crying abi.
mtchwwww.
your post is not zionmade.
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
May his soul rest in peace, amen.
Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by josh001(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
i feel no sympathy for a terrorist rapist
na this young ones dey wicked pass
rest in pieces

if my post pain you then google the reason or just do the Oshiomole grin
you will have young ones too, remember.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost A Friend In The Nigerian Army by falcon01: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
thats the life he signed up for am glad he died doing what he likes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Savage Questions By Benue Leaders To IGP / Watch The Kind Of Substances She Vomited That Shock Everybody. / Meet The Ex- WAEC Registrar That "Issued" Buhari WAEC Certificate In The 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.