Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 (662 Views)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? / Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 by Petonis(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Post on behalf of a friend. My name is comfort, please am a graduate of computer science from uniport and am from uyo, akwa Ibom state. I came to lagos on Monday 18th Sept2017 on invitation for a job interview. I got called yesterday and was offered a job around lekki phase1. But my challenge is accommodation. Please in God's name am begging My well meaning Nigerians that stay in lekki to please assist me with accommodation.Please I beg you.I don't have anywhere to stay.please help me in God's name. God bless you.

Please here is my number 08034969788
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Book a hotel sha..search Trivago.. wink
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Post your picture first.
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 by Petonis(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Post your picture first.
ok
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Petonis post=60713939][/quote]Fine girl kiss kiss
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 by Petonis(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Fine girl kiss kiss
please can you help
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Petonis:
please can you help
Nope but I'm sure you'd get someone who could. I asked you to post your picture cuz no one would wanna help a faceless person. kiss
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 by Prec1ous(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2017
23rd is tomorrow, a Saturday and not a Monday.

So I guess you came to Lagos in the future and you return back in time to seek accommodation.

Continue with the deception.

You are in luck, I see most guys helping you soon.
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2017
i stay near lekki, but am a guy, i cannot help u. my preek don stand from pics already, cry

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Germany Holds First Ever Same-sex Marriage In Berlin / Face Of Nigeria World, Ms Pretty Ijeoma Engagement To Her Boyfriend Who Is A Pas / The 10 Most Common Reasons People Get Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.