Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (39058 Views)

Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem / "Obasanjo Na My Mugu", Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts As He Performs (Video) / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by akaahs(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yeligray:
I can't waste my comment on someone who is unemployed.. The most useless work in life is being a critic.
i laugh at u bro, critic is part of critical thinkers. Is only doing what he knows best.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Skmoda360(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
This guy needs to be silenced permanently
do the needful and use mac4....or STFU!!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by akaahs(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Baawaa:
Idris when your life don JAGAJAGA finish na rubbish you come dey talk up and down.
why una dey attack d messager instead of d message na? To b d truth he talk?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Skmoda360(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
allanphash7:
This guy has mixed rhephnol, tramadol + dry weed with sapele water
rhephnol........
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by akaahs(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evablizin:
sad

Well one good turn deserves another,i have said my own.
true talk bro, to me he make alot sense

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by aanufeb25: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
ncha373:
I blame the fools that interview him and the idiot thar brought it here

Why should you insult people that way, they have rights
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Smooyis(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
I can't see what is wrong in what he said. Reason it out.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by kendylet(f): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
confused man! your frustration is very obvious!!! i'm seriously tired of hearing 'em! its getting annoying
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
he should go and summit his application form to Arewa youth, they will need his service very much
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by mafioso47(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Wakaweekee MC grin
after singing 'Blackface you dey craze.. the worst face in this game' in wakaweeke mc now hes saying trash
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by agbonkamen(f): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
dotcomnamename:
We are quick to judge all because some people love 2face, but lets be realistic there is a fact in what Eedris said.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Oladelson(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
baba Keke pls go Nd tie your DoG jare he is making noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by chillychill(f): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
cheesy
attention007:
Idris in the news again with his irrelevant topics

The struggle for attention is real
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by silifat11(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
He moved from Dbanj to Tuface.... � ok.. kontiniu oo
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by maklelemakukula(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hanabian:
I..
you are the first to comment, on the second page. congratulations.

NB: this feat is harder to predict than being the first to comment on the first page.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by IkpuMmadu: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
What the fück is wrong with this aboki....why are they harsh.

What does he want from tuface
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by joenor(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
he mean say make he enter grave ooo
Florblu:
This guy needs to be silenced permanently
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by ignis: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Opinion is just like the nose...everyone got one or two...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by joenor(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
I smell so much jealousy.... you know say when u dey with some friend back then in secondary, when u dey do ur own thing, them nor wan play with you oo but them go dey judge you, say u too carry body, this is what I see now.... beg 2 face u want him, haba.... he dey make wave pass all of una put together/ Bleep off clown
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by 360great(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
What is this guy's problem self shocked
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by kayalla(f): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Muckross1122:
The controversial man "idris Abdulkarim" has also blast 2face idibia for forgetting his formal record label mate "blackface",

"you are very stupid, na blackface brought you out, na him form the group and he also wrote most of your songs. You should not forget him because he has problems, you need to show him love, no matter what, he his still your brother. He says

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSemBl3XJkY&feature=youtu.be

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/blackface-made-you-what-you-are-todag.html

e be like say Idris just wake up from long time coma,
why is he attacking every body now?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Idris is becoming more of a nuisance these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by banmee(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
dotcomnamename:
We are quick to judge all because some people love 2face, but lets be realistic there is a fact in what Eedris said.

Explain how. Was it blackface who all the songs that were hits and attached 2 face's picture on the album? How una de take tink sef?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by rasque96(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
benedictnsi:
Abeg what exactly is wrong with this Nigga
my brother pls asked him again ooooo
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Monjerk: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Make una hold this guy, na so e dey start, from morning till night, nna other people matter edey carry for head.

Am out, I was not there when it happened.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by okenwaa(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oga u don dey sniff soakawell again??
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by AuroraB(f): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
he should go and summit his application form to Arewa youth, they will need his service very much
No wonder!
Oh, he's an abok! shocked
Smh slowly.
No wonder sad

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Oluwachinta: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Eedris Abdulkareem - Waka Wiki MCs.mp3

This is Eedris repenting from dissing and rendering black face poor.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Pythondancef: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
You guys should go and watch the full interview. Idris really spoke well, these media guys are just uploading the controversial part. It's a 34minutes long interview.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.