Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (39066 Views)

Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem / "Obasanjo Na My Mugu", Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts As He Performs (Video) / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Primeinductor: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Muckross1122:
The controversial man "idris Abdulkarim" has also blast 2face idibia for forgetting his formal record label mate "blackface",

"you are very stupid, na blackface brought you out, na him form the group and he also wrote most of your songs. You should not forget him because he has problems, you need to show him love, no matter what, he his still your brother. He says

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSemBl3XJkY&feature=youtu.be

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/blackface-made-you-what-you-are-todag.html

Seriously, This guys weed is strong...If taken during examination period could make someone remember even his kindergarten subjects...#justthinking
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by konkobility: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
lyric: 2face jagaja. 2face yamayama. Blackface dy sufasufa. Gbosa gbosa .....
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Kokaine(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
omo... this brodah just dey blast everybody ohh... sure say he neva go join boko
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
AuroraB:
No wonder! Oh, he's an abok! shocked Smh slowly. No wonder sad

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Jokkarm2: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
OYA 2FACE REPLY MAKE WE KNOW IF NA TRU
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by seangy4konji: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Just cos I love uface won't make me say it.he is saying the truth and don't let some things blind you. No one knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by henryobinna(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
dotcomnamename:
We are quick to judge all because some people love 2face, but lets be realistic there is a fact in what Eedris said.
Don't mind them, somehow in this life, there some people who you should never help in anyway because they're opportunists. Unfortunately, our dear 2face is one. Lucky him
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by mickeymimi: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by yemisi10: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
you guys are just being unfair by condemning this guy He is saying the truth 2face should show love to black face
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Missonas(f): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Come wetin dey do this guy? Oh i get it hes looking for ways to come back in
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by uniquebright: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
dis guy don high oh. na small small e dey start oh. mk ppl hold am b4 him enter market oh
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by iamkneeyi: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Well to me ..he said the truth
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by 2shure: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lately af not heard from fayose
Ffk
Or nnamdi kanu
No body is ranting anymore.
Now its these weed smoke arizona idris dsts calling everyone a fool.
I wish he was mayweather now or perso. Wey be say men im money don comot from pistol .he money don become basuka ehen
I 4 say ok idris e true
Dis dat
But when its coming frm a broke niggi
Old past glory nighi
I need to say this once and for all.
Idris weed man na fucking hero
Cause just as we had predicted hez eventually runing mad
Last last he go beat d person wey dey interview am sef
Broke ass niggi filled with umlimited hate
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by matozim: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Weed at work again....ogbeni is using senselessness to gain popularity Mtcheeeeew
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by jerome263: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
but life goes on
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by MrGistGuy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
BoyHuncho:
Ogbeni shut up jare! Your own sef don't dey too much undecided
dont or don......
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Nyela(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Muckross1122:
The controversial man "idris Abdulkarim" has also blast 2face idibia for forgetting his formal record label mate "blackface",

"you are very stupid, na blackface brought you out, na him form the group and he also wrote most of your songs. You should not forget him because he has problems, you need to show him love, no matter what, he his still your brother. He says

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSemBl3XJkY&feature=youtu.be

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/blackface-made-you-what-you-are-todag.html

Na true sha.. i see sense in this one... somtim we need to strech our hands to those once regarded as frends to epp dem up..
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by DrHighchief(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Listen to the message and not the messenger.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eedris should just shut up, he is a looser like blackface.

I remember his track in which he said ''Tuface is the Plantasun while others are the boys'' he dared them to split up and prove him wrong.

He also dissed blackface in the track...''blackface you face is black thats why you kicking at your s**t at night''

that single track led to a chain of reactions then the split up

He should just shut up because he is one of the reasons the RnB group are no more.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by gabe: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
no doubt Eedris is just looking for relevance, but the story that 2face forgot Blackface is false. People close to both of them will tell you how 2face has been picking his bills running to millions until recently when he got tired and decided to cut the deadweight. That was when threats of suing 2face for piracy started. Blackface would go to clubs in lagos with his crew and spend serious money and call 2baba to offset the bill. that's aside from different money problems he has helped him out of. After a while, 2baba got tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by BoyHuncho(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrGistGuy:
dont or don......

You suppose know say na autocorrect cause am undecided
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
He has come again?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Mourin(f): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eedris Abdulkareem you have been noticed, you can now take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by egopersonified(f): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
please what is an eedris? everyone keeps coming for 2face as if he is a god or something. because he is loved so he cannot live in peace because of haters and envyers grin oga we are grateful for whatever blackface did, oya next envyer please
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by MrGistGuy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
BoyHuncho:

You suppose know say na autocorrect cause am undecided
lol... jez playin around guy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
I thought 2face paid Blackface N2 million for the song after?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by BoyHuncho(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrGistGuy:
lol... jez playin around guy

Aii boss cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by MadCow1: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
attention007:
Idris in the news again with his irrelevant topics

The struggle for attention is real

It's so not fair.. I met this guy in PH airport not too long ago and nobody even run go meet am for picture or autograph or anything. Ehn no even carry entourage and na Economy e fly.

Meanwhile If you see as people gather Al-Mustapha for airport dey snap pictures with am dey shake am with two hand dey even gist with am..

Please let's epp the guy. Just follow him on Instagram or like his comment on facebook. The Nigga really needs this attention badly.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by kobijacobs(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
what has dis one been ranting about these past few days sef....ok he is trying to remain relevant
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" by Funkychic(f): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yeligray:
I can't waste my comment on someone who is unemployed.. The most useless work in life is being a critic.

But u just did!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna / Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.