Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? (1678 Views)

If You Lust After A Woman Or Man In Your Heart You Have Fornicated / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Bible tells us story of man being formed from clay. Christians accept clay as their predecessors but science tells us of man being formed from early homos like the homo habilis, homo sapiens, etc. Taking a close look at man, there is no way he appears similar to clay, but there are more than ten ways he is similar to homo erectus, homo habilis, etc.
Man is a primate, homo erectuses are primates
Man has skull, homo erectuses have skulls
Man has teeth, homo erectuses have teeth
On and on it goes.

So where do you think man comes from?a Clay or a primate?

cc: OtemAtum, Dalaman, Martinez, Hardmirror, Bennyann, Johnydon22, Realmindz, Wilgrea7, Jacksonville, Seun, Felixomor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by whitebeard(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2017
All those homo u mentioned where do u think they come from..!?
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
All those homo u mentioned where do u think they come from..!?

They came from God who created the universe with a big bang.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by whitebeard(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:

They came from God who created the universe with a big bang.
so now u know...dude there was no big bang.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
so now u know...dude there was no big bang.
without big bang, the universe wouldn't be here. God used the big bangs to make all things. Science is the mouthpiece of God, they recognise the big bang.

1 Like

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by elderhimself(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017
which ever way u look at it, u r correct
both came from somewhere (created)
a coin with two faces is still the same coin

if u think u can or u cant tell the difference,
whichever way, u r right !!!!!!!!
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by whitebeard(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
without big bang, the universe wouldn't be here. God used the big bangs to make all things.
was it an explosion or u term the creation big bang
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
was it an explosion or u term the creation big bang
the explosion of the greatest energy called God is the big bang and that's how everything was created initially. Then from then, evolution takes its course.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by whitebeard(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
the explosion of the greatest energy called God is the big bang and that's how everything was created initially. Then from then, evolution takes its course.
nothing evolved into man, arh..! I Havent heard or seen anything evolve within the last 1000 years, I don't support evolution, but I support facts like "adaptation".

If humans evolved from fish, why aren't more fishes evolving today, why didn't man evolve further, why is there a sudden stop in evolution..!
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
nothing evolved into man, arh..! I Havent heard or seen anything evolve within the last 1000 years, I don't support evolution, but I support facts like "adaptation".

If humans evolved from fish, why aren't more fishes evolving today, why didn't man evolve further, why is there a sudden stop in evolution..!

Clay didn't form man, arh..! I Haven't heard or seen any clay becoming man in the last 1000 years, I don't support yahweh/allah creationist story, but I support scientific theory like 'evolution'.

Evolution didn't say that human evolved from fish, rather human evolved from homo habilis, erectus etc. Why is there a stop in yahweh creating more people with clay?

4 Likes

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by whitebeard(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:

Clay didn't form man, arh..! I Haven't heard or seen any clay becoming man in the last 1000 years, I don't support yahweh/allah creationist story, but I support scientific theory like 'evolution'.

Evolution didn't say that human evolved from fish, rather human evolved from homo habilis, erectus etc. Why is there a stop in yahweh creating more people with clay?
let me help u out, see one of the truth about science that only we top genius know is this...it is never always compulsory to follow the rules... Give me proof of the existence of homo whatever, besides would u conclude that the first humans Adam and even where actually evolved from homo (what did u call the again)..
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
As clearly stated in ecclesiastes3:20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. It's logical to say the earth revolves round the sun in an elliptical orbit according to kepler but it doesnt shift or displaces. It keeps going round as the usual saying states “what goes around comes around” . Its also logical to say man was formed from dust nd unto dust it shall return.

We originally came from dust as God may have it he moulded man out of dust nd breathe into man and man became a living being. (Gen 2:7)

Man originally being formed from dust doesnt mean its offsprings is practically formed so thereas , but as God may have it , he engineered the fusion of semen n oocytes to form a diploid zygote which becomes the foetus, hence the foetus is automically from dust , origin n genetically-wise.

So the claim that man evolved is not plausible. My opinion contrary to urs.

1 Like

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
let me help u out, see one of the truth about science that only we top genius know is this...it is never always compulsory to follow the rules... Give me proof of the existence of homo whatever, besides would u conclude that the first humans Adam and even where actually evolved from homo (what did u call the again)..
Adam and Eve aren't real talkless of classifying them as humans. Through fossils sicentists have been able to prove the existence of homos.

1 Like

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:
As clearly stated in ecclesiastes3:20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. It's logical to say the earth revolves round the sun in an elliptical orbit according to kepler but it doesnt shift or displaces. It keeps going round as the usual saying states “what goes around comes around” . Its also logical to say man was formed from dust nd unto dust it shall return.

We originally came from dust as God may have it he moulded man out of dust nd breathe into man and man became a living being. (Gen 2:7)

Man originally being formed from dust doesnt mean its offsprings is practically formed so thereas , but as God may have it , he engineered the fusion of semen n oocytes to form a diploid zygote which becomes the foetus, hence the foetus is automically from dust , origin n genetically-wise.

So the claim that man evolved is not plausible. My opinion contrary to urs.

and in the places where corpses are burnt rather than being buried, where did the man go to?
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by whitebeard(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
Adam and Eve aren't real talkless of classifying them as humans. Through fossils sicentists have been able to prove the existence of homos.
have u heard of spontaneous generation before..!!
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
have u heard of spontaneous generation before..!!
you may want to say something about it as long as it answers my argument.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
and in the places where corpses are burnt rather than being buried, where did the man go to?

I was expecting this . Their ashes are spread by their loved ones in the place they cherish. This is how vikings bury their dead, but on the sea whereas the burning corpse journeys through the vast sea or ocean. It still returns to earth .Its a universal law

1 Like

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

I was expecting this . Their ashes are spread by their loved ones in the place they cherish. This is how vikings bury their dead, but on the sea whereas the burning corpse journeys through the vast sea or ocean. It still returns to earth .Its a universal law
it returns to EARTH. Good good good, Otem is right by saying that MOTHER EARTH is real. We all come from mother Earthus who herself is a product of the big bang.

Adspiramen 7:34

34. Mother Earthus mourned the loss of her children for days which rolled into years.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
it returns to EARTH. Good good good, i 0temAtum was right by saying that MOTHER EARTH is real. We all come from mother Earthus who herself is a product of the big bang.

Adspiramen 7:34

34. Mother Earthus mourned the loss of her children for days which rolled into years.

The body belongs to earth, but every soul belongs to God the Father.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

The body belongs to earth, but every soul belongs to God the Father.
God the father would mean the father of Yahweh and Allah right? If that's it then I might just agree cos I've seen personal evidences that the GOD ALMIGHTY of the Doctufos of Otem is actually the creator of everything.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
God the father would mean the father of Yahweh and Allah right? If that's it then I might just agree cos I've seen personal evidences that the GOD ALMIGHTY of the Doctufos of Otem is actually the creator of everything.

I'm talking about YHWH n you know it. He is the beginning before ever was a beginning
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

I'm talking about YHWH n you know it. He is the beginning before ever was a beginning
Oh sorry I'm talking about God the Universe, the greatest ENERGY, the highest CONSCIOUSNESS, the CREATOR OF YAHWEH, the one and only, the one who is the beginning

MCC 11:14

14. Now the names of some of these creatures of God are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
so my question is..how come about the homo sapiens and habilis? Where did they originate from??...abi dem gaminate from ground or land from sky??
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:

Oh sorry I'm talking about God the Universe, the greatest ENERGY, the highest CONSCIOUSNESS, the CREATOR OF YAHWEH, the one and only, the one who is the beginning

MCC 11:14

14. Now the names of some of these creatures of God are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

Only otem can quote DOCTUFOS like this, the author himself. So stop referring to 0temAtem as a separate entity from you. otem otem n his usual gimmicks

1 Like

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

Only otem can quote DOCTUFOS like this, the author himself. So stop referring to 0temAtem as a separate entity from you. otem otem n his usual gimmicks

Check d screnshot below. Tell me if that moniker also belongs to OtemAtum. The person quoted from thr DOCTUFOS too. Christians can lie a lot.

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

now that you know we are many in this Doctufos stuff, what will you do to your post? BTW, what have you to say about the verse I posted?
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
EXPLOSIONS DON'T CREATE. IT SCATTERS WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN CREATED..ATOMIC AND NUCLEI BOMB IS AN ENERGY WHEN IT EXPLODES IT DOES NOT CREATE IT DESTROYS.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
EXPLOSIONS DON'T CREATE. IT SCATTERS WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN CREATED..ATOMIC AND NUCLEI BOMB IS AN ENERGY WHEN IT EXPLODES IT DOES NOT CREATE IT DESTROYS.
Have you heard of radioactive decay?
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
now that you know we are many in this Doctufos stuff, what will you do to your post? BTW, what have you to say about the verse I posted?

The other guy obviously do not refer to otem or the Doctufos with the frequency you do. Yours is more evident , your obsession made it so. Well the verse in text is not valid, its not tested or verified like the scriptures , so why should i look to it?...
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

The other guy obviously do not refer to otem or the Doctufos with the frequency you do. Yours is more evident , your obsession made it so. Well the verse in text is not valid, its not tested or verified like the scriptures , so why should i look to it?...
Must everybody do so with d same frequency? Do u know what I am to Otem? I'll give u anoda example. Wait. See the screnshot below:

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:54am On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:
Have you heard of radioactive decay?
DID IT EXPLODE TO FORM AND CREATE A WELL STRUCTURED EARTH OF OURS...PLS, ENLIGHTEN ME
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:
Must everybody do so with d same frequency? Do u know what I am to Otem? I'll give u anoda example. Wait. See the screnshot below:

What are you to him? Is it a coincidence that otem studied urban n rural management or what , which is also called geo-studies , n now you go by the moniker geoworld? . Isn't it logical? I dnt expect you to admit it so lets leave it like that cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews / Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) / It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.