Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion (1974 Views)

Is Christianity A White Man's Religion? / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Facts About Hell In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Muslims believe Christian will not make al janah, Christian's believe Muslims will not make paradise.

The funniest part is that the two religion is against logic.

They just want you to believe without using your brain.

It is better to just ignores religion and just believe in existence of God.

You don't need religion to tell you what is good or bad. Common sense will tell you is bad to rape, to steal, to kill e.t.c.
What you don't want someone to do to you, don't do to others

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by benodic: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2021
The doctrine of hell was introduced as a way to scare people into submission in their religion.
That concept may be okay for those at a certain level of consciousness.
But for those souls who have started awakening such concepts are no longer needed. At such level of awareness you serve God and life because you love God and not because you are afraid of going to hell.
And you follow the Spiritual laws that govern life which include the law of Karma i.e The law of cause and effect, The law of Love, The law of silence etc.
This brings you in harmony with life and opens you up to become a channel for God's love

3 Likes

Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by kingxsamz(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Bro you can never understand these things with a carnal mind. You need the holy spirit to guide you. The Christian religion is the only right religion and can never be wrong because my parents were Christians and they believe in it too.
I don't know how to prove it but I just know by believing blindly with faith. You can't understand these things if you're not spirit filled.

3 Likes

Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
kingxsamz:
Bro you can never understand these things with a carnal mind. You need the holy spirit to guide you. The Christian religion is the only right religion and can never be wrong because my parents were Christians and they believe in it too.
I don't know how to prove it but I just know by believing blindly with faith. You can't understand these things if you're not spirit filled.

You peacefully spoke so I peacefully reply, and this could be, if you like Goods!

Understanding is Given by God Himself. It is not bought or obtained in school or any where nor is attainable by much books.

And at least both sides are talking about are talking about He Who is Greater than man, who shall Judge and Measure the man!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
kingxsamz:

Since the holy spirit has refused to guide me, then it's not my fault.

Also, if it's only spirit that decides who to guide or not, then why the need for preaching.

1 Like

Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
benodic:
The doctrine of hell was introduced as a way to scare people into submission in their religion.

Wicked People used it as a tool of Control and Stealing, but The True Doctrine is "if you do whatever you like, Note that there is Another, Who Can and Who Shall Do Whatever He Too Likes when the time Comes, I hope you like His Likes, When He Comes to Do whatever He Likes"!

And He has Already told us in Advance what He shall like to Do, which is Throw Everyone who Did not listen to Him into the Fire!

benodic:

That concept may be okay for those at a certain level of consciousness.
But for those souls who have started awakening such concepts are no longer needed. At such level of awareness you serve God and life because you love God and not because you are afraid of going to hell.
And you follow the Spiritual laws that govern life which include the law of Karma i.e The law of cause and effect, The law of Love, The law of silence etc.
This brings you in harmony with life and opens you up to become a channel for God's love

In other words, you serve God, willingly and free from manipulations, machinations and undue influence, which is what God Commanded at the First!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You peacefully spoke so I peacefully reply, and this could be, if you like Goods!

Understanding is Given by God Himself. It is not bought or obtained in school or any where nor is attainable by much books.

And at least both sides are talking about are talking about He Who is Greater than man, who shall Judge and Measure the man!

Without religion, common sense can let an individual understands that there is someone Greater than man, who shall Judge and Measure the man
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gaggii:

Without religion, common sense can let an individual understands that there is someone Greater than man, who shall Judge and Measure the man

Yes, this is True however you are forgetting that religion Truly Means Regular Practice which is much All Covering and including the Regular Practice of Acknowledging and Attempting to Relate with Whom is called God!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, this is True however you are forgetting that religion Truly Means Regular Practice which is much All Covering and including the Regular Practice of Acknowledging and Attempting to Relate with Whom is called God!

Is it compulsory to practice a religion? If yes.

Religion is from who?

If is from God, why is it contradictory.

One says Jesus is God/son of God. The other says he is a prophet.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gaggii:

Not Christianity, for Everything on Christian is Found on Good Reason (Logic), but we have been Plagued since Acts 15, with many many Prophets of Lies and People Love Lies more than Truths!

Gaggii:

You don't need religion to tell you what is good or bad. Common sense will tell you is bad to rape, to steal, to kill e.t.c.

By the highlighted, you Confirm that it is Done, what God had said He was going to Do, To wit- to Write His Laws on the Tables of the hearts (spirit) of men.

So, we have 2 Supports, The Law Outside and The Same Law Inside the heart!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gaggii:

Is it compulsory to practice a religion? If yes.

Religion is from who?

If is from God, why is it contradictory.

One says Jesus is God/son of God. The other says he is a prophet.

That is the Problem we have when Liars Exist, Therefore, The Truth is No Longer Undebatably Clear and Known.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Not Christianity, for Everything on Christian is Found on Good Reason (Logic), but we have been Plagued since Acts 15, with many many Prophets of Lies and People Love Lies more than Truths!

By the highlighted, you Confirm that it is Done, what God had said He was going to Do, To wit- to Write His Laws on the Tables of the hearts (spirit) of men.

So, we have 2 Supports, The Law Outside and The Same Law Inside the heart!

If Christianity is logical, then who is Jesus.

His he God or son of God?
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gaggii:

If Christianity is logical, then who is Jesus.

His he God or son of God?

He is the Son of The Highest, and the Appointed C.E.O of this world, Whom The Most High called The Lord God, whom we call God!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

He is the Son of The Highest, and the Appointed C.E.O of this world, Whom The Most High called The Lord God, whom we call God!

Why did allowed him to be killed by mere mortals
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gaggii:

Why did allowed him to be killed by mere mortals

To Prove Beyond Reasonable Doubt that man is a very very Wicked and an Unending Evil person, such that he has No Respect or Fear for even His Creator!

That if He had opportunity to Murder His Creator, man would not fear but proceed with this evil!

And evil man did not fail to Convict himself even in the presence of The Judge Himself, He even murdered The Judge Himself!

Hmmmm! Hmmmm! How can he escape Conviction and Guilt? Impossible!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

To Prove Beyond Reasonable Doubt that man is a very very Wicked and an Unending Evil person, such that he has No Respect or Fear for even His Creator!

That if He had opportunity to Murder His Creator, man would not fear but proceed with this evil!

And evil man did not fail to Convict himself even in the presence of The Judge Himself, He even murdered The Judge Himself!

Hmmmm! Hmmmm! How can he escape Conviction and Guilt? Impossible!

Can you give a Bible verse to back up this claim of why God allowed Jesus to be killed by human.

2. You refered to Jesus as a creator in your comment. I believed no one created God, but God created all.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by xproducer: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gaggii:
Muslims believe Christian will not make al janah, Christian's believe Muslims will not make paradise.

================

The fundamental difference between Christianity and islam, as well as other religions is that all others (except Christianity) do not offer a real solution for the problem of sin!!! Sin entered this world and it fell as a result of the disobedience / rebellion of the first man - which put all of humanity in the same predicament! 1 Corinthians 15:22

Behold, all souls are Mine; The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine; The soul who sins shall die." - Ezekiel 18:4

That is the law of GOD, yet He says in pertinent part - ‘As I live,’ says the Lord God, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways!" - Ezekiel 33:11

The truth of the matter is that GOD Almighty is holy, and human beings (no matter what sort of good works we do, no matter how much we wash ourselves with water to make the flesh "clean", no matter how many white robes we wear, etc, etc) - none of these things are sufficient to cleanse our spirits in the sight of the Almighty - the Father of Spirits - Hebrews 12:9.

GOD is very good, and mercifully pities His creatures and creation, and saves from death by His grace, at His own expense.

GOD Himself must cleanse - and the solution that HE mercifully provides, requiring us to do no work toward salvation from sin and death (though good works are done as a result of believing - James 2:18), but believe in HIM - in the Person of The Lord JESUS CHRIST (only by His action - His grace, mercy, and The mighty Holy Spirit).

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." - Acts 4:12, also John 3:16!

The Lord JESUS to Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews -
"Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born [a]again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?” Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God." - John 3:3-5

One is free to dispute these things... but one does so at one's own peril. All will be revealed at the end of the age - no prophecy in the Holy Bible - the infallible word of GOD - has failed.

Definitions of Apocalypse
"the complete final destruction of the world, as described in the biblical book of Revelation."
"(ἀποκάλυψις, apokálypsis) is a Greek word meaning "revelation", "an unveiling or unfolding of things not previously known and which could not be known apart from the unveiling".
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by xproducer: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gaggii:

Can you give a Bible verse to back up this claim of why God allowed Jesus to be killed by human.

2. You refered to Jesus as a creator in your comment. I believed no one created God, but God created all.
====

The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST says - "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.” - John 10:17-18

He willingly gave His life in the place of His own, because that is Who He is, that's how good He is! - "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends." - John 15:3

The Roman empire was simply used as a means to an end at the time!

Furthermore, and even though GOD is beyond our human understanding without His revealing Himself - The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST is GOD!

"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1 (Also see Revelations 1:7-8 )
"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." - John 1:14

The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST is the Creator!

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or [a]principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist." - Colossians 1:15-17
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gaggii:

Jesus Christ is The Son of Most High, Father of All and He Who Sits on the Throne!

Jesus Christ is the Same Lord God who Gave His Commandments to Moses on the Mountain which is why He Said "Keep My Commandments"

Which is why the Disciples Called Him "Lord" and Lawyer Saul who became Lawyer Paul too on the road Damascus!

Gaggii:

John 3:16; John 12:24 Matthew 21:33-46
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gaggii:

Even the Jews too who Christianity came from their religion do not also beleive Christians are following a true religion.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Jesus Christ is The Son of Most High, Father of All and He Who Sits on the Throne!

Jesus Christ is the Same Lord God who Gave His Commandments to Moses on the Mountain which is why He Said "Keep My Commandments"

Which is why the Disciples Called Him "Lord" and Lawyer Saul who became Lawyer Paul too on the road Damascus!

John 3:16; John 12:2 Matthew 21:33-46

But why is that not in the Old Testament which Christaints claim God has given His prophesies about Jesus.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Even the Jews too who Christianity came from their religion do not also beleive Christians are following a true religion.

The Jews are even the Worst!

They Rejected God Since they departed Egypt and are just Lucky because of God's Eternal Unbreakable Contract with Abraham, so they really have little or no say when it Comes to God's Affairs!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

By why is that not in the Old Testament which Christaints claim God has given His prophesies about Jesus.

What part is not in what people wrongly call old testament?
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Jews are even the Worst!

They Rejected God Since Egypt and are just Lucky because of God's Eternal Unbreakable Contract Abraham, so they really have little or no say when it Comes to God's Affairs!

The Jews have a valid reason to doubt that Jesus is the Messiah God has promised them in the Old Testament, as the Messiah God has alway given them does not turn the other cheek. David did not turn the other cheek to Goliath. No where in the Old Testament did God ask the Jews to turn the other cheek to their enemies, instead God leads them into Battle. But then the Romans conquered Israel and under the control of the Romans the New Testament was written and suddenly God became a God of turn the other cheek
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

The Jews have a valid reason to doubt that Jesus is the Messiah God has promised them in the Old Testament, as the Messiah God has alway given them does not turn the other cheek. David did not turn the other cheek to Goliath. No where in the Old Testament did God ask the Jews to turn the other cheek to their enemies, instead God leads them into Battle. But then the Romans conquered Israel and under the control of the Romans the New Testament was written and suddenly God became a God of turn the other cheek

They have no Validity at all for their Rejection was From the Beginning Immediately After they left Egypt.

They Rejected God Himself, They Rejected Moses Himself, they Rejected God's Laws, they Rejected and Murdered God's Servants called the Prophets, who came to warn them about their Too Much Rejectings!

With this History of Rejection it is only foreseeable that they Must Reject The Lord God, Who came in the physical (since they have finished doing the spiritual rejection) form of Jesus Christ!

They have No say!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by KaideeGee(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nah... You need faith, without faith it is impossible to please God... No matter what morality you practice they are but filthy rags.
So please kindly accept Jesus into your life, renew your mind through his word, and shun sin... Voila!!! You are saved...
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by MightySparrow: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
OP, I concur. The issue of hell is taken to the ridiculous. Within a religion, Catholic believe Protestants will make to hell. Protestants also claim that other religions are doomed.
In Islam, those who believe within their religion, or others, those who don't see the same thing as theirs are not only doomed, they help to send them there. The reason for Taliban, Al Qaeda, Boko haram etc

JWs don't believe in a hell of punishment, they select people who will inherit God's Kingdom.

This delusion is taking to a ridiculously unreasonable extent when man becomes the judge and leave God out of the equation.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 5:25am On Apr 19, 2021
xproducer:

====

The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST says - "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.” - John 10:17-18

He willingly gave His life in the place of His own, because that is Who He is, that's how good He is! - "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends." - John 15:3

The Roman empire was simply used as a means to an end at the time!

Furthermore, and even though GOD is beyond our human understanding without His revealing Himself - The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST is GOD!

"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1 (Also see Revelations 1:7-8 )
"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." - John 1:14

The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST is the Creator!

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or [a]principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist." - Colossians 1:15-17

Give a direct answer of why God allowed Jesus to be killed by human
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 5:27am On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

None of this verses said nothing about God allowed human to kill Jesus to prove that man is full of evil and capable of killing is creator
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That's the problem, no direct answers to questions. Just using Bible verses to cause confusion.

Let me ask like this.

Who created God = Nobody..yes/no.

Who created Jesus = God... Yes/no.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36am On Apr 19, 2021
Gaggii:

None of this verses said nothing about God allowed human to kill Jesus to prove that man is full of evil and capable of killing is creator

John 3:16 clearly shows God Knew He would be Murdered as the other Prophets, yet He Sent Him, as the other Prophets. Same reason is seen in the other Scriptures!

God's Disclosure of Knowledge and Awareness is Sufficient, He need not say more.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2021
Gaggii:

That's the problem, no direct answers to questions. Just using Bible verses to cause confusion.

I have presented the direct answer which is that contained and disclosed by the Bible!

Gaggii:

Let me ask like this.

Who created God = Nobody..yes/no.

cheesy You have No Right to Circumscribe my Response Same as I have No Right to Circumscribe Your Questions!

So my Answer goes You Demand the Impossible for No creation knows nor can know much of His Creator!

It is impossible!

Gaggii:

Who created Jesus = God... Yes/no.

The Bible says "Begotten from The Highest (The Father) not "created"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonm Goes to School! / Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine / DR Sign Fireman Lying On Top Of A Married Woman On The Alter: End Of The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.