Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) (37049 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos / Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Johnpaul01: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecidedSee as dem wan kill fine girl, I don't know if their wives or daughters don't have heads or kidneys
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by mykh01(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wickedness eveeywhere
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Headless bodies of girls are seen on the streets of warri frequently dat people need to start being careful.

Yet nothing is being done about it.

E don reach sapele too. Issorite
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2017

Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kikikiki
emmabest2000:
Mber months
Hot months
God save Your people from the hands of wicked ...

Chat below got my attention.., grin
guy this chat na die oo. Bad sharp guy
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by vic4real22: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
delta state is becoming the central of retuals, frm otokutu bridge in warri to sapele and jesse, these places are loaded with set of retualists,may God have mercy on us. Its seems Ghana is not favourable to them anymore.
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Slayer2: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
emmabest2000:
Mber months
Hot months

Lolz I cannot lie.

Whenever my girl says she's on her period. I don't bother going to see her Ni. I act up just like that. Cause that na bad market grin
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
emmabest2000:
Mber months
Hot months

Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by kaymandak(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
ifex370:
Thank God for his deliverance
God is good
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
When I was living with my parent their usually advice me to stay away from asaba delta state now i am seeing the reasons
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Holla20(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'm sure there are stuffs in the car that can be used to apprehend them... They shouldn't just go of the radar because they fled the crime scene... Make dem reduce biko.
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by xendra: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Why do we always assume they are ritualists? They might be rapists or some other sort of sexual deviants
what is ritualism sef?
wait until they find you, you will understand
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thank God for her life....dis "mber" month shall not swallow us or any of our family members IJN.....Amen.
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
God is delivering everyone of us and our families from the evils in MBER months.... NO LOSSES will come near us.
Amen.
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
xendra:
wait until they find you, you will understand

When they found you, what did they do to you?
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
they should sell the abandoned car and use the money to settle the girl... be like say Ogun people don enter Delta... Wahala dey... abeg if you no see me on Nairaland from tomorrow rejoice because have been raptured... tomorrow is the day grin grin grin 23-09-2017
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by sandraebatai: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thank God for your life o.
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by amolak: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nawa o! Nigeria wetin now? You get money you are in trouble in the hand of kidnapper, you no get money ritualists are after you
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by xendra: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

When they found you, what did they do to you?
its you that needs d lesson so wait. they'll find you
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Kwunume: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
ThisTrend:

The young lady pictured above was rescued from the hands of suspected ritualists in Sapele, Delta state two days ago. According to reports, the young lady who goes about selling cocoyam, was forced into a waiting car by the kidnappers at gunpoint. The men drove her into The Ethiope Primary school in Sapele where they prepared to kill her and dismember her body. However, luck ran out on them after residents in the area heard the cries of the young lady. They rushed into the school and rescued her. The men were not apprehended as they fled the scene of the incident.

The abandoned vehicle has been towed to the Sapele main police station while investigations into the matter is ongoing.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-young-lady-rescued-from.html?m=1

thank God for her rescue.
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
emmabest2000:
Mber months
Hot months

Hahahhaa thi ur pic got me laffinh
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Pat081: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
I knw dat her mum will nt let her selling dat thing again thank God for her n police can gt dem though dat car
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by jerome263: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
OK na....see my signature for better news
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by dfo12(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Again?? Nawaoo

Which one is again?

Has she been rescued before now? shocked
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
jbkomo:
End of d year money rush and 2019 election is here for really. God safe all ur children
It's save bruh
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
xendra:
its you that needs d lesson so wait. they'll find you

The have stopped that course in the school I went to
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lucky babe, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was by her side, now she can tell her victory story.
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
ifex370:
Thank God for his deliverance
g Really, we thank God for her deliverance in Jesus' name.
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
God is delivering everyone of us and our families from the evils in MBER months.... NO LOSSES will come near us
Amen
Re: Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) by klarke(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thank God for saving her. May God preserve us. Nothing missing, Nothing broken.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) / Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) / I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.