Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,574 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (8410 Views)

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / Benjister! The Biggest Online Platform To Be Launched Soon! / Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by akandepaul(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
efembaba:
Good day everyone I happen to have some amount of money I would like to invest for some time where i could get it back with compound interests. I really appreciate our kind responses

Look no further. Cfx is transforming lives globally.
Check what people are saying about cfx around the world.
http://www.cfxpowerteamsite.com/testimonials
You will thank me later for this
Contact me on 090.661.91.669 to know more about it
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Victor8st: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
If you're a beginner, I advise you not to rush in choosing a platform, because it is quite an important thing. Before that, I advise you to study the basics and ideas that have already been refined. If you don't know where to look for it, I recommend a resource like https://finstrategy.in/. This is an important helper for beginning investors and therefore will be able to give you more opportunities.
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
A new online platform has emerged. It is called omd. They started this month February. Just like the way wpp started early last year 2021 and crashed December 16 2021.
Omd has started early this year and hope to crash either by December also or before then.

Only VIP 1 to VIP 4 active now.

VIP 1 is 12500 to earn #500 daily
VIP 2 is 25k to earn 1k daily
VIP 3 is 48k to earn 2k daily while
VIP 4 is 120k to earn 5k daily.

There is also referral commision when you invite friends and relatives.

I am currently a VIP 3 member and I have made my first withdrawal of 20k.

Click my link below now to join

https://www.omd6.com//#/register/0655553

Feel free to contact me on Whatsapp 08060786741 should u have any query

See app bulletin attached.

Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by vikt: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
efembaba:
Good day everyone I happen to have some amount of money I would like to invest for some time where i could get it back with compound interests. I really appreciate our kind responses

My advice is to learn a skill or you first have an Area you are interested in and get more knowledge on it before you waste your money on scam
Pick up an online course and learn
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by ernestchykern(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2022
Hi efembaba, I'm Ernest Offiah, a real estate and investment manager with Oxford group international and a Digital and Affiliate Marketer.

I came across your post: seeking for a reliable investment.

I strongly believe that one of the safest investments one can do apart from learning tech skills is investing in companies whose financial report and businesses stand as a proof of their realiability and sustainability over the years.

I am privileged to be working with two reputable companies with these records, one is a real estate conglomerate and the other is a tech company.
Partnering with any of these above mentioned firms, would definitely do you good.

One entails learning a highly profitable skill to earn and the other, you only put your money to work and get Returns on investment based on your capital and duration of investment.

I used to be naive until I came across these opportunities, I believe you'd be glad to have met them too.

I hope you find the above information helpful...
and in case you need further assistance, you can always reach me on this platform and beyond.
Fb Ernestlyrical Twitter Ernestetial and WhatsApp 08066754956

Kind regards.
Ernest C. Offiah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oko Oloyun Option C Investment / Large Acres Of Agricultural and Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo&Delta State / Eagle Aurum Gold Investors-nigerians Rushing In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.