Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (53070 Views)

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by juman(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
I dont blame them.

Traveling abroad is complicated.
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by ihatebuhari(f): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lesbian engagement, wow im so happy is getting real in nigeria
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by MizAijay(f): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
thats a nice way to avoid the embarrassment of possibly being rejected.... kudos to this smart dude!

My thoughts exactly...And Miss coworker carried out her assignment to the letter. Even kissed the ring. Funny. I wish them all the best.
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
MizAijay:

My thoughts exactly...And Miss coworker carried out her assignment to the letter. Even kissed the ring. Funny. I wish them all the best.

actually, looking back at the picture, it looks more like 2 lesbians getting married, than what the blogger wrote.... that kiss gave it away.
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by itsandi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
And she gree?
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by MelaninGirlie(f): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
another person go soon do the... for you
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by damibravo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
I guess he only understand

Safiaa:
that one is even better. How can he get her co worker to do his job. I don't understand
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
totorimi:
We pray he comes and marry her at the end, we have seen men tie down a woman here in the name of engagement and they prevent other serious suitors as well as open up the girl to temptations.

Why a girl will agree to such proxy engagement beats my imagination, is it desperation or wickedness I don't know.
In my own summation, women should have self worth. If he cannot come home and arrange his love life I wonder his immigration status. Is not all about been abroad, many girls have been carried away by their men been abroad only to find out later that they are undocumented and illegal immigrants.
Great post!
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Next she will get married to a picture and hubby will continue enjoying women abroad.
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by iLUMeN8(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
O pari grin
I expect several rings in the post ..... no more excuses grin na wa o and she is happy omashe ..

See how pretty you are tongue. If I send you PM now you will not answer undecided.mmmtttttchew....

angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by ignis: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is madness....
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Ceede: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
O pari grin
I expect several rings in the post ..... no more excuses grin na wa o and she is happy omashe ..
when pressure is too much on the guy, he gaz send that to reduce the question. Now she's happy.
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by mdgreen(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Guess this is a new trend. A Nigerian lady got proposed to in a rather unusual manner as her boyfriend who isn't around, sent the engagement ring to a co-worker to propose to her on his behalf. An excited Nicole accepted the ring with all pleasure.

Music executive, Ubi FRanklin shared the video on Instagram and wrote;

So for a second I thought my staff in abuja Were messing with me. But to my surprise her fiancé sent the engagement ring through another member of my staff to help him present it . Ladies all hope is not lost ask him to DHL that Ring NOW Congratulations Nicole We are having an Instant Wedding.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-abroad-sends-ring-to-coworker-to-propose-to-his-gf-on-his-behalf

https://www.nairaland.com/4072365/progenesis-acadamy-abuja
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by itsandi(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Read romantic stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Lalas247(f): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ceede:
when pressure is too much on the guy, he gaz send that to reduce the question. Now she's happy.
lol didn't want to say before
In my area
It is called stfu ring ... it's been keeping ladies and their families in check since 18bc grin
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Lalas247(f): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
iLUMeN8:

See how pretty you are tongue. If I send you PM now you will not answer undecided.mmmtttttchew....

angry
U can lie sha
When did u send it shocked
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Lalas247(f): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If you've recovered now, you can take another shot of the hips and upload it... grin

I won't tolerate the excuses of just because you were sick like last tym... grin grin grin
Oh my Gawd shocked what type of human being is this
4 months never reach u don come back dey harass me again .. free me Biko grin
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nathanieloo7(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Madness
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Lexusgs430: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
kallmemrB:
WTF why not wait till he comes back...is it a must to be engaged!!!

Probably an illegal immigrant. On the wedding day, his pictures would be placed on a chair and video streamed via WhatsApp video calls, then an e - kiss would follow..........

And all other e - performances follows afterwards.....
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by okerekeikpo: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Very shameful
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh my Gawd shocked what type of human being is this
4 months never reach u don come back dey harass me again .. free me Biko grin

Okay nau, i'm around the block... cyu... wink
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by JoshMedia: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
It's okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Lalas247(f): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Okay nau, i'm around the block... cyu... wink
Adios kiss
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Pat081: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
God will nt let it happen ooooooo but if d guy now cum back without legs wot will now happen
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by jerome263: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nawa....see my signature
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Cleopatra4(f): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin ladies and "abroad based" ar like bread and butter grin grin, na hot cake grin grin
I will do anything for Malaysia money... grin
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by TourismMan(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
So what if the guy denies tomorrow that he never sent anyone to do so for him?
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by asawanathegreat(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Come wetin be dis na, see u guys on d wedding day.
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
what kinda dumb idea is that? the guy must be deluded. is he in prison Abroad?
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cleopatra4:

I will do anything for Malaysia money... grin
will malaysian money do anything for you? grin
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by bigpicture001: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
when girls hear a man is abroad,they lose thier sense of reasoning....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.