Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday (915 Views)

MILITARY Madness:army Major Dirisu Ahmed Invades Automobile Shop With Men,beats / 11-yr-old Killer Narrates His Sojourn In The Underworld [video] / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday by Slayer2: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
So yesterday was the most embarrassing day of my life! angry never in my life have I slept in a police cell before, it was one of the things I could boast about, but yesterday men of the underworld forces made sure they broke that and removed my name from Guineas book of world record of never being in a police cell before cry

So yesterday I went to watch a movie in the evening at shop rite, after the movie it was already getting late, time was almost 8 o'clock, so I came out, i stopped keke sharply, I just kukuma Hire the keke to drop me off my destination because of time but I suddenly realized I needed to cut my hair, so I told keke to stop me at alegbo Junction,came down went inside the barbing saloon.

After cutting my hair, time was almost 8:30 pm so I came out and was scrolling out from the saloon towards the Junction so I could get another keke to take me home.

Getting to the Junction lo and behold I met men of the underworld there, so I quickly retreated into the nearby shadows to conceal me from this great evil as I quickly adjusted my swagalicious dressing grin pull my watch and tucked in my long sleeve, I drew my trousers up way past my waist line, pressed my hair down to look very gentle undecided I come resemble village headmaster plus pastor, I come resemble office man too, responsible civilian, I quickly scrolled through my phone as well, deleted almost every application on it to avoid anything implicating me in case they were going to stop me to search my phone, with all these done, I pulled away from the dark shade concealing me.

I come observe small wether men of the underworld they arrest anybody, I look back of the van from afar, I no see one fly inside, I look inside passenger seat, nobody, so I was like no lele all these guys just doing normal search and stop, so I moved in to cross the road to the other side while they were stopping vehicles, I passed the first officer, greeted him and smiled fake smile and was walking away, already stretching my hand to stop keke to enter o when suddenly I heard a loud voice "heh! Young man stop there!" i first shock, three boys they my front so I think say na one of the 3 boys officer they call o cause they looked very rugged, so I kept walking and then officer ran towards me, grabbed my hand, collected my phone and said I should follow him.

" Kai! Yawa don gas, slayer you don Bleep up o, who send you go cross where officer stand, who send you go greet am"

So u followed him to their van and he told me to get inside, me when nor kuku like strong thing I just entered like mumu, he day pull your shirt, I pull shirt.

Officer put handcuff for my hand.

Na so I begin beg o, officer nor gree me, like not up to 30 seconds they started feeling up the van with different boys and like a min later, they got in, started the engine and the officer told the other one "back to station, drive very fast"

**fast forward *

Na so we reach station o, we were like 20 boys, we started to beg o, officer nor gree anybody, officer said we must sleep inside the cell, no bailing till the next day, I was like "officer I have never been in a cell before, please I have asthma, I will die here I cannot breath"

Officer replied "you die here we take your body and sell your part, my friend you are mad man, common pull of your clothes and get inside the cell"

I say yepa! They want to use us for ritual o.

Meanwhile one fat police woman was there collecting our things, very wicked woman! Na yesterday I know say police woman na him wicked pass!
She was like "criminals, high way robbers, all of you wee die here, you all will go to kirikiri"

Meanwhile I was begging officer "officer let me bail my self please or give me my phone to call my mother so she can come" officer say "till tomorrow" i say officer I have 25,000 naira with me here, take it and let me leave. He still refused.

And that was how I was made to sleep inside the cell with no ventilation, no light, smell of urine from the bucket in the cell filled the atmosphere like perfume and blessed our nose endlessly.

I almost cried.

I finally managed to sleep till this morning, then officer came and asked us to come out and write statements.

Some people who were not able to write properly or made little mistakes while writing their statements were severely beaten! Kai, you need to see officers beating innocent civilians!

Suddenly I saw my mum and dad coming in and I was so happy, they went to meet the officers, like nor up to 2 mins they asked me to go get my things in counter, so I left with my parents.

It was later my mum told me they paid them 20,000 naira for my bail because they said I was a "yahoo boy".

This happened in warri, police state is embrumede branch.

The police man personally told me that this period they will be raiding as from 7pm in evenings because they are looking for money, you can imagine

What has this country turned to? Government needs to look into this o sigh.

You guys should be careful this month o. This men of the underworld are very wicked angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday by nifemi25(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
At last you don break record.
Re: My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday by greatmarshall(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
SANKO TESTED! grin
Re: My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday by Kowor(f): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sorry ehn. Because of this same people, guys cannot walk freely without being harassed. Every guy is a game boy to them.
Re: My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday by Slayer2: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kowor:
Sorry ehn. Because of this same people, guys cannot walk freely without being harassed. Every guy is a game boy to them.

cry I still can't believe I went through that shit. I wonder what people face in kirikiri if a normal police cell was super horrible. Kai. I née to leave this country asap!
Re: My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday by egopersonified(f): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
is the Nigerian police part of the underworld? op take your time
Re: My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday by Slayer2: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
egopersonified:
is the Nigerian police part of the underworld? op take your time

Swerve outta here.
Re: My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday by rumenase(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
I fear police pass thief o @slayer2
Re: My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday by Slayer2: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2017
rumenase:
I fear police pass thief o @slayer2

Lolz

(1) (Reply)

50kg Bag Of Rice Now At #14,000 With Free Delivery / Earn With The Facebook Research Program / EXCLUSIVE: Sophia Nigeria Limited Sacks 5,000 Workers, Cites Economic Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.