Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

11-yr-old Killer Narrates His Sojourn In The Underworld [video] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 11-yr-old Killer Narrates His Sojourn In The Underworld [video] (998 Views)

My Sojourn To Scotland... Story Of My Life / A Twitter User Based Abroad Narrates His Ordeal With A White Boss / My Experience With Men Of The Underworld (police) Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11-yr-old Killer Narrates His Sojourn In The Underworld [video] by ehmmieJ: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
An 11-year-old cultist who rose to become a vicious killer has been given another chance after Pastor Tony Rapu, the founder of This Present House rescued him and is currently undergoing rehabilitation.
The young cultist, identified only as Shanawole, claimed to belong to the Eiye Confraternity, in a video posted by the media team of This Present House, revealed how he was given the task of killing their victims, saying it was his job to kill anybody who messed with him or his group without any remorse.
Pastor Rapu who is also a medical doctor, has been using his foundation, God Bless Nigeria/Freedom Foundation to rescue street kids and rehabilitate them so they could become better citizens.

SEE VIDEO HERE>>
http://infopromoter.com/2017/10/27/11-yr-old-killer-narrates-his-sojourn-in-the-underworld-video/
Re: 11-yr-old Killer Narrates His Sojourn In The Underworld [video] by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
ONE bullet to the head, no questions asked!

btw....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Position Yourself To Receive. / Fairly Used Bajaj Re Tricycle In Abuja For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge #70,000 09035101119

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.