Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Trailer For “the Adventures Of Lola And Chuchu” Nigerian Animated Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer For “the Adventures Of Lola And Chuchu” Nigerian Animated Series (891 Views)

"Iwaju": Disney To Release Nigerian Themed Animated Series / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer For "A Naija Christmas" (Video) / First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trailer For “the Adventures Of Lola And Chuchu” Nigerian Animated Series by Shalombrain: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
It was only days ago that the trailer for Dognnaped: Nigeria’s first animated movie was released and now we are going to get an animated series, Nollywood has released stepped their game up.

Anthill Studios has released the official trailer for its upcoming 13-episode animated series, “Adventures of Lola and Chuchu”.

“Adventures of Lola and Chuchu” is an adventure series produced by Anthill studios, which is owned by Nigerian filmmaker Niyi Akinmolayan. In 2016, they produced “Plaything,” a 3D animation that went viral.

“10 years ago Before Anthill studios, there was Beaver studios. I and a couple of nerdy friends who wanted to make animated films for kids,” Niyi explained.

“We were ready to launch when armed robbers attacked and robbed us of our work. Four years down, I was fortunate to meet Eri Umusu and Godwin Akpan and the vision came back again.”

Niyi Akinmolayan is popular for movies which include “Out of Luck,” “Falling,” “The Arbitration” and the upcoming “The Wedding Party 2.”

ALSO READ: Ramsey Nouah, Tana Adelana in Trailer For New Nollywood Film; "Body Language"
His first feature was a sci-fi movie “Kajola” in 2009.

In 2016, he directed “Room 315,” an open and collaborative project which saw its talented cast and crew provide their services for free.

New episodes of “Adventures of Lola and Chuchu” will be released weekly.

You can check the trailer out below �

http://abspad.com/2017/09/22/trailer-for-the-adventures-of-lola-and-chuchu-nigerian-animated-series/
Re: Trailer For “the Adventures Of Lola And Chuchu” Nigerian Animated Series by stella265(f): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My website https://loadedng.com/download-the-adventures-of-lola-and-chuchu-episode-7-of-nigerian-animated-series is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you present
here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
Many thanks!

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Bambam Sits On Teddy A’s Mum As She Celebrates Birthday | Photos / Where Are Our Movie Producers? / That Ophra Documentary On Mugus And Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.