Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) (36135 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos / Stephanie Okereke Rocking Native Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by CynthiaChi(f): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why is the crown princess looking like the 'new edition' of Celine Dion?.....
I thought I was the only one that noticed the resemblance... I had to recheck the lady's name
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by lanreg95(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Stephanie Okereke, one of the few nollywood actress i respect
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
TourismMan:
Nice one

Meanwhile....

Very Soon., Nollywood Will Be Like''
HeHeHeHe.!!!..E Don Happen!!..E Don Happen!!!
Python Dance 1&2..,!!!
Python Dance 1&2
My Broda.,my sister ..,dis ogbonge film go show u how them dey slaughter pipu like chicken bcus of biafra agitation
see how i.p.o.b dey carry bottle ..,stick.,and knife ..dey fight soldiers with ak.47..
python dance 1&2.,!!python dance 1&2....!
na ogbonge ogbonge actors na dem full the film
python dance..!
python dance..!
Ewo'oooooooo
Aba is on fire
umuahia dey boil
owerri dey roast
southeast is on the run
python dance 1&2.!!!
starring ..!"
Nnamdi Kanu
Tukur Brutai
Okezie Ikpeazi
Patience Ozokwor
Jim Iyke
Ramsey Noah
Mercy Johnson
and many other ogbonge actors
Producer na A.P.C
Director na Muhammed Buhari
marketed and distributed nationwide by
St. Nicholas Movie...No.1 Upper Iweka.,onitsha....
Pytho�n Dance 1 & 2
Grab Ur Copy Now...����������

buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Wait wait wait. Lemmeh breathe

buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Lwkmd.. I wil nt die.. Amen grin cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by TourismMan(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
julietkcee:

buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Wait wait wait. Lemmeh breathe

buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Lwkmd.. I wil nt die.. Amen grin cheesy

I am happy you were thrilled in laughter reading the orishirishi. But if you come to my house to spend this weekend, you can be rest assured of more comic reliefs
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by riyanxeally(f): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
princess is looking like celine dion...Stephanie like my mentor genevieve...beautiful women....
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by Pascal679: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
How this Stephanie okereke blow overnight . I Kno of a popular male actor that normally play the role of an elder that is selling brooms in Enugu
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by bitchcrafts: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
You dont have to stress it if yo truly beautiful and rich ykno. Class is simply esoteric grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
This is one Nigerian woman I admire
What exactly has she done that you admire so?
Because I've been trying to know how and why she's always photo bombing these European aid functions claiming ambassador this or that.
Maybe she (Stephanie okereke) thinks we don't know that even tourists are routinely allowed to attend this things.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by hanassholesolo: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
I wanna meet Daenerys Stormborn, of the house Targaryen, Queen of the Andals, and the first men.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Stephenie...My twin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Outofsync:
So you can snatch Jon Snow from her hands eh??
Apparently he's her brother bruvv
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2017
ok I don c her. .abeg who be the crown princess of Nigeria?. :Dok I don c her. .abeg who be the crown princess of Nigeria?.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 3:51am On Sep 23, 2017
U mustn't do something b4 u get admired..besides am talking in terms of her decency and her way
Marshmallows:
What exactly has she done that you admire so?
Because I've been trying to know how and why she's always photo bombing these European aid functions claiming ambassador this or that.
Maybe she (Stephanie okereke) thinks we don't know that even tourists are routinely allowed to attend this things.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by Duru009(m): 5:54am On Sep 23, 2017
The most classic actresss in nollywood!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by makahlj2: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Abeg someone donate money to the princess for a nose job!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by Igweann979(f): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kizyte:
Wow! See how simple a Crowned Princess of a country is! I love simplicity!

All these girls wey dey wear heavy makeup up and down, and dress half unclad, I pity una life. I no go see una marry in Jesus name!
you will not marry at all in Jesus name
Re: Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) by Kizyte(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Igweann979:
you will not marry at all in Jesus name
Lol! Are you one of them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age / Obba Babatunde: US-Based Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.