Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Do You Know About Osun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Know About Osun State (5296 Views)

Gov Ayo Fayose Finally Speaks Out About Osun State Election / Facts About Osun Governorship Election 2018 And Age Of Contestants / Osun The Food Basket Of The South West. 8 Facts About Osun Agricultural Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by chloedogie(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Eze2000:

09020400640 whatsapps.

Would greatly appreciate it if you contacted me on whatspps. There are certain private issues I need to with right info which I fell u can provide.

Are u sure this number is on whatsapp. can't reach u on it though. Wouldn't want to drop my number here. i will send u a text, contact me on that number.
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Look at how somebody's serious thread was derailed. I pity some people in life.
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
chloedogie:

Are u sure this number is on whatsapp. can't reach u on it though. Wouldn't want to drop my number here. i will send u a text, contact me on that number.

My bad, bro. Apologises

this is the correct number.
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Bibidear(f): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Eze2000:
Hi, people,

I need to ask a question and I need all the frank answers I can get before arriving at a final conclusion on a decision that could make or ruin me.
I wish to know all about Osun state becuase I'm about to move down there. Basically, I'm relocating due to my (online) business there from Lagos due to this horrible power supply issue. I pay heavy bills and NEPA only brings light for three hours at midnight embarassed embarassed Spend more on generator and fuel but the damn machine won't start when you need ti most. I'm sick of Lagos, it's killing my business.

I read a thread here last two months that said Osun state has the highest power supply rate in Nigeria, averaging 22 hrs daily. Made some inquire and found this to be true but you see, I want to know more so I know exactly what I'm getting myself into here. What better place to acquire knowledge than Nairaland?

Here goes....

1. How expensive are food and accommodation down there? It is hell here in Lagos and I sure don't want to run from frying pan to fire.
2. I'm Christain and I heard that Osun is a very Muslimised state...how will this affect me?
3. I'm a single Igbo guy and naturally I'm worried about my prospects of getting a good wife in a state like that, it's bad enough in Lagos here and there are Igbos here.

These are my main worries and they boil down to a few words....how expensive, suitable and sociable is Osun state to a single Igbo guy looking to make the best of his online business.

All knowledgeable responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

hi,where do u wish to relocate to
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Bibidear:
hi,where do u wish to relocate to
Good morning, bro
Do u live in Osun state ?
The capital?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC / January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe / 2023: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi - Who Has Your Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.