Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady (2079 Views)

The 10 Difference Between An Immature Man And A Mature Man / Difference Between A Mature Relationship And An Immature Relationship / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by daewoorazer(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Shout-out to all the mature ladies in the building tonight. We gonna be talking about the obvious characteristics of the immature ladies amongst us. So grab a seat as we together examine these attributes.

NB: this is not to make anyone feel bad.

1. Monosyllabic Syndrome (MS)

Due to huge applications and proposals, they seem to have lost their sense of humour and respect. The famous law of demand and supply sets in, hence, if you cannot put up with their attitude, they are ofcourse telling you to bleep off except you have a ride and ready to part off with some cash. This category however I don't hesitate to delete their mobile upon sighting the first monosyllable.

2. No Personal Life

It is not uncommon seeing them in circles of 3s and 4s, may be more than that in some cases though. They sit down to discuss the erectile dysfunction of Wale's deek, the size of Kunle's blokos, the thickness of Tola's wallet amongst many. They discuss the number of toasters they have and how they are enjoying the attention. The kind of guys who suffer the most at the hands of such ladies if you ask me? - The lover boys grin

3. Pride cum arrogance

I wonder the kinda guys who would be outrightly wronged by their gfs, yet beg at their mercies just because she threatened to end the relationship. Now before you start castigating me, I'm not talking about the 'once in a blue moon occurences', I'm talking about situations where the girl don't obviously GAF and means it. This obviously doesn't mean she does not love you, It's just that she knows if you go, a thousand will rush in to fill that position. They get to regret this in their late 20s, most specifically mid 30s.

If you are my guy and does this, I'd delete your number first before deleting hers. Period!

4. Lies

I have a guy friend who is so sympathetic, he never wants to hear his 'then' gf is sick. He puts a call through immediately, the next statement from him after the obvious HELLO is send me your account number. It's as if the pill that's gonna get her well is named ACCOUNT NUMBER. Until this guy sends money, she is never well, even if it takes eternity.
Of a fact, this is the very first character I watch out for in a girl. Once I'm fixed, I shft+del her mobile.

5. Indecisiveness

These ones most of the times, when you ask them out, their answer is no. As a mature guy who is never chanced to pester a girl for long, you let her be and move on. Months after, you'd wake up someday and start feeling guilty, you know why? They'd play you the guilt card, you'd start seeing words on your social apps like

NAWA for you o, not a single call
OR
Is that how life is, you just abandoned me
OR
Now I know you are wicked, you can't even say hi

As pastor pikin wey u be, you play the mature card and tell her sorry, after a few days you ask to see her and the next thing is bore you with flimsy excuses of how her parents won't let her go outside or perhaps how she is busy with office or school work. These type of attributes once noticed in a girl, don't only delete her number, block her abeg!

Feel free to add yourz!

1 Like

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by lilmax(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
I can't date a lady having more than 2 friends......
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by banjicom(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
lols..... cheesy
focus on your life and stop chasing small immature girls.......

2 Likes

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by daewoorazer(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
lilmax:

Haba.. Thats not fair... Unless they are 'besties'

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by daewoorazer(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
banjicom:
lols..... cheesy

focus on your life and stop chasing small immature girls.......

How about you stick your focus up your sh!t.hole first, then narrate to the forum how well your life is going since you don't appreciate education

1 Like

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Them no dey baff

Seriously my nose play go one girl armpit...that day I nearly go see my lord and saviour

2 Likes

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by banjicom(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
daewoorazer:

How about you stick your focus up your sh!t.hole first, then narrate to the forum how well your life is going since you don't appreciate education

oga bornboy, i am not the one responsible for your misfortune o. Don't put your frustrations on me, i only ask u 2 focus on your life......
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
lilmax:
i think you have either control issues or insecurities.

1 Like

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by lilmax(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i think you have either control issues or insecurities.
nope..... a lady having many friends proves she's immature, she takes whatever is thrown at her, that means she can't make right decisions

1 Like

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by daewoorazer(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2017
banjicom:

oga bornboy, i am not the one responsible for your misfortune o. Don't put your frustrations on me, i only ask u 2 focus on your life......

Will u Keep kwayet son, we adults are having a good time..or didn't mama teach u?

All these nowadays teenagers sef grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by banjicom(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2017
daewoorazer:

Will u Keep kwayet son, we adults are having a good time..or didn't mama teach u?

All these nowadays teenagers sef grin

hehehehe cheesy
leave me alone ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2017
lilmax:
nope..... a lady having many friends proves she's immature, she takes whatever is thrown at her, that means she can't make right decisions
let me add, chavinistic and myopic to my prevoius statement. A lady having many friends most usually means she is attractive, extroverted and fun to be around, but feel emasculated by that shows a lot about you, work on your issues man.
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by daewoorazer(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2017

funmisticqueen

But lilmax from experience is right. Ladies with many friends Besties don't really discuss their issues with husbands, rather, they seek advice from their besties wch in most cases come bad.

On the other hand, if the woman doesn't seek advice from these besties, then u are very right... The man should work on himself just as u have said.

1 Like

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
daewoorazer:

funmisticqueen

But lilmax from experience is right. Ladies with many friends Besties don't really discuss their issues with husbands, rather, they seek advice from their besties wch in most cases come bad.

On the other hand, if the woman doesn't seek advice from these besties, then u are very right... The man should work on himself just as u have said.

but it is also common experience for
such men to shut off communication from all the ladies friends in the name of ‘ they are a bad influence’ i understand your point especially when you cancelled friends and used besties but you didnt consider the fact that just like men, women need girl time and there are just some things women cannot tell men cos only a fellow woman will understand
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by Lalas247(f): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2017
lilmax:
Insecurity alert

Work on it ..
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by lilmax(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Insecurity alert

Work on it ..
funmisticqueen:
let me add, chavinistic and myopic to my prevoius statement. A lady having many friends most usually means she is attractive, extroverted and fun to be around, but feel emasculated by that shows a lot about you, work on your issues man.
I'm not your exes please grin

it's a preference, deal with it

1 Like

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
lilmax:
I'm not your exes please grin

it's a preference, deal with it
and you think you sound relevant.
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by menstrualpad: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
He sounds very relevant. In fact I am privy to the fact that you are more concerned about his opinions than that of the man who you tied down with juju just to have a husband.

1 Like

Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by menstrualpad: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Insecurity alert

Work on it ..
You know that it's better to have you as a friend with benefits than actual dating?
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
menstrualpad:

He sounds very relevant. In fact I am privy to the fact that you are more concerned about his opinions than that of the man who you tied down with juju just to have a husband.
you are quite funny you know.
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by menstrualpad: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you are quite funny you know.
The truth is unchangeable
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
menstrualpad:

The truth is unchangeable
still doesn't stop you from being amusing
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by lilmax(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
very.i can see the effect on you grin

you dont have to stress, just like you have preferences, i have too

i like a girl that takes reasonable decisions on her own as far its right(exactly the kind of person i am), you dont need any imput from anyone

you just come from no where dey form gragra grin at the end you made no sense....
Re: 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
I definitely have come across a few.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Friend Who Loves Having Girls Around But Doesnt Want To Date / Black Men Love This Chinese Chick Girl / Photo: Juliet Ibrahim’s Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Shows His Penis On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.