Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Is Taking It So Long? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Taking It So Long? (595 Views)

I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal / EBOLA DRUG: 5 Reasons The Experimental New
cure Will Take So Long To Get To Sick / What Is Taking It So Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Taking It So Long? by Cockie: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2010
Few weeks ago,i did a erectile discharge analysis and the result shows i have staph aureus and also the drug it was sensitive and resistant to.The only symptom i have is the penile discharge and it only happen during bowel movement.I have taken drugs prescribed and still on with it yet i still do notice this discharge.Can penile discharge lead to infertility? Is there any herbal way to treat this?
Re: What Is Taking It So Long? by beingme(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2010
go back and run another test to know ur status
Re: What Is Taking It So Long? by Tarmpa: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
Any kind of STD can lead to infertility if not well treated.So,i think it'll be better for you to see your doctor,i know there must be a cure for it.
Re: What Is Taking It So Long? by bizybody(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
Oh yes it can possibly lead 2 infertility, better go and confirm a new a test to acertain ur latest status and let us know if need be to recommend the necessary herbal supplmnt that can deal with it 4 life.08098219881.

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth / Your Urine Can Benefit You Immensely ! / Bio Security Kits(home And Away) For Protection Against Swine H1n1 Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.