Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son (79033 Views)

Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Iseoluwani: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Masturbator right now grin

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by motun2017(f): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
old news
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Nbote(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
With d volume of tats on her body we know d kind of mum she is
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Stuntkid172(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by sanchos: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Pure madness
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by pooozeee(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2017
who snapped the picture ? Camera man or her hubby ?

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by GoddonBishop: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2017
END TIME PARENTS
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by kizz007: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2017
is there any code to migrate to another country ? like dial *444# to migrate to europe , press 1 to choose the prefered europe country of your choice . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by holuwajobar(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
THE CAMERA MAN GO DON SPY HER KPEKUS TIRE cry

SEE AS SHE OPEN AM FOR GROUND MAKE E LOOK cry
d camera man might be d husband
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by bettercreature(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2017
EmyLeo:
#Nice sneakersundecided
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by tamzy123(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2017
the 4yrs old should hv also gone fully unclad... crazy mother.! nice sneakers anyway
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by LEXYCOM: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Wish I be the photographer, I will go uncald too. And something must happen

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Abudu2000(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Teacher1776:
Na the boy me I dey fear for. She will groom this child, indoctrinate him and eventually makes him play ALL the roles of the babypapa who she couldn't have.
This could land her in jail in the USA for instance. It is called "Indecent Exposure".
hmmm liar,mheeen all the diaspora guys ehhh, search for "Jess with the mess" on IG and see the one she shot with her own son, why isn't she in jail already?
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by teadrake(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2017
jashar:

More like inducting the kid into the depravity and foolishness of the world today...... undecided
21st century mother and their mental capability.
What do you think is the main problem attributed to this show of shame??
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2017
obviously a baby mama, by their actions we shall know them
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by LanreGH(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Honestly, we have all gone crazy in this fvcking century.

As in ehh. People no longer see the need for decency in the society. Copy copy has clouded the brains.
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2017
This is sexual harassment on a minor. The state should take this up and arrest this lady
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by 2undeee(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Mrop:
"Keep your negative comments to yourselves, he is mine" Mom says as she goes naked in birthday shoot for her four year old son!

What are your thoughts?

Cool or WTF?

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/keep-your-negative-comments-to.html?m=0

No b now ur uncladness start u don dey go for secret u just wan use ur son give reason if not how dem go take see all the tattoo wey dey ur body including the one wey dey ur laps First class I lost count
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by LoveJesus87(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2017
ubergold:
Pretty sure she is a baby mama not a wife
before nko, useless animal of a "mother" undecided
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2017
LanreGH:

As in ehh. People no longer see the need for decency in the society. Copy copy has clouded the brains.
I swear.
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by leobrownish(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2017
things that you think are impossible tend to be so damn possible in this epoch of ours, our generation is f**king crazy Nd mind blowing. I wonder what the next generation will be! undecided
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Supersuave2(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Honestly, we have all gone crazy in this fvcking century.
you and who angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by fourtnee(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
THE CAMERA MAN GO DON SPY HER KPEKUS TIRE cry

SEE AS SHE OPEN AM FOR GROUND MAKE E LOOK cry

The photographer might be her husband or boyfriend
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by ArcGibson(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Make she try this madness in 10yrs time , If the pikin no go dey use P pursue in mother. MADNESS!

She for turn face camera self. Tabi wetin she dey hide. Kini oju oo ti ri ri
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by deltateam: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Jesu! Just when I thought I have seen it all. New barriers of madness and craziness are being broken on a second basis. WTF!!
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Supersuave2:
you and who angry
All of us. sad
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by DEXTROVERT: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Lovely
And
Simple

I
Can
Do
Same
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by jashar(f): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2017
teadrake:

21st century mother and their mental capability.
What do you think is the main problem attributed to this show of shame??

Hmmm..... They do not have the knowledge of eternal life which comes by receiving the salvation only the Lord Jesus gives.

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2017
LordsApostle:
If I position this mother, I'll fork her don't tell.. My spec

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by ONYII4TRUT: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Mrop:
Wtf

See more 18+ photos of the mother here >>>http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/keep-your-negative-comments-to.html?m=0

Y SHUD WE KIP OUR -VE COMMENTS WHEN D MODA IS A MODARA TO YUNG MYNDS. PLZ LETS NOT KILL OUR CONSCIENCE. THERE IS GOD IN HEAVEN WHO CZ ALL.

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by teadrake(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2017
jashar:

Hmmm..... They do not have the knowledge of eternal life which comes by receiving the salvation only the Lord Jesus gives.
I pray they open their eyes and see the reality of the world.
Good morning,pleasure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / When your maid becomes the madam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.